Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (48080 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Man Steals N1.7m Hospital’s Microscope, Sells It For N5,000 In Kastina / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by PMBtill2023: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
Oduduwa cone headed descendants and stupidity is like bread and beans.

That's how one stole my iPhone 7 the other day and was about selling it for 20k before he was caught
ODE,OPONU,AFOFUNGBEMU,ARINDIN,DINDINRIN,ASHIERE OMO ALE OSHI.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Vested(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin grin
What is his plan with the money please?
A whole Prado for 50k
Even keke never step down reach like that na.
Haba!

Anyways, check out my 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before my batteries packed up.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by GreenAirCargo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
GreenAir Logistics

1.Express
2. Cargo

Our Express shipping takes 2-3 days to land in Nigeria, at these affordable prices: 1 kg is 9-10USD and subjected to changes. Custom Clearing is between #650 & #680 Naria. As Determined by the type of goods.

Call us or Whatsapp : 08083540579

Second service is
Aircargo
This is a 7-10days service delivery at affordable prices. 1 kg is $5.0 Battery goods cosmetics Liquid and powered attracts a higher bill of ($6 per Kg and custom Clearing of #450 per kg.

Cargo Movement days are : Tuesdays , Fridays, and Saturdays.

We offer Procurement Services
We make payments to suppliers on behalf of clients.

We offer training on mini importation and business investments...

Join us today

Call or whatsapp 08083540579
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
If I say thunder fire him, not because he actually stole the vehicle but for foolishly dashing it out as low as 50k. This is not a question of whether one knows the worth of cars or not but it is a pure foolishness. Can you imagine! I think I need to sit down here and cool off small.

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Kingsuo: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=Bhelamblog post=69681825]From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/house-boy-steals-his-boss-n10million.html[/quote

You bought a Prado jeep for 50k,shit dry your brain bros
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by yemmight(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
The jusgement for the buyer and the seller should be the same. I have never seen anywhere in Naija where a bike will go for N50k.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Nightmareo07: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
The thief has wallowing In poverty so tey he brain demonetized
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by justtruth88miSt(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

That's how one stole my iPhone 7 the other day and was about selling it for 20k before he was caught
ho dare u insult another race... u deserve thunder slap...
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by EndtimeJudge(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
So, which police is going to arrest the real criminals?

(APC and PDP) Politics is an Umbrella name for crimes...

POLITICS (Armed robber, Thief, Drug dealer, money laundrer, revenge seeker, power drunker)
i rest my case
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by AlexJ1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Arrest the buyer too. People should now be held accountable for shady deals. No owner would sell at that rate even if his daughter is dying and he needed the 50k.

Very soon, those phone dealers who buy high-end used phones like they're buying Nokia 3310 would get their turn with the law.

But... This is Nigeria. Everybody be criminal.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Kingsuo: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oga can I use the USA number to call clients?
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by davillian(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
See madness cheesy
Living larvishly with 50k cheesy
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
At first, I actually thought it was a typo and just read it as N500k. Until I got to the second buyer cheesy
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Walexybobo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
This one weak me o. #10m prado for #50k? Mbanu i smell chonchin. Abeg give d boy bulala wella im go confess the original amount he sold d jeep.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by klax(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

Pls don't go tribal way you will end up being stupid why calling Afonja into this. No one cares about you having iPhone7 ok. He stole vehicle and the buyer paid him 50k to him maybe that is all his little fish brain needed but unfortunately he will receive over 10million naira worth of beating in tbe hand of police and then cool off in jail.
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Chikebranny123(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
See how mayowa village people have turn his lyf upside down
So village people are this powerful

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Donexy16(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Okoyeebos:

20k is a lot of money among the flatheaded miscreants.
Rochas fixed the bride price of flatheaded wawa girls at 10k

20k will get you 2 Igbo girls, just that the heads of your children would look like the back of Kia Picanto.

Lol.. wicked you are
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
50,000. ... yet another proof of the greed of Nigerians. You employ someone this dull and place assets worth millions within his reach. There is a reason he became a 'house boy'.

Like someone said a while ago. When the meal you eat at dinner is worth more than the wage of your cook, a sad case of poisoning is surely at hand.
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Amberon11: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buying stolen property is a crime under the law.
GODWINLOWSKI:
Nigeria ehh, wetin concern the buyer now. The buyer steal am, or na him tell the guy to go steal him oga jeep. angryNigeria ehh, wetin concern the buyer now. The buyer steal am, or na him tell the guy to go steal him oga jeep.
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
This guy is a looony!
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Hustle2flex(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chai. the boy village people too strong o.E go Don use the money chop grizzled fowl
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
GODWINLOWSKI:
Nigeria ehh, wetin concern the buyer now. The buyer steal am, or na him tell the guy to go steal him oga jeep. angryNigeria ehh, wetin concern the buyer now. The buyer steal am, or na him tell the guy to go steal him oga jeep.

Accessory after the fact. They are treated like actual robbers too. Without buyers these robbers will be out of business.
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by donbachi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Highest level of witchcraft...they should loose the jeep engine,and allow him carry it for 1hour.so that he will feel the weight of his offence....inshort,make dem flog am 50k strokes of koboko....another wasted destiny.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by baddosky1: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
OneCorner:

Upon dere stupidity, they were able to outsmart ur iPhone 7 from you
Mmmmm... interesting
Is it dat ur own stupidity is legendary or what cuz ayam not understanding

So that is how you have been "outsmarting" people of their possessions? Don't worry! You will surely meet your waterloo before the end of this year with a tyre round your neck and petrol.

Thief!!
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by tokrizy: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
OneCorner:

Upon dere stupidity, they were able to outsmart ur iPhone 7 from you
Mmmmm... interesting
Is it dat ur own stupidity is legendary or what cuz ayam not understanding

grin
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by ifymadu: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afonjas will never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Gamesmart: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
decatalyst:
50 gini?

Abi he is cursed ni?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

proof
Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by OneCorner: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
baddosky1:

So that is how you have been "outsmarting" people of their possessions? Don't worry! You will surely meet your waterloo before the end of this year with a tyre round your neck and petrol.

Thief!!
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) by salaboiz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Both the buyer and seller should be Flog 60 strokes of cane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos) / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.