Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... (571 Views)

Wife Shares Beautiful Moment Of Her Husband And Daughter In The Kitchen / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... by erunbami: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2018
right now, I am buried in severe nervousness. I read about HIV stuffs here on nairaland few days ago and like 3 days after, I developed a sore on the left corner of my throat. Though, it has resolved a bit but I am still having slight feelings of its presence. My ear now also ache me at random time and so also my neck on the left side. When I noticed all these, I was extremely anxious. Not long and why still basking in the unpleasant tought associated with the nervousness, I developed hurts on my body from one spot to the other. It may hurt ( like say he they pepper me ) on my leg now and the next moment it may be on my hand or elsewhere. It doesnt hurt me all over my body at the same time but from one spot to the other. The hurt has now largely settled on my chest at the right side. Right now, I am in great fear to do any test. God forbid, if it turn out to be what i am thinking, the rest of my life will be miserable. I don't think there is any PhD holder in counselling that can cansel me back to normal life. Not only me will even suffer, my mum may also not recover from the shock. I am dam emotional and weak-minded. For the past 5 days now, i hardly had meaningful night rest. It has been sleepless night all through. Pls, Doctors in the house, how can i overcome this ?
Re: HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... by TheOdd1sOut: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2018
Ftc.... MODIFIED............ When you were toasting, did you call us? When you were fucking, did you call us? No e be like say oja fe bust lara e (yoruba guys will understand) you come nairaland day cry. Ogbeni, JA PA!!!

2 Likes

Re: HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... by gabazin080(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2018
erunbami:
right now, I am buried in severe nervousness. I read about HIV stuffs here on nairaland few days ago and like 3 days after, I developed a sore on the left corner of my throat. Though, it has resolved a bit but I am still having slight feelings of its presence. My ear now also ache me at random time and so also my neck on the left side. When I noticed all these, I was extremely anxious. Not long and why still basking in the unpleasant tought associated with the nervousness, I developed hurts on my body from one spot to the other. It may hurt ( like say he they pepper me ) on my leg now and the next moment it may be on my hand or elsewhere. It doesnt hurt me all over my body at the same time but from one spot to the other. The hurt has now largely settled on my chest at the right side. Right now, I am in great fear to do any test. God forbid, if it turn out to be what i am thinking, the rest of my life will be miserable. I don't think there is any PhD holder in counselling that can cansel me back to normal life. Not only me will even suffer, my mum may also not recover from the shock. I am dam emotional and weak-minded. For the past 5 days now, i hardly had meaningful night rest. It has been sleepless night all through. Pls, Doctors in the house, how can i overcome this ?
I will advice you make up your mind and go for the test.
what you don't know kills you faster
Re: HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... by youngest85(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2018
We that are living with the virus, are we demons?
Re: HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... by Blakjewelry(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2018
your own imagination will kill you first before anything. I have gone for test twice without any fear though the first one was a bit scary because of the delay. having HIV is not the end of world what you lack is proper orientation

2 Likes

Re: HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... by mercenary: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Don't go for any test... What are you even looking for? You'll be fine.

Except you're sure you exposed yourself

1 Like

Re: HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... by Bichene7(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2018
most of those
symptoms are illusion caused by fear or normal typhoid or malaria symptoms, it happened to me b4 I went for test and found nothing.. just man up and go for a test..

(1) (Reply)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Kenyan Model, Huddah Monroe / Get A Muscular Chest And Gain Female ATTENTION / True Love Or Money? –19yrs Old Teen Weds 39yrs Old Bride Kisses Her Passionately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.