Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party (71866 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) / Team Nigeria’s Outfit To The Gold Coast Games In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by salbis(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
I so much love this guy's simplicity.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by babyfaceafrica: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
nice

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by akosh005: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
olasco2035:
This is how Chelsea midfielder ngolo kante dressed up to the wedding of his team mate wedding... the guy didn't dress up in classy way....he decided to dress local as usual
Who dey spent the guy money abi Chelsea dey owe him salary ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by babyfaceafrica: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
TimFisher2:

Can you dress like this,and go to someone's wedding?

I can't even dress like this when going out!

I love dressing classic
that combination cost pass some people wardrobe o

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Ay2win17(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disignaturesbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Galaticos444: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:
See him dressing sef angry this guy is useless vagabond angry *spits on him*

Pogba for life!!!
is it ur money or ur dressing?

3 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by salbis(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:
See him dressing sef angry this guy is useless vagabond angry *spits on him*

Pogba for life!!!
Bros, calm down na, wetin dey happen?

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
This guy is a weirdo..
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by babyfaceafrica: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
olasco2035:
This is how Chelsea midfielder ngolo kante dressed up to the wedding of his team mate wedding... the guy didn't dress up in classy way....he decided to dress local as usual
what do you mean let local?..it simple not flashy..MA be a let title shabby..but abeg it this guy catch your babe...you will be dethroned

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Maxcollins042(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Destroe:
Something definitely went wrong in this guy's upbringing, very abnormal and weird
What's wrong with him?

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
This kante dey craze abeg. This one wey he dress like Patapaa. Hahahahahahaha. I cannor laugh.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Yinxies(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
I design betting sites....

Check my signature
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Ewoma45(f): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with what he is putting on since it's the wedding's after party. Abi, una want make him wear agbada go after party?

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by asheyorinitemi: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kante Always shy
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by LOVEGINO(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
GOFRONT:
Ngolo no wan observe "All work and no play"......

The only tin him sabi na work work work .......No flexin flexin...,.....That one na life?? grin grin
no be life abeg
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by McCobble(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
seriously speaking, Kante needs a wardrobe manager asap, haba! mai ruwa for my neighborhood dress pass this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Oluwatosin678(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Vizzy4u:
thats y man u pass chelsea 4 everything. No man u player go dress anyyhow. Just check out man u gala night, everybody de rep. Even dem fellaini
i beg u with God and ur mama wey born u,no ever conpare man utd with Chelsea again...
na Man utd get ENGLAND, Chelsea dey drag to get London..

2 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by ola12(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Simple get where e reach abeg, dis guy cast grin
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by TimFisher2: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
that combination cost pass some people wardrobe o

Even if the cloth worth $500,000

his fashion sense is crap!

who wore nicker and shirt?

To me i will mistake him for bartender who came to serve drink

I'm not hating.Note that!

2 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by cytell56: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
olasco2035:

Before nko, no be bush boy
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Bimpe29: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kante is simply simple and down to heart.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Akiika: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
olasco2035:

Why does he have to dress "classy" for you to be happy? Stop telling people how to live their lives. He earned his money, he alone decide how to spend it.

2 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Timagex(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
flyca:
That's a picture of a man without a woman.
If he has a woman, a good woman beside him, he wouldn't come out like that.

Wedding morning, the man comes gets dressed up looking like this...

Woman: Honey, that's a wedding and you may need to wear a suit.
Man: But I don't like suits, it's stifling.
Woman: Yea, I understand but it's just for a few hours try.

Drag a few sentences more...
Woman: Alright try this trouser let's see how it looks.
Man: #wears the trouser
Woman: Wow, you look super cool. Just take a look #Brings mirror closer.
Brings shoe, brings socks.... blablabla

Man tidies up, heads to the car.
Woman: Runs to him, with a well-knotted tie. Honey, this one. #waves it
Man: Grumbles a bit - women sef
Woman: #sulks-talks romantically. Pleaseeeeeee, just for my sake dear. kiss

Man: Appears in weeding.
Friends: Sup bro, you look dope!

At this point, I doubt if they ever say, "thanks to my wife" angry
damn straight!

3 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Just2endowed2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
olasco2035:
all the cost of all the dressing he put on is not more than 50k
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by SmartyPants(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ewoma45:
I don't see anything wrong with what he is putting on since it's the wedding's after party. Abi, una want make him wear agbada go after party?

The most notable thing is not the combination itself, its the fact that he doesn't look comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by ItzBIM(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
TimFisher2:

Can you dress like this,and go to someone's wedding?

I can't even dress like this when going out!

I love dressing classic

Whats the point of dressing “classic” when you nothing for the account ?
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
destiro:
Dear Kante, anyhow you dress, we true Chelsea fans heart you so much.
bros, who doesn't like the guy.. I mean almost every football lover likes him. I'm not a Chelsea fan though. GGMU

3 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Adekunlesilva: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
nice one Mr nigga
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Somkaebu: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
No singlet
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by chloride6: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
if one of those small girls with God catch this eh?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Our so called celebrity should learn from this guy
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Didcot: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kante in Yeezy's shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report / Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.