Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (57993 Views)

'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by PENIEL2018(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is very sad. embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
AngryRebel:
They died for noting. Their commander in chief said no solider was missing in d attack. These administration, is filled with heartless pigs

Yes they did, you are part of the nothing they died protecting.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
meccuno:
dying for Nigeria is the most stvpid thing to do. They died in vain.

They didn't die for Nigeria, they died to protect you from terrorist.

They did die for the wrong government, but they protected the right people.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Ndkings1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
In a saner country that the president is supposed to witness these burials. This shows they died for nothing
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
ojobek:
As if Nigeria worth dying for.

They didn't die for nigeria, they died protecting you from terrorist.

Or else you would have being hijab by now.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by kb83(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
the souls of the people killed by Boko Haram awaits them in the afterlife. RIP combatants.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by adetes: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
But they denied it, what a shameless country
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by adexy1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
this in nigeria undecided
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Adek65: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Rip
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Henon: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
This shithole is not worth dying for.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
pinkguy:
Bad day ,how come buhari have defeat boko boy now!!! Buhari may you never find happiness till you leave mother earth RIP heroes

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Funpeter: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
This bring back memory of my dad who was also given a state burial after dying in a ghastly motor accident when coming back from an official duty along gbongan area.......

All airmen lost their their lives that day.

Rest on dad
Corporal adebayo

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by AngryRebel: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
olamil34:

Yes they did, you are part of the nothing they died protecting.
I base my morality on equity,justice n am a freedom fighter. I wonder what u n ur likes,the idiotic pigs of Buhari based theirs on? Oh I get it death n blood. Get lost zombie.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by piagetskinner(m): 12:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria is not worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Billygee2u: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
They died for noting. Their commander in chief said no solider was missing in d attack. These administration, is filled with heartless pigs
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by donqx: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2018
ohh
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by davillian(m): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:
Giving their wives 100k wrapped in envelope to forget their dead husbands

LA n'udo
100k that we blow in 2hrs grin
Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Wase0824: 2:29am On Jul 25, 2018
Hmm hi Lo
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by bumtos(m): 3:03am On Jul 25, 2018
This is getting too much Lord. Save your children from this mess Lord.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 25, 2018
ojobek:
clearly u are just a bastard from the east. I hope u aren't living in the Nigeria he died for. Forsaken tribe

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by brightlinse(m): 4:23am On Jul 25, 2018
R.I.P cry cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by tit(f): 4:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Die throway

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 25, 2018
ojobek:

AngryRebel:

When people like you make these heartless statements, one would think you don't live in the country. They didn't die for "Nigeria" the political entity, they died for all the millions of civilians living in "Nigeria" the geographical entity. So that you and I can sleep peacefully at night. Without the military, no matter where you are and how safe you think you are in Nigeria, you would have probably become a slave to those blood sucking animals called Book Haram. Or murdered by them. Shame on you for disrespecting our armed forces. It doesn't matter if there are a few bad eggs among them, but they didn't die for nothing, they died for me and my freedom, and I'm extremely grateful for their service.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Dagoma: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2018
AngryRebel:

Politics and lies in military.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
I base my morality on equity,justice n am a freedom fighter. I wonder what u n ur likes,the idiotic pigs of Buhari based theirs on? Oh I get it death n blood. Get lost zombie.

I am not saying the leaders aren't pigs, am just saying this people are also victims of having a corrupt leaders.

Cause assuming the military leaders cared about there soldiers they would have bought quality weapons, of which can easily repel the attacks.

They are also victims of this corruption, remember they don't hold any political appointment, they are civil servants.

They are not the one you should target your hatred to.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:

When people like you make these heartless statements, one would think you don't live in the country. They didn't die for "Nigeria" the political entity, they died for all the millions of civilians living in "Nigeria" the geographical entity. So that you and I can sleep peacefully at night. Without the military, no matter where you are and how safe you think you are in Nigeria, you would have probably become a slave to those blood sucking animals called Book Haram. Or murdered by them. Shame on you for disrespecting our armed forces. It doesn't matter if there are a few bad eggs among them, but they didn't die for nothing, they died for me and my freedom, and I'm extremely grateful for their service.

You just brought smiles to my face this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Praktikals(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2018
ojobek:
Your comment is thoughtless and foolish. These people died trying to protect you and your family and this is the best you can say? Smh
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by wallbuilder(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2018
So sad. I suspect conspiracy.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2018
AngryRebel:

You are not a freedom fighter, because if you are, you will known the meaning of sacrifice, the meaning of war, the meaning of blood.

You are an internet troll.

Known who to hate.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2018
wallbuilder:
So sad. I suspect conspiracy.

God bless you
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Ovamboland(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2018
These are 2-3 year old pictures, why mischievously pass it off as 2018 pictures?

You can clearly see family members of fallen soldiers were invited to this burial so no intelligent person can call this a secret burial.

Thought I don't think the military is professional and open with reporting their casuality figures but using false pictures by OP is unacceptable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.