Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says (15648 Views)

"I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD / Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle / "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by Denningtedy(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2018
pls follow this link my guyzhttps://wakanda.ng/lawyers-reportedly-beat-police-officers-aid-escape-armed-robbers-imo/comment-page-18/#comment-356633
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by lielbree: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Baby papa material..
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by mimimile93: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Popular Nigerian Dance hall singer, Timaya, has opened up on his marriage plan and according to him, he is not a marriage material, at least not for now.

Timaya, who was featured on the cover of Vibe.ng magazine alongside King Perryy has declared that he is not ready for that phase yet.

King Perryy who is signed to Timaya’s record label- (DM records) who just his known for his banger jam “Man on duty” also talks about his style of music and his plans for the future.

Timaya also told the magazine on how he manages to be a parent and musician. He says he is real to his kids and they are also real to him.

If I have a bad breath she can easily say dad, your breath is bad and vice versa. When asked if he would allow his kid ‘Emma’ go into music if she decides to in the future, he said he would allow her as long as it makes her happy, but his duty as a parent is to tell her what is good and bad.

“If today (my daughter) tells me, ‘daddy I want to be a stripper’, that’s her life. I brought her into this world. I just need to make her understand what is good and bad, what is right and wrong.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-am-not-marriage-material-timaya-says/

Titi u are not the only one. It's all of u in the industry.

Nigerian yeyebrities are not marriage materials mostly the females.
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by oladele00(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2018
Who marriage don help.. Keep hustling and enjoying urself boss.
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by Ay2win17(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disignaturesbursement.Check my signature.
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2018
At least he's honest.
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by victorian(f): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2018
I like his honesty. He's true to himself.
The worst thing a human being can do to themselves is lie and deceive themselves of what they think and feel they are or should be.
Not everyone is destined to be married or be a marriage material
.the earlier people stay true to themselves, the better their lives will be.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2018
Empress njama really did a number on dis guy and well true love is now hard to find.
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by daveflow: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2018
True yearn!
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by 21savages: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2018
One of ma biggest dream is gettin married.
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by Emmacolinho(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Ahhhh i have no Bleep left undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by aguiyi2: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2018
Sharpshooota:
You have not seen the right woman for you Mr timaya...

Davido said same.. But dude is madly in love now
In love or in Lust?
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by Walexybobo(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Another okputa spotted.
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by Victorvibes(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nickijoy:
Ok oo
grin were u planing on marrying him?
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by walemetro: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Popular Nigerian Dance hall singer, Timaya, has opened up on his marriage plan and according to him, he is not a marriage material, at least not for now.

Timaya, who was featured on the cover of Vibe.ng magazine alongside King Perryy has declared that he is not ready for that phase yet.

King Perryy who is signed to Timaya’s record label- (DM records) who just his known for his banger jam “Man on duty” also talks about his style of music and his plans for the future.

Timaya also told the magazine on how he manages to be a parent and musician. He says he is real to his kids and they are also real to him.

If I have a bad breath she can easily say dad, your breath is bad and vice versa. When asked if he would allow his kid ‘Emma’ go into music if she decides to in the future, he said he would allow her as long as it makes her happy, but his duty as a parent is to tell her what is good and bad.

“If today (my daughter) tells me, ‘daddy I want to be a stripper’, that’s her life. I brought her into this world. I just need to make her understand what is good and bad, what is right and wrong.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-am-not-marriage-material-timaya-says/

more guys should start thinking like this. You dont need to get married if youre not ready.
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by romenna: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
See the way timaya is living large and free without a wife.
Who needs a wife abeg?
And all dis ladies shouting he's true to himself and honest. If all guys shud be dis honest, aswear una no go see man marry and una level of miserability go triple
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by dasparrow: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
victorian:
I like his honesty. He's true to himself.
The worst thing a human being can do to themselves is lie and deceive themselves of what they think and feel they are or should be.
Not everyone is destined to be married or be a marriage material
.the earlier people stay true to themselves, the better their lives will be.

Nice one.

Well said
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by dasparrow: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
romenna:
See the way timaya is living large and free without a wife.
Who needs a wife abeg?
And all dis ladies shouting he's true to himself and honest. If all guys shud be dis honest, aswear una no go see man marry and una level of miserability go triple

There are many women who sincerely don't desire marraige too so it evens out. Marraige does not benefit women especially in Nigeria. Do you think women enjoy being glorified household and baby breeding machines with wicked in-laws constantly breathing down their throat?
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by romenna: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
dasparrow:

There are many women who sincerely don't desire marraige too so it evens out. Marraige does not benefit women especially in Nigeria. Do you think women enjoy being glorified household and baby breeding machines with wicked in-laws constantly breathing down their throat?
continue to dciv urself ma
Re: I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
That's a sin Tim. God never created a marriageable-less material!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede: I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage / Battle Of The Boobs! Meet Cossy Top 3 Challengers (pics) / Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.