Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal (489 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposal by Gracelilian(f): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
On January this year,I met a man after I came back from church program in my Aunty's place,after series of interactions this man nailt down and asked me to marry him, immediately tears rolled out from my eyes with a heavy shock I said yes. More than 5 persons where there.
After two-three months later he came to introduced himself to my family members. He wants me pregnant but I refused because he has not paid my bride prize. Though we visited each other and move out together since then.
This is our seventh month, few days ago, I complained to him that even if it were courtship, that seven months is enough. He seems offended and ever since then he started ignoring me.

Please friends what I'm I supposed to do?
I need your advice and encouragement. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Marriage Proposal by GeeString: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fish brain spotted!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal by donstan18: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kill yourself and run away.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal by mzangy: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
You said it was after a church program you guys met. Maybe that was your prayer request 'Oh God let my Adam meet me immediately after the program'.
How come he is now asking you to get pregnant first?
Any man that ask you to get pregnant first before he comes to do the marriage rites doesn't love you. Forget the fact that he has come to see your people.

You never see drama.
Re: Marriage Proposal by sirr(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
DO. NOT. RUSH.
its marriage, not video game...
1.study him if He wants you.
2. Pray and ask GOD for HIS will... U dont know Gods mind for you.
3. Do not pressurize him. If a man wants you... trust me... he would wait, or do anything. I am not asking you to come up with attitudes, an saying... watch him.. 7 months is nothing conpared to life time...

above all... PRAY...
Re: Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
You said yes to a stranger's proposal on the first meeting?

Guys using fake proposals to eat and run na only God go punish una
Re: Marriage Proposal by ojun50(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
I am nt understanding, from no where he came to propose...how old are u?
Re: Marriage Proposal by walesalak(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Madam. If he really loves u he will wait.#truelovewaits...........................................

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete All Your Friends From Facebook / Woman Kills Her 4 Year Old Daughter By Throwing Her Into River. See Photos / What Are The Ways To Stop Loving A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.