Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,437 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (58230 Views)

'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Funpeter:
This bring back memory of my dad who was also given a state burial after dying in a ghastly motor accident when coming back from an official duty along gbongan area.......

All airmen lost their their lives that day.

Rest on dad
Corporal adebayo

Permit me say this.

R.I.P DAD
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Ndkings1:
In a saner country that the president is supposed to witness these burials.
This shows they died for nothing

Remember this brother, they didn't die for political party they died for the PEOPLE IN NIGERIA
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by AngryRebel: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2018
olamil34:

You are not a freedom fighter, because if you are, you will known the meaning of sacrifice, the meaning of war, the meaning of blood.

You are an internet troll.

Known who to hate.

Call a troll or whatever. I don't give a ratass. Am still standing on my word that they died for noting. So get lost!
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by AngryRebel: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:

When people like you make these heartless statements, one would think you don't live in the country. They didn't die for "Nigeria" the political entity, they died for all the millions of civilians living in "Nigeria" the geographical entity. So that you and I can sleep peacefully at night. Without the military, no matter where you are and how safe you think you are in Nigeria, you would have probably become a slave to those blood sucking animals called Book Haram. Or murdered by them. Shame on you for disrespecting our armed forces. It doesn't matter if there are a few bad eggs among them, but they didn't die for nothing, they died for me and my freedom, and I'm extremely grateful for their service.
Here we go again.... Blablabla....nigga they didn't die for me,I repeat they died for noting. I don't have a single outer of respect for them,because they deserve none. Fucck off my mention!
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Shagzy89: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2018
You becoming a soldier is like you trying to commit suicide in anoda way..iku sara

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Mchlobinna95: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2018
Okponu oshi angryHow many years now, u still dey shout Dazuki upandan. Zombie......(
oruma19:
i am just crying....oh no, not for nigeria...people are feasting from the money that could have given u better weapons to destroy our enemies... Dasuki, ur death and the death of all of u who shared the money will be worse than this... i am rily sad. Let all those idiots asking buhari to obey court orders on dasuki hide their faces in shame. Buhari is not good, but i prefer he kills Dasuki before leaving office...dasuki must loose his life and those of his family members too. Those who are presently sabotaging the efforts against boko haram, God will visit all of u and ur generations to come with evil.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
Call a troll or whatever. I don't give a ratass. Am still standing on my word that they died for noting. So get lost!

Yes that if you call yourself nothing
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Funpeter: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2018
olamil34:

Permit me say this.

R.I.P DAD
Thanks....
Painful is that it could have been averted but corruption made them took bus from Abuja instead of boarding plane as budgeted.....
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
Here we go again.... Blablabla....nigga they didn't die for me,I repeat they died for noting. I don't have a single outer of respect for them,because they deserve none. Fucck off my mention!
Lol. You're only typing this trash because you're free and not captured by terrorists. Its sad that people like you that don't know where politics ends. I hope someday you'll realise the value of freedom and appreciate the men dedicating their lives for that purpose.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by olamil34(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Funpeter:

Thanks....
Painful is that it could have been averted but corruption made them took bus from Abuja instead of boarding plane as budgeted.....

And it's one officer, that will chop the money.

When will this painful corruption end.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by krixik(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2018
World most stupid and untrained Military. Only knows how to smile crocodile smile foolishly and dance python dance madly. Only foolishly powerful with unarmed civilians. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by AngryRebel: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Lol. You're only typing this trash because you're free and not captured by terrorists. Its sad that people like you that don't know where politics ends. I hope someday you'll realise the value of freedom and appreciate the men dedicating their lives for that purpose.
I will never respect the arm forces, because they're partial, unjust, they don't have any human right principles in their dictionary n they take sides with a particular ethnic group. Why is it taking them yrs to finish off bokoharam? Because someone up in the ladder don't want them to. They can go to hell,I don't need any fuccking protection from does scumbags!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by AngryRebel: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2018
olamil34:

Yes that if you call yourself nothing
Hey,will u bugger-off!
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by oruma19: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Thunder fire ur papa. i am sure e folo chop dasuki "meal" e no go beta for all of una. u too will die if u chop blood money...ekwensu children...fooooooooooooooooooooools
Mchlobinna95:
Okponu oshi angryHow many years now, u still dey shout Dazuki upandan. Zombie......(
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Educitti(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria is gradually turning into one big mass grave.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by DICKOBI: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Rest in peace our gallant heroes
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Funpeter: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
olamil34:

And it's one officer, that will chop the money.

When will this painful corruption end.
seriously even some officers fall victim......
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by OyinO: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Their labour and sacrifice is already in vain because most of their bereaved family members won't be paid the Death Benefits/Gratuities.
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by toprealman: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Giving their wives 100k wrapped in envelope to forget their dead husbands

LA n'udo
That's if they didn't wrap 50 naira to look bid
Re: Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by successmatters(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.