Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv (3970 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Biafrareform(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku campaign manager Segun Sowunmi and Buhari Campaign Manager Fetus Keyamo are currently on Channel TV.

Gbenga Daniel is ripping Keyamo off with facts. Keyamo is just going back and front.

This Ajuri of Channel seems to be APC. He is taking side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2018
If they could rigg osun state in broad day light is it now common channel Ajuri that they wouldnt buy over undecided

APshit...the only thing left of them is lagos...which they will soon collaspe in lia kpe lia ji

Goodmorning all my Atikulators kiss We made FTC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by crossfm: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2018
Had times ahead for Buhari supporters.

6 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by madridguy(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2018
Following...

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2018
You mean Ajuri is now APC member?

Biafrareform:
Atiku campaign manager Gbenga Daniel and Buhari Campaign Manager Fetus Keyamo are currently on Channel TV.

Gbenga Daniel is ripping Keyamo off with facts. Keyamo is just going back and front.

This Ajuri of Channel seems to be APC. He is taking side

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by baliyubla: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Festus needs help oooo. OGD tearing Keyamo a new one, left, right and Center. The hungry lawyer might just quit his role after this encounter. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by hucienda: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Otunba Gbenga Daniel, engineer with a unique kind of smile.

Festus Keyamo, lawyer obviously hustling for daily bread.

6 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by delkuf(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2018
how did miss this
Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Racoon(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2018
Lies and propaganda is not gonna save their sorry ass in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Kingosytex(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2018
buhari has infected festus keyamo with cluelessness

how i wish the dullard could accept the challenge to come and debate atiku, i really wish that the dullard will disgrace himself before the whole world

6 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2018
God punish @dstv way no get channels TV on my sub plan cry
Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by eyeview: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2018
The hardest job on earth is that of defending Buhari.
Its either these Buhari appointees are downright stupid or they are actually living in a grandiose fool's paradise by actually believing in their lies, if not why would a Buhari supporter or appointee agree to a face to face, head to head argument based on facts on live television. Are they that dumb?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Biafrareform(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Hahahahahaha.

I don laugh tire here.

Mhn u need to see how these two men are sweating in the Studio defending their principal.

Politics is not easy ohhh.

However, Fetus is daft. Man doenst even know half of what he is defending. He keeps referring us to Google.

The man anchorung the show is bias I swear. Always interrupting Segun

4 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Omeokachie: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo is empty upstairs.
All he does is bark and raise his voice, saying nothing cheesy

How many cases did he win as EFCC lead counsel?

Any notable landmark case you can point to that Keyamo won as a lawyer?

Last time he was on Channels, but Ezekwesili and Junaid Mohammed had to school him on how economy works as he way talking on a topic he knew practically nothing about.

Keyamo? Just another motorpark charge and bail lawyer. cheesy

BMC can now argue with their shadow grin

11 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Biafrareform(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Watch it live on you tube

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by olalat(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
That Segun showunmi na confirmed agbero. He don scatter everything knowing fully well keyamo is getting his boss hard on corruption. I give it keyamo on accuracy of data and correctness of information pass across. Ajuri had to stop them without close remarks. Segun cause am sha. Hoping to see more fierce debate as the time goes forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Biafrareform:

Watch it live on you tube
grin
Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by goldman777: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
articulate
adjective
ɑːˈtɪkjʊlət/Submit
having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently.
"she was not very articulate"
E dey related eloquent, fluent, communicative, effective, persuasive, coherent, lucid, vivid, expressive, silver-tongued, vocal; More

Why are we not tired of fluent lying politicians what does articulate mean abeg is it the ability to swallow lies hook and sinker pls I need answers
Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by luvinhubby(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Some of these Channels presenters needs to tone down their political bias for the sake of journalistic ethics.
That Ajuri guy could not conceal his sympathy for APC on national television. At a point, he was even helping Keyamo buttress his point against Atiku like in the US Congress reports.

Very pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by opalu: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo just disgraced himself to the whole world. He is empty. No wonder EFCC use to loose cases all the time. For years Keyamo has been their lawyer. Same thing that Lady who tried to implicate Prophet Johnson Suleiman. Even if she was saying the truth (which I personally doubt), she still lost out because Keyamo was her lawyer. Both she and Keyamo chambers were disgraced

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Biafrareform(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2018
luvinhubby:
Some of these Channels presenters needs to tone down their political bias for the sake of journalistic ethics.
That Ajuri guy could not conceal his sympathy for APC on national television.
Very pathetic.

Very pathetic. Gave more time to Keyamo but was busy interrupting Segun

6 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by vecman22(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Lol hungry ipob.....
Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Biafrareform(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
opalu:
Keyamo just disgraced himself to the whole world. He is empty. No wonder EFCC use to loose cases all the time. For years Keyamo has been their lawyer. Same thing that Lady who tried to implicate Prophet Johnson Suleiman. She lost out because Keyamo was her lawyer. Both she and Keyamo chambers were disgraced

Sowunmi Segun Man dwarfed the sensibility of Keyamo . Such issue based discourse is health for our polity.

Indeed its difficulty to defend this Govt, most of their comment does not match with reality thereby making the proponent look senseless.

4 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Biafrareform(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Segun to Keyamo. Tell Nigerians why they should vote for Buhari again.

Keyamo to Nigerians. Tell Atiku to travel to US.

These guys are so daft grin

5 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2018
hucienda:
Otunba Gbenga Daniel, engineer with a unique kind of smile.

Festus Keyamo, lawyer obviously hustling for daily bread.

Gbenga Daniel the Most useless governor In The history of ogun state..

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Nfora: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2018
opalu:
Keyamo just disgraced himself to the whole world. He is empty. No wonder EFCC use to loose cases all the time. For years Keyamo has been their lawyer. Same thing that Lady who tried to implicate Prophet Johnson Suleiman. Even if she was saying the truth (which I personally doubt), she still lost out because Keyamo was her lawyer. Both she and Keyamo chambers were disgraced

From your own parochial and partisan perspective.

Keyamo dusted the Atiku guy,in all areas especially in the area of corruption and NNPC.

PDP is all about lies and propaganda,capitalising on the minister's mere complain against alleged lack of due process ,to mislead Nigeria and many fools , that $25b is missing in NNPC.

Very irritating lie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by abayoy2k(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2018
it's quite unfortunate what I'm reading here, as if it's not the same channels I'm watching. point of correction, it's Segun sowunmi atikus campaign spokesman and not Gbenga Daniel. I can see sowunmi sweating from his forehead despite d AC when issue of corruption was mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Nfora: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2018
abayoy2k:
it's quite unfortunate what I'm reading here, as if it's not the same channels I'm watching. point of correction, it's Segun sowunmi atikus campaign spokesman and not Gbenga Daniel. I can see sowunmi sweating from his forehead despite d AC when issue of corruption was mentioned.

Correct.

You really watched it.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by Biafrareform(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2018
abayoy2k:
How does swearing on the head translate to what we are saying here.

Was Keyamo trashed or not. Was Keyamo busy going back and front or not.
Was Keyamo refring us to Google or not.

Did Keyamo answered the question of why Nigerians should vote for Buhari or not.

Did the anchor Ajuri interrupt Segun and gave Keyamo more time or not.

Didnt Segun answer all Keyamo questions.

Abeg watin concern sweating on the head here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by ken6488(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
with 1k i watch channel tv in strong
Re: Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv by dechriscool(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Fetus doesn't want to give accolades to the achievements of Obasanjo bordering on telecommunications, banking revolutions, ICPC/EFCC but wants Nigerians to give them kudos on their administration. Hypocrisy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF / Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures / Communal Warfare Has Erupted Between Hausa And Fulani In NW Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.