Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party (72014 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Francis Uzoho And Bae Releases After Wedding Pictures! / Team Nigeria’s Outfit To The Gold Coast Games In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by ogundeleai(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
48noble:
flexing not by dressing... even if Ebuka attended d wedding ngolo kante was recognized more than him

Am shocked, shaken with your comments and it reflects on the number of likes that trailed the comment... You are reasonable individual
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Shakes85: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
48noble:
flexing not by dressing... even if Ebuka attended d wedding ngolo kante was recognized more than him
Savage
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by SoaringLife01: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is not being SIMPLE. Gentlemen have dress code.
Just imagine him looking at this picture in the next 40 years,he will say to himself that he was not just been simple,but just a deviant.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by chukzyfcbb: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
willyo:

There's no written code as to how u should dress to a party. Unless, if you're applying Ur African mentality here.
See them because its kante now there is no written code.

But when master craft wore torn jeans to bankys wedding, una wan kill am.

Now its a european person, there is no code.
Yarning rubbish about African mentality.

Did anybody wear shorts and sneakers to the England Princes wedding ?

Miss me with your double standard!
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Moveonmax: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hustler ni bobo yi sa cheesy
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by klad00(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Men of gold don't always wear gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by PotatoSalad(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
He needs a stylist asap.

The way you dress can attract brands to give you contracts.

How U go wear shorts to person wedding
You're one of the reasons why celebrities live fake lives
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2018
Village Man in d City
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by OladapoMikky01(m): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Just in case a referee decides to start a match there, he won't have problems
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by adeneeyee: 2:51am On Jul 26, 2018
MobileGees:
See him dressing sef angry this guy is useless vagabond angry *spits on him*

Pogba for life!!!

Manchester United fans sighted
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Metuh: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2018
TimFisher2:

Can you dress like this,and go to someone's wedding?
I can't even dress like this when going out!
I love dressing classic
It's an after wedding party.

learn to read and think na bros
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Metuh: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
See them because its kante now there is no written code.

But when master craft wore torn jeans to bankys wedding, una wan kill am.

Now its a european person, there is no code.
Yarning rubbish about African mentality.

Did anybody wear shorts and sneakers to the England Princes wedding ?

Miss me with your double standard!

olodo this is an after party na
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by SHOOPSYN(m): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2018
I just love this Kante guy... very simple and humble despite his recent achievements....
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Metuh: 6:37am On Jul 26, 2018
TimFisher2:

Interesting!
your cognitive domain is ruptured
check the topic that led to this hullabaloo all over the Internet
not only do you need enlightenment, you also need education
In anyway you need help?i will avail myself for you to become meaningful!
So you will not become an embarrassment to Africa
shut up, it's a wedding after party
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Royceey(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2018
ONLY POOR PEOPLE DRESS TO KILL BUT RICH PEOPLE WITH RIGHT SENSE OF HUMOUR GO ON A SIMPLE OUTFIT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.