Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki (59727 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
gabazin080:
just tired of this lawless country. a country where there is no freedom.
a country where cow lives has more value than humans to the president.
a country where court others are not obeyed.
a country where only opposition are targeted for corruption fight.
a country with bad roads.
a country with no jobs.
a country with no light.

someone should help me with a Canadian visa, biko

Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Seun come abeg I want to convert the time I have spent on nara land to Dollar

You just wasted 18 days on Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by shotuns: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2018
No, I think you got it wrong.. In a civilized country where law and order is paramount, Saraki cant Give a private car for some Useless people for errands, Even If he does the car must be adequately registered in his name with additional tax to be paid. You cannot have a thug and be proud of it. With this magnitude of criminal cases compiled agaist him and his cohorts. He would have ceased to be the senate president long time ago . That is in a sane society.
I still wonder how politics is been played in this country , We celebrate political thugs, criminals, Enemies of the State, murderers, corrupt politicians and expect a better Nigeria. No ! It is never gonna be possible until We youth especially wake up from our slumber, deceived minds. Politics is played beyond online rants, social media curses, name calling.
All I know is justice will prevail soon.
# Men plans God laughs.

redcliff:

so brother, answer this question in all sincerity. you are the senate president and you have thugs.the. the thugs you gave them your car with your name on the plate number to be carrying out errands for you.. even if you were not in your right senses, is that something you can do?
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by donqx: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by Fxwarrior: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2018
So immunity doesn't cover Saraki abi? Besides what has he to do with robbery when he's already made.

This didn't start today. They'll been trying to fall him anytime he isn't dancing to their tones.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
"The Nigeria Police Force’s attention was also drawn to the innuendos in the early hours of today that some Police men were seen surrounding the residence of the Senate President.
The Force wishes to categorically state that there was no authorised deployment of Police personnel to besiege the residence of the Senate President or his deputy as reported in the media. The police personnel seen in pictures in the media were those in the convoy of the Senate President and others attached to him."
is it IG that controls the dss? That should tell your saraki too can be mischievous

So what were they & the DSS doing there The NPF have unfortunately become partisan as an agency of government.To say this shit is just to insult the sensibility of reasonable humanity. undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by redcliff: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2018
shotuns:
No, I think you got it wrong.. In a civilized country where law and order is paramount, Saraki cant Give a private car for some Useless people for errands, Even If he does the car must be adequately registered in his name with additional tax to be paid. You cannot have a thug and be proud of it. With this magnitude of criminal cases compiled agaist him and his cohorts. He would have ceased to be the senate president long time ago . That is in a sane society.
I still wonder how politics is been played in this country , We celebrate political thugs, criminals, Enemies of the State, murderers, corrupt politicians and expect a better Nigeria. No ! It is never gonna be possible until We youth especially wake up from our slumber, deceived minds. Politics is played beyond online rants, social media curses, name calling.
All I know is justice will prevail soon.
# Men plans God laughs.

apparently you dont know the "saraki thugs" robbery issue. i also doubt you saw a picture with an SUV with SARAKI written boldly on the plate number. what is wrong with giving your private car to your subjects to run normal errands for you? an SUV with the name SARAKI boldly written on the plate number should have proper documentations. we were shown a plate number that road side artists use as makeshift plate numbers when the original is no more looking pleasant to the eyes. we were not shown registration documents. i beleive a car with such plate number shoukd be registered to a certain saraki. i dont exactly get what you mean by additional tax. apparently I dont really get where you are coming from and where you are going but the fact is that even if Saraki has thugs, there is no way he would send them to go and rob banks and kill 31 people when he can easily do that with his pen in his office.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Ain't you guys ashamed of yourselves
We know they are his political thugs but at the same time we know he didn't send them....

Mehn, shame on Nigeria politics.
Good, according to you it's lawful to own thugs
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by wasi9ice: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2018
When all the service chiefs are from one area of the country, what do you think ?
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by yazach: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
nnaemekanwachuk:
gerrrarhere

Weting you want do
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by Ekaka1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
mideactive:
One major problem Buhari has,when u want to start a fight,be sure u see it to the end. If this fight 'll end as victory for Saraki again, I think they should just let it go n think of a better way. Hence u'll only end up making Saraki more popular n powerful. I think most of them up their have eaten too much National cake,they just can't think straight. I never expected Saraki to win d asset declaration case,but Buhari guys guffed. I think they should let Saraki go,it's for the good of the party.APC should focus n work with the party faithfuls.as long as Mr president will not be impeached,I think they should let go and focus on winning the people over. Saraki is just an insividual, n he was never an APC member. In fact he killed our budget for three years,just for his own self gains. D man only has Kwara n I'm sure the south-east will support him. But that's not enough to unsit d APC. I had my reservations when I saw men like Saraki in APC, now that men like him are no more in APC,I think it's time to join a political party.

When we talk politics people like you should not lift a finger to type anything. You are completely clueless and detached from current political realities....
Dey dia dey deceive yourself.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki by mideactive: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ekaka1:

When we talk politics people like you should not lift a finger to type anything. You are completely clueless and detached from current political realities....
Dey dia dey deceive yourself.

Y did u mention me then,I'd u knw so much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.