Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (141482 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nationwide Graduates Job Recruitment / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
simeonine:
As you prepare for the Wema bank job test, you might want to check out this [url=testsregard.com/material/wema-bank-job-aptitude-tests-past-questions-answers-pdf-free]Wema Bank Job Test Past Questions[/url]. It was pretty helpful for me.

Wish you success.
Well-done this stuff is getting interesting,,,
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Haremuh(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
simeonine:
As you prepare for the Wema bank job test, you might want to check out this [url=testsregard.com/material/wema-bank-job-aptitude-tests-past-questions-answers-pdf-free]Wema Bank Job Test Past Questions[/url]. It was pretty helpful for me.

Wish you success.

you will pay 1500 before download
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Haremuh:

you will pay 1500 before download
you thought it was free?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Haremuh(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Saimeritus:
you thought it was free?
of course
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by eureka01: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please is the numerical test word problems (bad news) or graph interpretations (fair news)?
Please answer if you know.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Felixabel(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please on the site how will i sign up, it's by company sign up or candidate sign, those that have written there text should clarify my. www.getqualified.work
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Terryonye(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
eureka01:
Please is the numerical test word problems (bad news) or graph interpretations (fair news)?
Please answer if you know.
it's mixed bro. u jst need to hav a general understanding of mathematics.
e.g
If mary was P years old wen Alan was 6 years old, what is alans age in terms of P 17 years after...

something of dat sort...

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by gboso1ne(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
When this GetQualified people go send the supposed mail na and one is supposed to finish everything by Monday or are they on public holidays too?

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
gboso1ne:
When this GetQualified people go send the supposed mail na and one is supposed to finish everything by Monday or are they on public holidays too?

Lool. I think by Thursday or Friday we might get a mail
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by nwakaegoabisola(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Papuz:
Hello guys
For those of you that just got your mail from Wema
Congrats
Then for the format of the Aptitude test
First is Critical thinking; a bit easy
Second is Verbal reasoning; it will be based on comprehension(true, false and uncertain)
Final is numerical; mehn it is crazy

Pls gather your mark well from critical and verbal
All the best

Thank you Papuz, God bless you. Sorry is the video section of the process immediately after the exam. Or you can come back to it when you are a bit relaxed?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Akinsj: 12:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Surftwurk:
Thanks this analysis helps alot.
Can we use our phone to do the test?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by pinklip: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2018
I have receive a mail from get qualified but there is no place to complete the application process. Pls help if you have done yours.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by holuwakore(m): 3:52am On Aug 22, 2018
nwakaegoabisola:

Thank you Papuz, God bless you. Sorry is the video section of the process immediately after the exam. Or you can come back to it when you are a bit relaxed?
sure you can come back for it, just make sure you do it before d closing date

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by kes4glory(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Please i got an email frm get qualified but there was no link to complete the application process
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Papuz: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2018
nwakaegoabisola:

You can come back to it, once you are relaxed.
Just try and complete it before the deadline
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Marylinus1: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Can we use our phone for the test or must we go to a computer center that has webcam
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by eureka01: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2018
@Terryonye thanks a lot!
What of the critical thinking?
Is it like Dragnet's diagrammatic questions or what?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dammysmart: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Hi all, i am yet to get a mail from. getqualified... any other person in my shoe? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Dammysmart:
Hi all, i am yet to get a mail from. getqualified... any other person in my shoe? Thanks

Same here
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by modupetemie: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2018
sulmeza:
There's no point setting up a WhatsApp group; this thread serves the purpose better.

It was stated clearly in the mail that, we are all going to get another email (this time from the outsourcing firm), with directives on the test and other assessment(s). So let's just be patient for now.

In the meantime, anyone with past questions or information about the test format should kindly enlighten us.

Gracias!
but there is a deadline on the mail I received...27th of August, but I still cannot access the get qualifed link..somebody help
please anyone with past question should help send to modupegbede18@gmail.com
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Briemode(f): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2018
simeonine:

Wish you success.
Are you working in wema bank now?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Briemode(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Terryonye:

it's mixed bro. u jst need to hav a general understanding of mathematics.
e.g
If mary was P years old wen Alan was 6 years old, what is alans age in terms of P 17 years after...

something of dat sort...
is the test timed?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by UgoChibueze: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Hello Fam, I received the mail, created profile with GET Qualified, But once I click on 'fill out Resume/CV' to start the process, I see 'internal Server Error'....any idea what could be the cause or solutions please... thanks Guys
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Sezua(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2018
UgoChibueze:
Hello Fam, I received the mail, created profile with GET Qualified, But once I click on 'fill out Resume/CV' to start the process, I see 'internal Server Error'....any idea what could be the cause or solutions please... thanks Guys
As in ehn, i guess the website is down for now.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Haremuh(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2018
UgoChibueze:

is it direct mail from getqualified or wema bank??
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by doziep: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Same here, it's showing 'something went wrong '
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hiny(f): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Haremuh:

is it direct mail from getqualified or wema bank??

from getqualified
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2018
hiny:

from getqualified

Did you wait for getqualified to send you a mail first or you signed up first?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Magdalenepius07: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2018
When will get qualified send the email na
Or is there a way to do it with wema banks email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply)

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.