Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (42368 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Henon: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
Why am I thinking that people will be doing bad things on the train.
Wetin be bad things?
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Ranchhoddas: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:
see this one.. goto U.S and U.K. hospitals and see naija doctors and nurses shining, goto colleges all over and see our student making their dinstiction look easy. They there they jonse yourself. You can take it to the bank; "if Generals like abdulsalam,obasanjo, IBB and Buhari never die naija would grow at snail pace"
Olodo
Making distinctions is about memorizing what others have done and reproducing it in an exam.

Building trains like this is about innovative thinking of the highest level that Nigerians and Africans generally lack.

That you think it's about making good grades tells me you are as dumb as the rest.

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by iammo(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Olodo
Making distinctions is about memorizing what others have done and reproducing it in an exam.

Building trains like this is about innovative thinking of the highest level that Nigerians and Africans generally lack.

That you think it's about making good grades tells me you are as dumb as the rest.

I honestly don't blame you for thinking low of yourself or your Race, the west designed everything to keep people like you's mentality bleeped up. Anyways thank God china, Arab and more Asian countries have woken up, and rejected western dominance. I keep people like you in prayers, who knows your sense of self worth may improve
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Tokziby: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
You think China got here over night?

Nigeria and China are not mate in time of anything,age,population etc.

We will get there some days.

My brother I stand to be corrected, it's not about having the technology or technical know how that is required to attain development. Nigeria is 100% capable of achieving these things but the political will of doing it is what we lack. Places like UAE, Qatar, Libya, Saudi Arabia etc lacks the technology and technical know how but they are doing greater things. If their country requires a bullet train today it will be done and will be well managed. Nigeria Railway corporation was founded in 1898 and they laid rails from lagos to Maiduguri. Over a 100 years later it's still where it was and even worse than when the white left it. And we were celebrating adding less than 200km addition. Third world countries like Indonesia, Bangladesh India etc with larger population and without oil money have very good functioning rail system but may not have bullet trains.
Nigeria is the most blessed country in the world with numerous resources but we are no where to be found because of useless democracy filled with dirty politics and corruption.
What we need is someone in the mould of Ghadaffi, Rawlings or Thomas sankara that has the will and might to reset this country and under 10years we will achieve what we can't in 50 years to come.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by FuckoffMOD: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
keep calm, This one will be in Nigeria 2098
By then how china go b uh?
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Abdul3391(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
another 2018 in heaven ko
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by moorevic(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2018
you mean 3098
kaptaneSaka:
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Teeboi56: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
Nigeria is the most cursed country on earth.
Habaa
No say that we all know nigeria is Good but our leader is the problem

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by sirusX(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Niyeal:
We will get there some day

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Ranchhoddas: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:

I honestly don't blame you for thinking low of yourself or your Race, the west designed everything to keep people like you's mentality bleeped up. Anyways thank God china, Arab and more Asian countries have woken up, and rejected western dominance. I keep people like you in prayers, who knows your sense of self worth may improve
Praying to a God the same West sold you abi?

At least the Asians and Arabs still stick to their own gods.

Nobody designed anything to keep anybody. The black race has just not evolved enough intelligence and dare I say morality to do the things that are required for the advancement that is obtainable in the West.

Talking about self worth is simply burying your head in the sand and refusing to face reality.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by QualityHealthCa: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hahnemann:
This China are copying Nigeria's technology at a high pace.

The Interior have a very similar interior with Innoson vehicle of 2015 model

Igbo Amala!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by donbrowser(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
BekeeBuAgbara:
There are cameras.
This woman. I told you to find me a Chinese woman, you refused
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Delivar(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
Why am I thinking that people will be doing bad things on the train.

Modified
So sum1 cannor play here again without getting 1million pms.
Smh
I don't understand the modified part of your comment. Why the 1 million pms?
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by iomoge2(f): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Delivar:

I don't understand the modified part of your comment. Why the 1 million pms?

Help me ask the pm'ers o.
I also do not understand
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by mechanics(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2018
Wow, see enjoyment, I just hope the minister of transport will watch the video.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by evansjeff(m): 12:35am On Jul 28, 2018
nero2face:
but they can never catch up with us in technology, we fly without wings... Ask my Edo brothers grin grin grin

You're a very big f00l. What is the correlation between Edo and this story?

Too many kids on Nairaland. SMH
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by nero2face: 5:35am On Jul 28, 2018
evansjeff:

You're a very big f00l. What is the correlation between Edo and this story?

Too many kids on Nairaland. SMH
ur life seem to be overwhelmed by the bad history of ur Edo people, and soon it will become a stigma, sad to see u react to a mere joke with such hatred, it tells ur state of heart..take some pills Bro
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by evansjeff(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
nero2face:
ur life seem to be overwhelmed by the bad history of ur Edo people, and soon it will become a stigma, sad to see u react to a mere joke with such hatred, it tells ur state of heart..take some pills Bro

Only f00ls makes such despicable jokes.

Make such jokes about your miserable state.
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by nero2face: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
evansjeff:

Only f00ls makes such despicable jokes.

Make such jokes about your miserable state.
hope U've taken ur pills though
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by evansjeff(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
nero2face:
hope U've taken ur pills though

Get lost, I only blame Sèun for allowing kids like you flood this platform with unreasonable, shallow and bigoted comments all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) / Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.