Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (42316 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by theoldpretender(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:
I hope Mr amaechi helps us bargain for this with the Chinese

You will end up paying expensive ticket prices.

It is very expensive to build and maintain high speed rail
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Sneh7(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Automotive1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3feJKlowlM

Chinese D trains are high speed trains with sleeping compartments. They are recommended for a long or overnight journey. They are the second fastest and are designed with a speed of about 150 kph (93 mph)

On these trains, the speed has been reduced to make sure that travellers get a full night of sleep.They are cheaper than the G-Trains.

When compared to the high-speed G trains that can travel from Beijing to Shanghai at 350 kph in 4 hours and 48 minutes , the D321 (a sleeper or overnight train) takes 11 hours and 49 minutes.The normal-speed train takes more than 15 hours.

These are some of the luxuries you find in chinese overnight bullet trains.

The Soft Sleeper has 4 bunks in each private compartments and also lockable doors while the hard Sleeper has open compartments without doors.

The Deluxe soft sleepers found in K, T, Z, L and some overnight D trains has a sofa, a closet and a private toilet equipped with seat-type toilet, showers and toilet paper.

There is also the new and expensive capsule sleeper with individual sleeping compartments.

Facilities such as thermos, tray for litter, rubbish bin, LCD TV, headphone, temperature control, reading lamp and slippers are available.

You can also enjoy the same services found on an aeroplane and even more like free high speed Internet without worrying about interfering with the train's signals.

Overnight trains are great and efficient way to travel while you sleep.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/inside-chinas-overnight-high-speed-train-you-sleep-while-rolling-down-the-tracks/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Mukina2

When will Nigeria get here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by perdollar(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
Why am I thinking that people will be doing bad things on the train.
r u talking from experience?
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Aldebaran(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Hahnemann:
This China are copying Nigeria's technology at a high pace.

The Interior have a very similar interior with Innoson vehicle of 2015 model
Wicked grin
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Xcrapeekoko(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2018
Dear China, we want to be like you when we grow up!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
There are cameras.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by AngelicBeing: 6:45am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by kabarka(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2018
And ATM.
All in one train.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by nero2face: 6:45am On Jul 25, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
I have a feeling we are on that track too considering recent projects I have been seeing except for some few enemies of progress in government that are used to siphoning all the funds available for projects. The Abuja metro coaches are so neat and reasonably comfortable though just three for now. But one of their staff I engaged in a conversation said orders were made for better trains. Hopefully they come in soon.
the Abuja Metro was never ur buhari's achievement, his only achievement is de fake Nigeria airline... Mr Gullible
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by adebayo3449(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Very cool and effective way to travel to heaven, when there is accident.
Tho we don't usually have one but also changes are slim when we have fire outbreak etc.
Well! Nice development tho
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by LastSurvivor11: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Niyeal:
We will get there some day

If I ask you how now u will tell me with God all things are possible...
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, we are not going anywhere with this present Nigeria structure..
We were never structured to succeed due to cheating and injustice..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by saheedbadmus(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2018
you mean on the dream island...since how many years now and we keep saying we are getting there..do you know how much our so called governments allocated for rail and the money they got from worldbank but at the end of the day for the past 4 or 5 yrs there are still building rail tracks and at the end of the day they would bring in 1935 used resprayed train..only GOD can save this so called country....

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Kingstanding: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Education is a surest passport to a comfortable living life but we have missed it in Africa. Before we can progress in Nigeria and Africa at large we need a leaders who will put it's citizen in a position of his/her children. We need a leaders who will let love lead.Let forget someone with M.sc or Ph.d. SSCE holder with focus and with good heart can lead Nigeria and Africa to a great height what we need is a leaders with human feeling not a leader in animal skin.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Fizic:
On my way to China... This is dope
oga no be free ooo.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by whiteeyes: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Chai! and we're still here celebration the manufacture of wooden cars, Keke, et al.

Abeg God help us the poor masses, use your power to eliminate our greedy African leaders, let them just be your gate men close to heaven!
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Fizic:
On my way to China... This is dope
oga no be free ooo
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Hahnemann:
This China are copying Nigeria's technology at a high pace.

The Interior have a very similar interior with Innoson vehicle of 2015 model
ipob spoted.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by mknigeriagreat: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2018
nero2face:
the Abuja Metro was never ur buhari's achievement, his only achievement is de fake Nigeria airline... Mr Gullible

Anytime reasonable things are being discussed it disgust me how you guys bring in politics or religion or ethnicity into it. Let me ask you a question because I never mentioned Buhari in my post. Who initiated the metro project and is it completed?
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:

Because you haf spoil finish .... cool
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by kbabajide(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria is still sleeping
layuns:
Wow. The world is really evolving while Nigeria is something I don’t know
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Fxwarrior: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:

Bad things happen everywhere. Its not new. Nobi today yansh dey back.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by mknigeriagreat: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2018
saheedbadmus:
you mean on the dream island...since how many years now and we keep saying we are getting there..do you know how much our so called governments allocated for rail and the money they got from worldbank but at the end of the day for the oast 4 or 5 yrs there are still building rail tracks and at the end of the day they would bring in 1935 used resprayed train..only GOD can save this so called country....

God will still use men. And yes we a going there. China two years ago never had this kind of train and this year they have it. Am I happy with our government or set of leaders? HELL NO. But like I said gradually who knows.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Fxwarrior: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
cry

I weep for Nigeria ��.. Just look at China ��

China na your mate?

3 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:
I hope Mr amaechi helps us bargain for this with the Chinese
where will the train run? with such speed it will involve in multiple accident with cars because nigeria drivers doesn't wait at railway crossing even with signal.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by yankaba(f): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2018
When you analyse how much was spent to build that amount spent to renovate Nigeria's rail you feel like crying. �

3 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by iammo(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2018
theoldpretender:

You will end up paying expensive ticket prices.

It is very expensive to build and maintain high speed rail
. That what they have you believe, the system (military and demo military goverments) should our steel plants be working and we fabricate some of these items in Nigeria, cost of production would reduce the overall cost of running it

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by iammo(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2018
cenaman:
where will the train run? with such speed it will involve in multiple accident with cars because nigeria drivers doesn't wait at railway crossing even with signal.

Long years of military rule and military democracy, have got us thinking we can't do things right but I beg to differ, when Nigerians travel abroad they behave more respectable
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Anytime reasonable things are being discussed it disgust me how you guys bring in politics or religion or ethnicity into it. Let me ask you a question because I never mentioned Buhari in my post. Who initiated the metro project and is it completed?
with such statement you should have known that he is an ipob member, they re the most racial and discreminant ethnicity on earth. i wonder how their biafra will be if it comes to actualization (which will never be).
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by ollah2: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:

We know you will like to s.uck and f.uck there. Bad girl
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by tombeh(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Technology is good o china will not kill us

Very good innovation....

2 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by AnaCheks(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2018
flyca:
After living in China a couple of years, you come back home, everything seems odd, feels odd. Just complaining about almost everything. My mother told me "you'll begin to pay rent" cry
My dear.... Such is our Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians Abroad Share Funny Incidents Of Culture Shock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.