Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (32777 Views)

An Israeli Suicide Bomber Barricaded Himself Inside Iran Embassy In France / FCT ABUJA Resident To Protest That They Dont Want Wike As The FCT Minister / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by lonelydora: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Police can never learn

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by clefstone(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2018
ok
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by buchilino(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2018
I WATCHED THE INTERVIEW WITH THE POLICE PRO, I MUST SAY DAT NIGERIA IS BEING RULED BY PPLE WITH NO CONSCIENCE.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Truflame: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Anybody that passively or actively support PDP does not have the interest of Nigerians at heart

No ideology, no vision but gloomy horizon that is peculiar to people of herd and thoughtless mentality!
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by HomeOfMe(f): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Toyin Saraki Wife of the Senate President has reacted to the statement by the Nigeria Police force that the Officers who took over their Abuja Resident was to protect her.

In a statement The Police said that there was no authorised deployment of Police personnel to besiege the residence of the Senate President or his deputy as reported in the media. That The police personnel seen in pictures in the media were those in the convoy of the Senate President and others attached to him, who gives them maximum security.

However in reaction Mrs. Toyin posted on her Twitter this morning saying:

''I am absolutely flabbergasted by @PoliceNG Jimoh Moshood on TV attempting to claim that these white vehicles that blockaded the road outside our Abuja residence could possibly be "protection provided to the Wife of the Senate President" ! Firstly I have never received any vehicle from @PoliceNG
Secondly, I believe these vehicles bear a striking resemblance to cars donated by my dear brother @AlikoDangote.
I hope DSP Jimoh Moshood can leave me out of this unseemly contretemps. Thank you!

It was bad enough that I was forced to endure a mass invasion of my privacy, with the mis-identification of a guest at a private family occasion, falsely, as one of the @PoliceNG Offa Bank Robbery suspects. The Police did nothing to correct this widely circulated falsehood'.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/sarakis-wife-blast-police-for-saying.html

Government of lies..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by RZArecta2(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Baawaa:
Very soon you and your husband will become history
are you a terrorist ? Do you want to murder them ?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by phemmie06(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2018
bedspread:
Jimoh of The Nigerian Police Force Cannot Make Heaven if He Does not Repent...

I Sincerely Weep in My Spirit on How Our Security and Corruption bodies (The Efcc and The Nigerian Police) Have Been Turned to errand boys for the Presidency and it's Supporters, Taking Us Backwards to the days of Obj...

The Truth is that Nobody can Fight Corruption, its Institutions that Fight Corruption....

If our Institutions are still errand boys, It Simply means the Corruption happening as we Speak will be Undescribable...

One Fact I know, HE THAT SITTETH IN THE HEAVENS has come into our Matter......
I see More Shocking Events in coming days and Months....
Did he tell you he has a business there?
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by donbenie(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Ingocof:

Shut up and tell your husband to submit himself to the police for the interrogation, he needs to be prosecuted
Prosecuted for what?.for knowing a political thug?..if that is the case then all the politicians in the country are GUILTY of the same accusation..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Skmoda360(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2018
chicoMX:
Etymology ▼ show
Pronunciation
IPA: /Saraki/
Adjective
Saraki (comparative Sarakier, superlative Sarakiest)
Quickly and critically discerning, ability to sleep in a room at night and wake up in an office the next morning.
Synonyms
crafty, shrewd, wily, coded, streetwise, astute,
Translations (Quick at seeing how to gain advantage, can easily bye pass security operatives)
French: saratucieux, avisé, sagace
German: serissen, listig, scharfsinnig
Italian: Svveduto, Sarakivveduta
Portuguese: Sarakituto
Russian: проница́тельный
Spanish: astuto, sagaz, perspicaz
Croatian: Sarakitic
Bros you get time ooo
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by lazynairalander1: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Lol.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Hedonisst: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Ingocof:

Shut up and tell your husband to submit himself to the police for the interrogation, he needs to be prosecuted

You will just be walking aimlessly one day soon and you will fall into a deep water-logged ditch from which you will never be rescued. That will be the natural end to your nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Madam Toyin do you or do you not Vote for that dullard in Aso Rock enjoy the change ma'am

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Votewisely2019: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Toyin Saraki Wife of the Senate President has reacted to the statement by the Nigeria Police force that the Officers who took over their Abuja Resident was to protect her.

In a statement The Police said that there was no authorised deployment of Police personnel to besiege the residence of the Senate President or his deputy as reported in the media. That The police personnel seen in pictures in the media were those in the convoy of the Senate President and others attached to him, who gives them maximum security.

''I am absolutely flabbergasted by @PoliceNG Jimoh Moshood on TV attempting to claim that these white vehicles that blockaded the road outside our Abuja residence could possibly be "protection provided to the Wife of the Senate President" ! Firstly I have never received any vehicle from @PoliceNG
Secondly, I believe these vehicles bear a striking resemblance to cars donated by my dear brother @AlikoDangote.
I hope DSP Jimoh Moshood can leave me out of this unseemly contretemps. Thank you!

It was bad enough that I was forced to endure a mass invasion of my privacy, with the mis-identification of a guest at a private family occasion, falsely, as one of the @PoliceNG Offa Bank Robbery suspects. The Police did nothing to correct this widely circulated falsehood'.

From Ebiwali--

Nigerian police force should step up on their game, this is the age of tech, where social media help circulate and store evidences in seconds. They shouldn't insult the good people of Nigeria by telling dumb lies. Other countries' police forces also do damage control, but with smart and foolproof lies.
Madam Sarki, we join you in condemning yesterday's incident, but do note that an African proverb says: He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house.

Vote wisely in 2019, it will determine the outcomes of your next four years!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by franchasng: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
While Lai Mohammed is the proprietor of Lie Primary school it seems Jimoh moshood is the rector of the polytechnic of lies
should we then conclude that Garba Shehu is the Vice Chancellor of University of Lies, with Prof. Osinbajo as the Provost, Liars School of Post Graduate Studies shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Ikpongiton: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2018
nonsense woman always supporting her husband in the act of ignomity.can not be like aisha.one day,your husband will bite off your ear,for advising him wrogly

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by kus4fame(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2018
chicoMX:
Etymology ▼ show
Pronunciation
Adjective
Quickly and critically discerning, ability to sleep in a room at night and wake up in an office the next morning.
Synonyms
Translations (Quick at seeing how to gain advantage, can easily bye pass security operatives)

cool
chicoMX:
Etymology ▼ show
Pronunciation
Adjective
Synonyms

Brazilian : Sara kino
polish: Sarakisky
Chinese: Sachanki
zchec : zsaki

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by franchasng: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Toyin Saraki is a very beautiful woman; at her age and wealth, she still looks slim, sexy and appealing unlike most politicians' wife that look unhealthily fat and round like roundabout meat cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by joeace2020(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2018
fedora04:
Second thought... What if this whole thing was staged by Saraki and the PDP goons..

If I was there I would have suggested this script.. Make everyone shift blame to the Presidency.. Just another Game of thrones...

Ekweremadu sit at home.
Will call my boys from force HQ
Guys barricade my apartment
While I take the back door to the next street
Bloggers begin to post every move
Nigerians oya.. Begin to show sympathy

Just another Game of thrones really

I emerge as the king of the North..

Please reread what you have said. Is there an atom of sense in this game of thrones extrapolation you are making? Can someone use a federal institution in such way against himself and his party? Then the spokesman of that institution comes to say they were there to protect him then he escapes their protection further ridiculing that institution and now his wife pops up to rub salt to injury. Not forgetting how fatal what transpired in the senate yesterday is. Question yourself if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by anochuko01(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2018
Partnerbiz:
That guy lies more than lie mohammed!

More than 733 persons have testified from this forum All cannot be lying.
Get data from us!

Click below for details and testimonies.
their names and phone number or adonbilivit
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Max24: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2018
fedora04:
Second thought... What if this whole thing was staged by Saraki and the PDP goons..

If I was there I would have suggested this script.. Make everyone shift blame to the Presidency.. Just another Game of thrones...

Ekweremadu sit at home.

From antecedents, who would you rather believe ? The Nugeria Police of sars fame or Senate President .

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by ajayiopy: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2018
bedspread:
Jimoh of The Nigerian Police Force Cannot Make Heaven if He Does not Repent...

I Sincerely Weep in My Spirit on How Our Security and Corruption bodies (The Efcc and The Nigerian Police) Have Been Turned to errand boys for the Presidency and it's Supporters, Taking Us Backwards to the days of Obj...

The Truth is that Nobody can Fight Corruption, its Institutions that Fight Corruption....

If our Institutions are still errand boys, It Simply means the Corruption happening as we Speak will be Undescribable...

One Fact I know, HE THAT SITTETH IN THE HEAVENS has come into our Matter......
I see More Shocking Events in coming days and Months....

you see why we cannot conquer the BOKOHARAM.IF POLICE CAN BEHAVE IN THIS MANNER,THEN WE CAN SAY BH HAS COME TO STAY FOR LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by eddyslim(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Ingocof:

See mumu

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Humility017(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2018
Ingocof:

you're suffering From hallucination to think that a sitting Senate president can be sponsoring a robbery gang...

only a fool....don't know that the efcc nd police allegations of recent are politically inspired and motivated.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Partnerbiz(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2018
anochuko01:

their names and phone number or adonbilivit

Click the link below

Even some mods here shocked sad
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by dahnimoh(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2018
chicoMX:
Etymology ▼ show
Pronunciation
Adjective
Synonyms

Bulgaria: Sarakinovich

Am watching the drama from the fence

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Bimpe29: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2018
Omo na Change we dey see so ooo. Let's change the change.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by tomnmenace(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2018
fedora04:

Ekweremadu sit at home.

grin
Hahahaha!

And in that your script you also tell oga Jimoh to be talking from two sides of his mouth abi?

You too dey watch movies wey you no sabi

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by fedora04: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2018
I have been around for a while and have followed Nigerian Politics keenly it all boils down to POWER and MONEY.

With that at stake anything can happen and any sacrifice can be made.

Mark my words the truth will unfold.

quote author=joeace2020 post=69686730]

Please reread what you have said. Is there an atom of sense in this game of thrones extrapolation you are making? Can someone use a federal institution in such way against himself and his party? Then the spokesman of that institution comes to say they were there to protect him then he escapes their protection further ridiculing that institution and now his wife pops up to rub salt to injury. Not forgetting how fatal what transpired in the senate yesterday is. Question yourself if that makes sense.[/quote]
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Aguata1stson(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2018
when you listen to DSP Jimoh this morning, you will know that he was trying hard to apply damage control mechanism trying to give reason and in some cases denying the police deployment because the plan failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by fedora04: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Act 6 playing out... Bloggers begin to post every move while showing sympathy from Nigerians.

Remember APC used that same script in 2014

e author=tomnmenace post=69687193]

grin
Hahahaha!

And in that your script you also tell oga Jimoh to be talking from two sides of his mouth abi?

You too dey watch movies wey you no sabi[/quote]
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by SexytorresE(f): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Jumoh and liar muhammed are siblings. God knows I hate him with passion

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Kdon2: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Rachelsblog:

From Ebiwali--

Police at ekweremadu house are there for maximum protection too. To prevent him from going out or about. Old men lying like kids. I don't want to say idiots!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) / 2019 Potential Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.