Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. (4634 Views)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Cenor(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2010
There's this girl i have dated for 3 yrs now,She comes from a modest background,each time we are together,She keeps telling me how much she loves me & how she wants me so badly,But when apart,she doesn't call nor text me,except i call her & when ever i ask why? she says she doesn't have credit to call,each time i sent credits to her,she will flash me,at times she calls for like 30seconds to say thanks afterwards she goes dim,Infact am the one keeping the communication line active,So,my question is,Can this be love? Fella z help
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Aproko(f): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2010
no my guy, it cant be love. you just another of them guys shes stringing along. move on with your life, she aint for u.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2010
When you love someone, you always want to hear from them. I would have said maybe she doesn't have the resources to call you but the fact you send her recharge cards and she still doesn't call plays a diff tune! Something's wrong somewhere.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Creamish(f): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2010
Its either u call her per second/everytime so she dosnt have the spare time to call u (which makes u feel ur doing all d calling) . . . or ur just being played . . . undecided
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2010
lol
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2010
lol grin
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Rocktation(f): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2010
You have to understand that it's not so easy cooking up new stories to talk about every minute. You do a lot of talking when you're together and so she probably takes the time off, when she's on her own. It's kinda weird anyway if she calls every 30mins to tell you that she would die for you, don't you think? I'm just saying.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by StRichy(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2010
two lovers crazilly in love! lipsrsealed
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by fubiluv: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
She does not love you my dear.
She is simply using you.
Love is more about sacrifice.
She obviously has someone else she is in love with that she uses your credit to call.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by femmy2010(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
O Ma She ooo
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by StRichy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2010
should i call this love in denial?
its pathetic.
@poster just put yourself together and stand for what you believe in!
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2010
it's a GamE | wake up

u sleeping
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
been in a similar shoes before, this simply means she doesnt dig you one bit.

stop calling her and move on with your life. If she asks why have u not been calling, tell her u've been busy.

move on, she will keep on using ur credit for anoda man.

do it today now, before its too late.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Cenor(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
Thanks y'all,for ur advice so far,most of the things U guys hv said act as a spring Board to my intended actions.

@poster
been in a similar shoes before, this simply means she doesnt dig you one bit.

stop calling her and move on with your life. If she asks why have u not been calling, tell her u've been busy.

move on, she will keep on using your credit for anoda man.

do it today now, before its too late.

Been thinking the same since,jst that i wanna get to the root of who she's been giving her time & resources to.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2010
so the thread hv emerge again grin
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2010

derails thread

I am looking for Chynwe_nwa_di_ok

Did she come in here pls?
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Pweety4me(f): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
She's whining u. . .
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Onchedu(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
Now as much as it is not beyond some girls to go out of their way to make sure U do al the work just to feel like Ur proving Ur love, this Ur girl sounds to me like the exception. U send her credit and she flashes? E be ike she wan mugurize U.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by dobodobo(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2010
but una dey Bleep, wetin remain again? you continue fucking pussy dey go
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Bnimz(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2010
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Cenor(m): 12:26am On Jul 15, 2010
Been wondering how to get this gal to understand the way i feel for her cos time is really running out on me to settle down,and i think i love her,just that am scared she might not be the best for my life,i think am allowing my feelings blind my sense reasoning but can't still do any reasonable thing to change her,am so lost cos am scared of having marital problems.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by lovemoi2(f): 12:48am On Jul 15, 2010
hahahahaha ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2010
@poster
stop calling her and wait patiently to see how long it will take her "love" to start noticing your lack of interest. if it reaches a week, i suggest you drop her like she's hot!

RULE 121 OF DATING: if someone claims that the reason they dont call you is her lack of credit and yet, when you send the said credits she STILL act the same way then you know that the reason she gave you is garbage and that she is full of shiit.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by nellaluv(f): 1:52am On Jul 15, 2010
Typical naija small gals style
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Cenor(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
thanks bro
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by CasaNova1(m): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2010
Can this be love, he asks. shocked

I doubt it.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by iice(f): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
People and their call issues.

She's a woman and a human. Like most humans. . .they tend to socialize. They keep in touch and get updated. The recharge charge warreva thingie, is gonna be used to call up the pals, family, co-workers whoever, since frankly she knows you will call her. So 30 seconds of her call still gives her enough to burn some lines.
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Bnimz(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2010
Re: She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. by Cenor(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2010
B@n!mz:

Was just thinking of opening this kinda thread myself,

Only difference is dat she doesnt complain of credit, but dat she doesnt see why she shuld call when i'm doing all the calling. Then, when i suddenly stop calling to allow her to call, she says I refused to call her so she wont call me,

VERY ANNOYING!!!! AM STILL SEARCHING FOR A SOLUTION.

This is typical of what am passing tru now,But am beginning to think that any gal that does not make out time to call or text,above all express commitment in a reasonable way in a relationship is not worth your own time & attention cos obviously that gal has got some things she's so obsessed with,So i suggest u should borrow my advice,use your time wisely & get along with your life cos thats exactly what i hv rsolved to do.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Stuppid\played? / . / Picture : Ladies Wont Kill Us With Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.