Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (141115 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nationwide Graduates Job Recruitment / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by GracefulTopsy(f): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lordtrailz:

i just uploaded close to 3mins sef....it was my first try & it went thru (very fast too) and its playing perfectly well
its been smooth since since stage one except d numerical part was not funny

i am looking forward to uploading another....since i ain't 100% satisfied with the one uploaded

just try with a good laptop (i used google chrome) and a good network connection it should go thru

cheers!!!

OK. Thanks
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by GracefulTopsy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please for those that have uploaded their video were u able to view after uploading?... I uploaded mine I was trying to view and it was only audio DAT is playing, is it normal?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ayjagun(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
GracefulTopsy:
Please for those that have uploaded their video were u able to view after uploading?... I uploaded mine I was trying to view and it was only audio DAT is playing, is it normal?
I had challenges uploading mine too but I have done it now and I was able to view and also hear the audio. There is a 2nd option to upload now. Record the video normally on your device, ensure the size isn't too large(you can compress/resize the video). Then now upload. Hope this helps.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by fadekemystery: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ayjagun:
I had challenges uploading mine too but I have done it now and I was able to view and also hear the audio. There is a 2nd option to upload now. Record the video normally on your device, ensure the size isn't too large(you can compress/resize the video). Then now upload. Hope this helps.

yes I had to do this... I compressed it as well... it went thru really fast
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ItyIta: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mine is saying video type not supported. Please what video type did you guys use?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by patrickokoh: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
After uploading the video, what next?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by holuwakore(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
patrickokoh:
After uploading the video, what next?
Take a Nap and wait for the next stage

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Rchrdo: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Goodday guys!!

Wema has started sending mails for graduate trainee assessment test, anyone with past question here pls kindly share.

Thank you
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dammysmart: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hello all, i jut got a mail from Wema bank and i just need to ask. is this different from. the ones sent earlier to candidates? I had lost hope but the mail just popped up not long ago. All. assessmemts are to be completed on or before Monday 27th August. Do i await mail. from the outsource agents? hw soon please?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dammysmart:
Hello all, i jut got a mail from Wema bank and i just need to ask. is this different from. the ones sent earlier to candidates? I had lost hope but the mail just popped up not long ago. All. assessmemts are to be completed on or before Monday 27th August. Do i await mail. from the outsource agents? hw soon please?
Same here, i just got the mail too. Did u click d link in the mail?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ajoke24:
Just did mine. I got 70%.
Good day,
Please will to know more on the test, how many questions per section, is the abstract section pictorial or normal wordings, and did you use calculator.

Thank you
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Lejupiter(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please am I still going to get another mail from the outsourcing company. . The link in this mail from wema bank states I will contacted from them.. Am just confused. . Any help
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Lejupiter(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
horlumightyy:

Yes but it seems we will get another mail from the outsourcing company that will direct us on how to go about to taKe the test And other things
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lejupiter:

Yes but it seems we will get another mail from the outsourcing company that will direct us on how to go about to taKe the test And other things
Ok. Thankyou

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi, please I just got a mail from wema bank is this the part where we are to record our video and audio?

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by goodguy4sure(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dammysmart:
got same mail now

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Jokiely6(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Got same mail also

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ireneminey(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Got same mail
goodguy4sure:
got same mail now

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ireneminey(f): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi. Please what is this video about? Can i use a phone for it thanks
fadekemystery:

Yes I did it yesterday. initially wen I did, I tried uploading it but twasnt responding. I sent them a mail. no response. So I had to record again, n this time I just clicked upload n d thing goes ssssskkkkkkrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaa.... buh my concern s after d video uploaded, I wasn't able to view it... buh d pg s telling me, av completed d steps
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by peptidylyly: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Clicked on the link... Site is down
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by gboso1ne(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ajoke24:
Just did mine. I got 70%.
please what's the test format? Are we to expect numerical, verbal questions or what. please reply.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by modella2015(f): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pls do I need to click on the get qualified website after receiving the mail from wemabank? Or I will wait till the get qualified sends me a mail theirselves?please someone shld help me am confused
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by nkemzzy: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Just got a mail also.... pls those that have done the text and the video did you guys also got same mail? Also are we going to get another mail from the recruiters?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
I think we are to wait for further instructions from the get qualified team. The link was just an introduction
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by modella2015(f): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
nkemzzy:
Just got a mail also.... pls those that have done the text and the video did you guys also got same mail? Also are we going to get another mail from the recruiters?
please you ppl should that have already done the test should kindly put us through...Thank you....or probably new people that just received mails should drop their numbers and let's form a WhatsApp group....Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by sulmeza(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
There's no point setting up a WhatsApp group; this thread serves the purpose better.

It was stated clearly in the mail that, we are all going to get another email (this time from the outsourcing firm), with directives on the test and other assessment(s). So let's just be patient for now.

In the meantime, anyone with past questions or information about the test format should kindly enlighten us.

Gracias!

4 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dammysmart: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ireneminey(f): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Serving too. To pass out in october
Dammysmart:
I am a serving corp member, i want to know if anyone has idea on why we are just getting our message and if this batch of test is for serving corps member that applied? i would be passing out in December
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by khalids: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Looking for a job

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Olatoye18(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Got same mail too... Our senior kindly guide us ooo
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by nwakaegoabisola(f): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
horlumightyy:

I did and it just took me to their website that's all. I think they are still going to send us another mail.
All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.