Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (42305 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Qasim6(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
Why am I thinking that people will be doing bad things on the train.
like smoking weed?
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:

Long years of military rule and military democracy, have got us thinking we can't do things right but I beg to differ, when Nigerians travel abroad they behave more respectable
can you imagine that yesterday in aba i boarded tricycle going somewhere when we aproach railway crossing a train was coming, even with the horn the train was blowing our rider wanted to cross before the train, we the passengers shouted at him not to try it but he still went ahead. what if is a train with such speed what do you think will happen?

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by GreenArrow1(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2018
ibrutex:
Did you know that pressure cooker has been in existence since 1679 ! by French physicist Denis Papin,

yes .....

Now how many years do you think Nigeria would achieve this?

just thinking out loud.

We'll have this in Nigeria latest by year 3018. Bet me.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Oritzy: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
you haff spoilt sad

Come to my office for prayers
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
you haf spoil, who spoil you and remain?
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by mknigeriagreat: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2018
cenaman:
with such statement you should have known that he is an ipob member, they re the most racial and discreminant ethnicity on earth. i wonder how their biafra will be if it comes to actualization (which will never be).

So sad. That is why we ain't progressing as a country. Sentiments has set us so backwards. I just pray we come together as a nation and progress.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by dkronicle(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:
I hope Mr amaechi helps us bargain for this with the Chinese, give Nigerians 24/7 electricity, make all our steel plants running at full capacity and perhaps make learning easier cheaper and effective, and watch Nigerian youth take over every industry like we dominate the music and entertainment industry. The westerners know this fact and they cleverly recruited and trained some commissioned officer in the army to take over and paralyse Nigeria, and they are still doing that till tomorrow. They strategically ignore efficient ways of power generation ( coal) and smartly crippled ajaokuta steel plant before it could deliver.

Wake up bro. Stop sleeping

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

So sad. That is why we ain't progressing as a country. Sentiments has set us so backwards. I just pray we come together as a nation and progress.
me too.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by COdeGenesis: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2018
flyca:
After living in China a couple of years, you come back home, everything seems odd, feels odd. Just complaining about almost everything. My mother told me "you'll begin to pay rent" cry
u can still go back to China its not expensive
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by jaywhoco(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2018
flyca:
After living in China a couple of years, you come back home, everything seems odd, feels odd. Just complaining about almost everything. My mother told me "you'll begin to pay rent" cry
. You are cute girl...

cool
flyca:
. You are cute girl...

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by jaywhoco(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2018
cenaman:
can you imagine that yesterday in aba i boarded tricycle going somewhere when we aproach railway crossing a train was coming, even with the horn the train was blowing our rider wanted to cross before the train, we the passengers shouted at him not to try it but he still went ahead. what if is a train with such speed what do you think will happen?
Train in aba?

I know the railway crossing at Bata junction, but it has not been okay for many years...

P.S.
I left aba in 2014. lol
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by luminouz(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2018
flyca:
Lol....I guess it will feel strange for a while...
Now..I wanna ask u stuffs...
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Reference(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2018
See all of them. They like good things, but ask them to restructure to get there, and they say no and go back to their pet projects of racism and bigotry. Both of which are deadweights to progress and critical thinking. Look at the space it takes up on a simple forum like Nairaland thoughtless of the way it ravages the wider society.

Nigeria this way can NEVER be like the pictures you see. Only with your eyes will you see it, your tongue will never taste it until you all change the way you think.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by erico2k2(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
Nigeria is the most cursed country on earth.
You think? Plz try Niger Republic and Tchad ,thank me later!
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by julietromeo: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
Omogekofo
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2018
jaywhoco:
Train in aba?

I know the railway crossing at Bata junction, but it has not been okay for many years...

P.S.
I left aba in 2014. lol
the railway is not at bata but very close, that place is called eziukwu, train do pass there everyday to port harcourt and over 80% took off from aba train station.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by jaywhoco(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2018
cenaman:
the railway is not at bata but very close, that place is called eziukwu, train do pass there everyday to port harcourt and over 80% took off from aba train station.
Thanks bro. I didn't know
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by cenaman(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2018
jaywhoco:
Thanks bro. I didn't know
you re welcome.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Ranchhoddas: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:
I hope Mr amaechi helps us bargain for this with the Chinese, give Nigerians 24/7 electricity, make all our steel plants running at full capacity and perhaps make learning easier cheaper and effective, and watch Nigerian youth take over every industry like we dominate the music and entertainment industry. The westerners know this fact and they cleverly recruited and trained some commissioned officer in the army to take over and paralyse Nigeria, and they are still doing that till tomorrow. They strategically ignore efficient ways of power generation ( coal) and smartly crippled ajaokuta steel plant before it could deliver.
A very yeye comment.
Your youths dominate the AFRICAN music and entertainment industry because it does not require much intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by PHILipu1(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2018
Tokziby:
What do I think?

I feel like crying cos these are the type of achievement we should be celebrating not a locomotive train of 186km distance that took up to 10 years to complete.

Also we are about 50years behind this people and my generation may not witness such milestone except a miracle of a person like Ghadaffi or Rawlings takes power and wipe away all this APChits and Pidipigs polithiefians away. angry then set us on the part of greatness.
Lol.
You think China got here over night?

Nigeria and China are not mate in time of anything,age,population etc.

We will get there some days.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:

I disagree with you. There is no cursed country but there could be cursed people.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by ilevic(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2018
While Other Nations Are Growing Fast, Nigeria Is Retrogressing At A Supersonic Speed. It's Sad
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by iammo(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
A very yeye comment.
Your youths dominate the AFRICAN music and entertainment industry because it does not require much intelligence.

see this one.. goto U.S and U.K. hospitals and see naija doctors and nurses shining, goto colleges all over and see our student making their dinstiction look easy. They there they jonse yourself. You can take it to the bank; "if Generals like abdulsalam,obasanjo, IBB and Buhari never die naija would grow at snail pace"
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2018
china have taken over the world in Technology.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by bobnatlo(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Hahnemann:
This China are copying Nigeria's technology at a high pace.

The Interior have a very similar interior with Innoson vehicle of 2015 model

Hehhe broooss!
When d guru is copying from the odee!
Take it easy!!
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Wiseny76: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Fleet
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
like having sex right, and you called it bad

2 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by somehow: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:

And you + the 17 people that liked your comment are the cursed people in Nigeria.

Please do not inflict the rest of us with your curse.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by MoonlightDrive: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Kingstanding:
Education is a surest passport to a comfortable living life but we have missed it in Africa. Before we can progress in Nigeria and Africa at large we need a leaders who will put it's citizen in a position of his/her children. We need a leaders who will let love lead.Let forget someone with M.sc or Ph.d. SSCE holder with focus and with good heart can lead Nigeria and Africa to a great height what we need is a leaders with human feeling not a leader in animal skin.

you mean not "animal in human skin".. in fela's voice
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Paulosky1900: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
keep calm, This one will be in Nigeria 2098
i dont think so...i'm seeing 2518 that is 500yrs to come.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
because your mind is bad already.

no ves with me pls i am not feeling fine pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians Abroad Share Funny Incidents Of Culture Shock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.