Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (141512 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nationwide Graduates Job Recruitment / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Augusa24(f): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Papuz:

Training School

So no other interview?

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mustylique(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
for those who have done the interview, abeg like how many people do they attend to in a day?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Magma012: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Any news yet from wema? Though they said nov second week sha.. the week is almost over no success or regret mail from them.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Trust4u1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Magma012:
Any news yet from wema? Though they said nov second week sha.. the week is almost over no success or regret mail from them.

They must have meant next week, cause in a way, next week looks like the second week of November, and it seems they are ending interviews this weekend.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by uwadiahercules: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Papuz: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Augusa24:

So no other interview?

I don't think so.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
I had my interview at WEMA BANK 81 Aminu Kano Crescent (Opposite Banex Plaza) in Abuja yesterday. We were like 20.

Very interesting interview but I must say you have to be vocal and know your onions cos they will drill you. Some questions I can remember...

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WEMA BANK?
WHAT IS THE USSD CODE FOR WEMA?
TELL US ABOUT A TIME WHEN YOU FELT GUILTY AT WORK.
TELL US ABOUT A CHALLENGING TASK YOU HAVE HAD TO DO AND HOW YOU PULLED IT THROUGH.
WHY ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS JOB?
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS?
SELL ALAT TO US.
ANY QUESTIONS FOR US?

It was a friendly panel with just 3 staff. Bottom line is be yourself, be confident and be sincere cos they will use your own CV to grill you!

Goodluck to all who have been interviewed. Hope to see you in Lagos for Training School next year.

WITH YOU ALL THE WAY! �

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by way2much: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
expo after interview don finish abi. I think the whole drilling was applicable to the first ten people and after wards dey became tired and didn't even want to hear every thing u have to say.

7 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Poprnapoleon(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
way2much:
expo after interview on finish abi. I think the whole drilling was applicable to the first ten people and after wards dey became tired and didn't even want to hear every thing u have to say.
You definitely hit the nail on this one. I was one of the last person to be interviewed, and guess what? The panel interview didn't last for more than 4mins.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by way2much: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Poprnapoleon:

You definitely hit the nail on this one. I was one of the last person to be interviewed, and guess what? The panel interview didn't last for more than 4mins.

naso o.
all in all let's hope for the best sha.
i think it goes beyond just the interview sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Magma012: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
This week we will all receive a mail to start TS IJN.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by holuwakore(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Magma012:
This week we will all receive a mail to start TS IJN.

Let me join my faith to this post, and if it eventually happens I will come back to quote this post and praise God.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Mikelo93: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
MshelB:
I had my interview at WEMA BANK 81 Aminu Kano Crescent (Opposite Banex Plaza) in Abuja yesterday. We were like 20.

Very interesting interview but I must say you have to be vocal and know your onions cos they will drill you. Some questions I can remember...

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WEMA BANK?
WHAT IS THE USSD CODE FOR WEMA?
TELL US ABOUT A TIME WHEN YOU FELT GUILTY AT WORK.
TELL US ABOUT A CHALLENGING TASK YOU HAVE HAD TO DO AND HOW YOU PULLED IT THROUGH.
WHY ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS JOB?
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS?
SELL ALAT TO US.
ANY QUESTIONS FOR US?

It was a friendly panel with just 3 staff. Bottom line is be yourself, be confident and be sincere cos they will use your own CV to grill you!

Goodluck to all who have been interviewed. Hope to see you in Lagos for Training School next year.

WITH YOU ALL THE WAY! �
Ooh so they said training school starts next year?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Trust4u1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mikelo93:
Ooh so they said training school starts next year?
someone said the HR told him training sch starts December
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by FaQtor(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2018
We were told training school starts December
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Augusa24(f): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2018
FaQtor:
We were told training school starts December

By the panel?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by sureteeboy(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Poprnapoleon:

Exactly Bro. I was 3rd to the last who was interviewed when I went for mine. My interview never lasted for more than 4 mins

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by kadiriE(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
I just received a mail saying I should do medicals at awolowo, ikoyi and they said training school starts next week.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Augusa24(f): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
kadiriE:
I just received a mail saying I should do medicals at awolowo, ikoyi and they said training school starts next week.

When was your interview?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by adebayochelsea: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mails are already dropping for invite to Medical Test. Got mine Already. Please what are the likey things that would be needed and is the service free?

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by DannyJ7717: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
adebayochelsea:
Mails are already dropping for invite to Medical Test. Got mine Already. Please what are the likey things that would be needed and is the service free?

Please, what date were you scheduled for panel interview??
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by kadiriE(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
DannyJ7717:

October 25th for me
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by DannyJ7717: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
kadiriE:

October 25th for me

Thanks for the response......
.I guess your panel interview was in Lagos
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by adebayochelsea: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
DannyJ7717:

September 27 at Marina
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Jumtai: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
kadiriE:

Pls the training is for how many months
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Jumtai: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
kadiriE:

Pls the training is for how many months?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mbukun: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
has anyone in Abuja gotten ts invite?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by sureteeboy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pls, has anyone who had his/her interview on the 2nd, 3rd, 9th or 10th of November received Medical mails?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Tobanks: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
kadiriE:
October 25th for me
I was there that day too. what time
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by kadiriE(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Tobanks:

I was there that day too.
what time
11am
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2018
TS is for three months in Lagos. Medical mails are being sent to folks who interviewed in October. November folks should chill. We shall be called I can feel it

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by kadiriE(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
MshelB:
TS is for three months in Lagos. Medical mails are being sent to folks who interviewed in October. November folks should chill. We shall be called I can feel it
After the 3rd month, are you gonna be paid full salary henceforth ?
What’s the pay for the training school too ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (50) (Reply)

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.