Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Is Your Plan B? If You Don't Find A Job? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Plan B? If You Don't Find A Job? (392 Views)

What's Your Plan Towards Financial Freedom In 2022? / Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners / Plan B - Top Night Club In Uyo Offers Exotic Nightlife Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Plan B? If You Don't Find A Job? by TakeMeTop: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
So you have been applying for jobs all through out the past few months?

And each time you send and application, the only reply you get is " sorry all spaces are filled up".

Or

You have been thinking of how to survive, and have been searching for a business that you can do that can change your story?

Now listen up?

I want you to get this concept very clear for it is the only thing that sets apart successful people from others.

If you get this clear enough, you won't have to blame any one, for your failures.

And you will stand up, every time to fight for all that rightfully belong to you.

First

REALIZE

That

The world is not fair.

AND

The world is not friendly.

Whatever you do there are people that wants you to fail.

People who can't stand the sight of seeing you better than them.

The world is not friendly, and this is not the time to smile with any one , but a time to fight for success.

What ever you desire to do, don't ever quit because people say so.

Life itself is war,

business is war,

and

success therefore is determined not by intelligence nor smartness, nor any other thing but

" A STRONG HUNGER TO SUCCEED."

BECAUSE,

You might be intelligent but without that hunger you won't start anything or even if you start you won't go far.

Stay hungry for success Folks.
Re: What Is Your Plan B? If You Don't Find A Job? by JohnyTop: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2018
You are always making sense sense since 1900.

The part I love most is where he said stay hungry for success.
Re: What Is Your Plan B? If You Don't Find A Job? by uzohrome(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2018
great write up... you can actaully acquired skills and solve problems then be your own boss.

kindly check my signature let evolve together.
Re: What Is Your Plan B? If You Don't Find A Job? by JohnyTop: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2018
uzohrome:
great write up... you can actaully acquired skills and solve problems then be your own boss.

kindly check my signature let evolve together.

Actually I am one of the people that bought the op's book on mini importation.

And it's loaded.

Up to date.

And I have started swing results.

If you want to learn how to do mini importation, I recommend his book.
Re: What Is Your Plan B? If You Don't Find A Job? by biz1234: 3:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Well said! Until you become agitated for success, it will never happen. There are so many opportunities out there...One needs to explore wisely!!

(1) (Reply)

Micro Influencers And What They Do / Chinese Companies Agree To Purchase Copper Ore, / I Need A Loan Of 7k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.