Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC (22429 Views)

Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69682172:
Make all of una siddon one place abegii!
Prostitute politicians EVERYWHERE.

Only Sai Baba we know!
If educated aboki like you can be this fanatic and politically brainwashed. I wonder how the majority illiterates dominating the north will be so daft and naive. You people should be in one bush where you will be trained abc and how to think, when you're now civilized enough to be human being, you can now be part of a country. You people should be part of Niger not part of Nigeria. I just wish all these almajiri divides from the southern Nigeria already.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by K2asure: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

7 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

. I just wish all these almajiri divides from the southern Nigeria already.
Nothing but Joy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by IsioStar1: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
APC has become a SAFE HAVEN for wanted criminal & corrupt political animals --- Buba Galadima

While PDP has become a SAFE HAVEN for OLD THIEVES who could not cope with the stringent rules of the APC. - ISIO

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by gare(f): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2018
kahal29:
The former governor of Benue State, Dr Gabriel Suswam, has finally sealed a defection deal with Senator George Akume to dump his party, the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) for governor Samuel Ortom and senator Barnabas Gemade ahead of 2019 general elections.

LEADERSHIP observed that majority of Suswam’s loyalists who are vying for elective positions in 2019 under the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) have started removing the PDP’s logo on their posters, especially online, signaling their take-off from Egypt to the promise land.

Our correspondent authoritatively gathered that Makurdi,the Benue state capital was locked down on Sunday night by Akume/Suswam versus Ortom/Gemade camps to perfect final decamping arrangements.

A source who attended Suswam’s all night meeting which ended by 5am Monday explained that despite the begging from Ortom/Gemade’s camp for Suswam to remain in PDP, the duo prefer to join (APC) another available vehicle with his teeming supporters,saying those who want to join PDP have bypassed the opposition stakeholders in the state who have suffered to build the party in the last three years.

Another PDP source buttressed further why they cannot work with Ortom in the party ,adding that the non payment of salaries by the present administration will affect the party’s chances of clinching the governorship in 2019 as majority of workers and pensioners will work against them.

One of the close allies of the former governor, said Suswam had already briefed PDP state and local government executives of his pending decamping to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC),adding that they cannot work together with Governor Ortom:” We cannot work for the re-election of Governor Ortom and we have decided to leave the party as the governor is joining the party. We don’t think Benue workers will support PDP with Ortom as a candidate. We weighed all options and decided with our leader,former Governor Gabriel Suswam to join APC and work together with Akume.Governor Ortom/Gemade camp begged Suswam not to defect to APC but he refused “.

The ongoing political realignments in Benue state has left some aspirants stranded as many are contemplating which side to go.

According to sources, former governor Suswam has been given APC automatic ticket for Benue zone A senatorial seat, while Senator Gemade who is seeking for third term was given PDP automatic ticket to vie for Benue zone A senatorial seat.

Benue State governor, Ortom, may decamp from his party,the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) today with his teeming supporters.

Recall that governor Ortom had claimed that the state APC leader, Sen.George Akume, gave him red card ahead of the 2019 guber primaries.

Although, the APC national chairman,Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, intervened but the governor had already made up his mind to dump his party for an automatic governorship ticket in PDP.

PDP had in a statement issued by its National Secretary,Sen.Umaru Ibrahim Tsauri, called for an emergency meeting which it was learnt was to deliberate on defection of APC bigwigs into its fold among other issues.

https://leadership.ng/2018/07/24/ex-benue-gov-suswam-set-to-join-apc/

LET HIM GO, A SITTING GOVERNOR THAT CAN NOT WIN AN ELECTION OF WHAT USE WILL HE BE NOW THAT IS OUT OF OFFICE, MAYBE HE CAN CONVINCE THOSE IN EFCC CELL TO VOTE FOR APC..

HE IS VERY FREE TO GO TO APC, NOBODY IS STOPPING HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by jigamjerry(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2018
The people's leader I support you.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by Positivepoint(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2018
escodotman:
Benue workers can't vote for Ortom in PDP, so it is APC who has been supervising the killing of the Benue people they would vote for... continue

Another PDP source buttressed further why they cannot work with Ortom in the party ,adding that the non payment of salaries by the present administration will affect the party’s chances of clinching the governorship in 2019 as majority of workers and pensioners will work against them.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by tonio2wo: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2018
modelmike7:
GOOD one for the party.
New day.
New Decamping!

Have u heard that benue assembly is now pdp?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by Maket: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2018
kestolove95:
Na so shekarau to go leave pdp cum join APC
One day SHEKAU will leave sambisa forest to rule Nigerian
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by galaxy2020(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Suswan is a liability to any party he belongs to. May be FG gave him that condition because of his case with EFCC
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by escodotman: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Positivepoint:

The point is, even if they cannot work with Ortom, is it APC they would work with? You haven't answered this question.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by escodotman: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2018
bigtt76:
Ortom has never by himself won any election whether primaries or governorship which is why he's decamping to PDP to get an automatic ticket.

Buhari never won any election, despite trying many times, until he joined Tinubu and became APC. It all depends on where your interest is best served.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69684630:

Nothing but Joy!
Chai. Aboki i no get sense.

Can't imagine how good a country will be without these illiterate fanatic overpopulated almajiris. Nobody dislike them, but since they prefer to stay in stone age and remain uncivilized.

Salvation will surely come!
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by rhythyson: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Seasons of defection
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by magzey: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2018
I only know PMB but others are greed people grin grin grin
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by luizpippo(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Mosesm:

Gemade decamped from PDP to be able to run for the senate since Suswan blocked him. He used PMB momentum to win. Now he has to contend with Akume Suswan and PMB.

Same way an unknown Shekarau flogged Kwankwasor of PDP in 2003.

Nigeria political scene will be different post 2019. Sai Baba!
The same Shekarau who drove PMB from ANPP, making him scamper into forming CPC abi
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by billyG(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2018
gentlegenius:
Welcome sir...

In case anyone has forgotten how Buhari ruled Nigeria in his first term in office,
This is to remind you...

How Buhari spent his First term in office...

1st Year -
He was a VAGABOND! Moving about from one country to another, sometimes, embarrassing our country in the process. Maybe he wanted to touch all parts of the world before settling down to face Nigeria's problems.

2nd Year -
He was a PATIENT! Lying down somewhere in London with a sickness only known to him and his family, expecting Nigerians to wish him well and pray for his quick recovery.

3rd Year -
He is now a TYRANT! Hunting and witch-hunting anyone who dares oppose his style of leadership using either the police or the EFCC. Yet his supporters claim he is fighting corruption.

By extrapolation, It is very easy to predict how buhari will spend his 4th Year in office -
He will be a DESPERADO! Doing everything humanly possible to perpetuate himself in office even against the wishes of many Nigerians.

Now that you remember, please tell me... IS THIS MAN WORTHY TO BE GIVEN A SECOND TERM IN OFFICE?
Point of correction OBJ didnot bring handset,we Nigeria bought handset from d market.
Buhari brought BV & anticorruption.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by billyG(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2018
klax:
I have said i dont want to say anything about benue people anymore because if someone tells me anybody of benue origin will even mention *A talkless adding the *PC I will argue it.

I'm so ashamed of these people a lot I lost respect for them totally. I have never in my life seen foolish indigenes or tribe or people like benue before im still wondering where do they originated from or who is their forefathers?

What kind of people are these? It's very unfirtunate I stop pitying them long ago because they don't deserve any pity even a bit pity doesn't worth it on them. Let Suswane, Akume and other quickly join apc ok, herdsmen hasn't slaughters you enough they will use Hiroshima nuclear Arsenal on you in a shortwhile. Keep watching they are loading........and on their way coming.
Thunder fire yur pussy mouth, which state are u from?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by seunmsg(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
I can see some people crying seriously on this thread. Sadly, this is just the beginning. As renegades move from APC to PDP, the people they are going to displace will also head to APC. Eventually, there will be a balance of movement.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by billyG(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
luizpippo:

The same Shekarau who drove PMB from ANPP, making him scamper into forming CPC abi
He has to leave d party for an ungrateful traitor,what is ANPP with buhari.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by Bimpe29: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
The hand writing on the wall is unambiguous for the masses to know that, our leaders are careless about our collective plights. They aro only after their selfish interests and nothing more.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by pafisayo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
K2asure:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

And now they are sponsoring militias!!
I don’t know how difficult it is for people to understand that this herdsmen issue is putting a dent on PMB’s administration. No matter how dull or dumb we assume PMB is I think he will at least wait till he is in on a Second term before he starts a Jihad -herdmens agenda , even if he feels like starting it now am sure the response from the citizen is enough to tell him he needs to wait till when he wins a second term .
I still believe the Benue herdsmen killing is politically sponsored

Nigeria is a sham! I was suprised to see our supoosed leaders of Tomorrow jubilating yesterday because some people did decamp like that’s the dividend for our democracy” every decampee is fighting for his/her means of livelihood( the billions they have access to once they are in government ) I don’t see how that’s a win for Democracy neither do I see a ripple effect of changing parties affect Nigerians Economy positively .
PMB Saraki APC PDP and the rest are all guilty of sabotaging Nigeria .
PMB favours nepotism vindictive hunting of opponents etc .
nPDP PDP are all fantastically corroupt .
What did Saraki do for Kwara people ?
What did pdp memebers do with OBJ? They kept quiet while he and atiku turned CBN to a Piggy bank provided Ghana must go filled with currency was involved .
Obj sanctioned the military killing in Zaki Biam same benue state , killings from Ogoni to Odi cos of oil wells yet these same pdp members did noting they refused to use their legislative power to check his excesses for 8yrs provided Ghana must go is involved !
These same people ruined GEJ they practically tuned him to a Piggy bank, it is fair to say the man had good intentions but he’ll hath no furry like a click of Ghana must go fed legislative arm properly bribed by OBJ! They made sure they made him look clueless .
They are doing practically the same things with PMB!!! They stall the Budget and when they decide to pass they miraculously add billions to it and pass yet they won’t go online and tweet about it but when ever they have issues or things to answer for they run to twitter to surf for public sympathy .
PMB the dullard presents to the legislative Arm people who are meant to steer the affairs of these country economically eg: minister of Finance .
The legislative arm are tasked with one purpose: screen check confirm the eligibility and how well these people can perform! If Good give a pass mark if bad give a vote of no confidence and let PMn submit another candidate Yet all they do is paddy paddy “ Adeosun is qualified but with forged Nysc hahah check their budget you will see how much they get for stuffs like this but naaaa they probably know and still gave her a pass so they can always strong arm her with their Statutory allocation .
If the economy is bad hold Buhari responsible then hold all memebers of the legislative arm more responsible they are suppose to be the one who screen and ensure these people are fit qualified and proper for the Job but they have not done their job. The only person they has issue with was Magu of Efcc .
We all know the Problem it goes beyound decamping or getting our PVC .
Almost all civil servants are corrupt!
Even some people on here with their fancy UK , US degree and MSc were trained with stolen public funds! A director in a Government organization with more than 5 executive cars 3 kids schooling over seas a house in Ikoyi is definately stealing.

Rebuilding Nigeria will start with me and you! It will start in our home our church mosque etc .
We need younger ones at the helms of Affair but the sad thing is as youth we are all fantastically corrupt also!

Maybe someday we will get it right
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by gentlegenius(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
billyG:

Point of correction OBJ didnot bring handset,we Nigeria bought handset from d market.
Buhari brought BV & anticorruption.
You are not even ashamed to mention such things as buhari's achievements.
This man ruled Nigeria at a time when we are facing serious challenges as a nation. He couldn't even solve just one of our problems, not even those ones he promised to solve during his campaign. because he's clueless. Yet you get mouth to talk.
Those things you mentioned were not our main problems.
Why is it too difficult for you people to admit that this man has failed in office?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
K2asure:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

so what do you suggest as the solution now sir?
you said Apc may not be our solution, we shouldn't bring PDP back, but you never gave us the solution?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by joeyswift(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benue people detest APC now because of buhari and herdsmen.#ifyouknowyouknow#
Preffered:

The only saving grace for Gamade in 2015 is APC and Akume; the same gamade that ran to Apc as a result of the humiliation from suswam. The coming together of Akume and Suswam is a sure banker for Apc in Benue.
#ifyouknowyouknow#
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by joeyswift(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Thank God you are not from zone B. Let's see what plays out in 2019
kuuljay:
I am from zone A and I tell you it doesn't matter which party suswan joins,he will unseat the sleeping old man

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by mfm04622: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
joeyswift:
Suswam is already a drowning man. I wonder what input he will make for APC. If I contest against him in Benue,I will win.he was a sitting governor and his party lost by a wide margin to opposition

During last election, nobody cared who you were in the North. As long as APC presented you, you will win. This lead weak candidates that wouldn't have won election on their own to power. In the NE and NW, it will still be the same. You belong to Buhari's party, you win primary, you have won election. No story. Most of those defecting will never be heard from again after the election

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
"Gabriel Suswam is more corrupt till he goes back to PDP" - All Progressive Criminals
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
"Gabriel Suswam is NO more corrupt till he goes back to PDP" - All Progressive Criminals
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by billyG(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
gentlegenius:

You are not even ashamed to mention such things as buhari's achievements.
This man ruled Nigeria at a time when we are facing serious challenges as a nation. He couldn't even solve just one of our problems, not even those ones he promised to solve during his campaign. because he's clueless. Yet you get mouth to talk.
Those things you mentioned were not our main problems.
Why is it too difficult for you people to admit that this man has failed in office?
Which presidents no fail?all other presidents achievements u mentioned are they what we needed most?if they have done much d current prsdnt wuld have face other matters.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by duscollins: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
klax:
I have said i dont want to say anything about benue people anymore because if someone tells me anybody of benue origin will even mention *A talkless adding the *PC I will argue it.

I'm so ashamed of these people a lot I lost respect for them totally. I have never in my life seen foolish indigenes or tribe or people like benue before im still wondering where do they originated from or who is their forefathers?

What kind of people are these? It's very unfirtunate I stop pitying them long ago because they don't deserve any pity even a bit pity doesn't worth it on them. Let Suswane, Akume and other quickly join apc ok, herdsmen hasn't slaughters you enough they will use Hiroshima nuclear Arsenal on you in a shortwhile. Keep watching they are loading........and on their way coming.

I strongly believed that u are a vagabond seeking for shelter . Illiteracy will not allow u get things in proper perspective. May u continue in ur foolishness
Re: Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC by uba1991: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
LOL grin Suswam who they said sponsored and armed militia and killed people in Benue state is now a beautiful bride to them. It's obvious to everyone that the brainless APC have no conscience
did apc accept him? has he defected already? when u answer dos questions then u ll know that u are d BRAINLESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: APC May Lose Power In 2023 If… / Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed / Japa: Reps Vote Against Anti — Migration Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.