Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

@Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years (33061 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / Shan George, Ebube Nwagbo, Caroline Danjuma As Rev. Sisters (Throwback Photo) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by majekoam(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
5 Years and still just boyfriend.

hmmmmmm.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by linearity: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
I don’t understand why it is wrong of her to do what she did or to date the guy.

Please, can someone explain? The guy is divorced already, so he is free to date whoever and even to move all previously hidden babes to the open and even to permanent site.

The babe is also free to celebrate her five years in the Union....
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Myself2(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

It's fully "Bitch Season" and the sluts/oloshos are coming out in droves.

Talk about some feminist sh.it and I'll smack the hell out of the rotten membrane you call a brain.

I'm with you on this,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by ameh99: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
Which kin wahala be dis....

Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
blackaxe78:
Tell me Caroline married that man for love sake and let's start from there.

Every lady just hustling for her own perks

Did Carolina snatched him From another woman? Please there is class abeg and Caro no dey her class
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by DKM123: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
This men are totally shameless and vaginarified oloshos. lipsrsealed
What is an old foo.ol like this who should be honourably surrounded by his grandchildren around his table still doing jumping from one granddaughter's pvssy to another. embarassed

Even as a married man, he was still looking for yellow girls to yansh upandan. Shameless LovePeddler with a restless divk.

This one that has taken her hustle to a married man and thinks she has succeeded in blinding the mo.ronic ozuolododo who can't tell she is only after his money, just remember that the cane they used to flog the first wife is still ontop the cupboard.

1 Like

Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by donbachi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
na dis her jimjim,busybody and yeye lifestyle make d guy no marry her....abeg who no where i fit buy akara?
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by splitnaija(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Your father inclusive.
Philpham:
Men are just w.hores , all of them. How can an ugly looking beast like danjuma marry a beautiful princess like caroline and still can't keep his small dirty preek to himself and has the rat brain to be cheating with a girl young enough to be his grand daughter. Men are just shameless imbeciles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by oodua1stson: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ho Ho s different from Caro? T bo smashing the man for money
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by eagleeye2: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
'Small girl with a big god'
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Pataricatering(f): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Talk about some feminist sh.it and I'll smack the hell out of the rotten membrane you call a brain.
feminists must have done you something bad ! Pele !

1 Like

Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by okwabayi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
"I want a tall, dark, handsome and God fearing man" flies out the window once a woman sees a wealthy male.

1 Like

Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by VeeBuzzer(f): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
blackaxe78:
Tell me Caroline married that man for love sake and let's start from there.

Every lady just hustling for her own perks

In case you didn't know, Caroline married the idiot when he was a nobody. When he was worse than a beggar.
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by shomutuski(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

That's my nigga right here.... Hoes are like doughnut, pass dem around

1 Like

Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by livinbygrace: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
nurshah:

Did Carolina snatched him From another woman? Please there is class abeg and Caro no dey her class

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense.Danjuma was earlier married to two different women ,before frolicking with Caroline.She grew up in Ifako Ijaye,Lagos and met him through normal runs.All of them are the same.So say what you know.
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
livinbygrace:

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense.Danjuma was earlier married to two different women ,before frolicking with Caroline.She grew up in Ifako Ijaye,Lagos and met him through normal runs.All of them are the same.So say what you know.
Thank you. Well said cos Caro na side chick not even wife and the 3rd public wife, though she was never formally married to Danjuma.
All na runs babes joor
Talking of Danjuma being broke before meeting Caro? What a blasphemy!!!
You think she will touch him if he is broke?
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by oruma19: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
this danjuma guy likes half casts sha...it is well. But he can Bleep these girls without divorcing his wife na...as women cheapp reach mumu go divorce wife. shm!
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
livinbygrace:

Stop hating and face your low class life. Great minds don't talk bad bout people. She doesn't even know you yet you are here spewing trash... Face your life and be substantial to your self and society. You even know where she grew up.. Talk about stalking..
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Mryacks: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
safarigirl:
At least the man has a spec grin

So I noticed too grin
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by diamazing(f): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
MUSA Danjuma poor? TY Danjuma's brother abeg research on him first

In case you didn't know, Caroline married the idiot when he was a nobody. When he was worse than a beggar. [/quote]
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Arghhhhh tru tru that chigoaj2 was right. She worwor no be small. See her forehead like isu gbere.
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Philpham:
Men are just w.hores , all of them. How can an ugly looking beast like danjuma marry a beautiful princess like caroline and still can't keep his small dirty preek to himself and has the rat brain to be cheating with a girl young enough to be his grand daughter. Men are just shameless imbeciles.

But your beuatiful princess caroline snatched him from rita dominic and was still fùcking little boys while still married to him so what the fùck are you saying? What goes around, comes around.
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 26, 2018
diamazing:
MUSA Danjuma poor? TY Danjuma's brother abeg research on him first

In case you didn't know, Caroline married the idiot when he was a nobody. When he was worse than a beggar.

You don't know what you are talking about. If he was a nonody and worse than a begger like you ignorantly claim, what then attracted her to him despote the age difference? Was it Love? Nonsense!
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 26, 2018
nurshah:

Stop hating and face your low class life. Great minds don't talk bad bout people. She doesn't even know you yet you are here spewing trash... Face your life and be substantial to your self and society. You even know where she grew up.. Talk about stalking..

The last time we checked, your high class caroline was being fùcked by a riff raff.
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2018
nurshah:

Did you just ask if caroline snatched him from another woman? Goddammit!! You don't even know shit about the story.
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 26, 2018
VeeBuzzer:

Lol, do you have to embarrass yourself all in the name of posting? Please keep your itchy fingers still instead of trying to feed us with your assumed fairytales. Imagine you saying musa was worse than a beggar before that gold digging caroline married him. Doesn't it sound silly to you?
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by blackaxe78: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2018
VeeBuzzer:

shocked

Are you joking? Do you know that guy and his family.

Am sure you are joking.
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by diamazing(f): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abeg my argument end for here
'MUSA Danjuma poor? TY Danjuma's brother abeg research on him first'.
How can I call Musa Danjuma poor, I get money reach am?

You don't know what you are talking about. If he was a nonody and worse than a begger like you ignorantly claim, what then attracted her to him despote the age difference? Was it Love? Nonsense![/quote]
Re: @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years by diamazing(f): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mbok I was just quoting somebori

You don't know what you are talking about. If he was a nonody and worse than a begger like you ignorantly claim, what then attracted her to him despote the age difference? Was it Love? Nonsense![/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) / Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) / Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.