Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party (71865 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) / Team Nigeria’s Outfit To The Gold Coast Games In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by jutan: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
48noble:
flexing not by dressing... even if Ebuka attended d wedding ngolo kante was recognized more than him
u just recognized Ebuka
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Obrigardo: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Remember he was an Accountant before entering football, To be miserly is still in his blood
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by babyfaceafrica: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
TimFisher2:

Even if the cloth worth $500,000

his fashion sense is crap!

who wore nicker and shirt?

To me i will mistake him for bartender who came to serve drink

I'm not hating.Note that!
lolz..everyone knows kante..so you can't mistake him for a bartender abeg.. free the guy....na in style

2 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by TimFisher2: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

Whats the point of dressing “classic” when you nothing for the account ?

You are a mad man!

Because you are poor,you should now dress like a tout

let the whole world pity you

Even Jesus mentioned a poor man that did not dress properly in a wedding he was forced to attend ....yet he was thrown out

There is nothing bad putting on a fitted suit,good pair of shoe to match,and a wrist watch to compliment

you are good to go!

2 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by TimFisher2: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz..everyone knows kante..so you can't mistake him for a bartender abeg.. free the guy....na in style

grin
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Ewoma45(f): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
SmartyPants:

The most notable thing is not the combination itself, its the fact that he doesn't look comfortable.
it's probably the way he stood for the picture or he was caught unaware. Abeg, you people should leave this man alone joor.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by ItzBIM(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
TimFisher2:

You are a mad man!

Because you are poor,you should now dress like a tout

let the whole world pity you

Even Jesus mentioned a poor man that did not dress properly in a wedding he was forced to attend ....yet he was thrown out

There is nothing bad putting on a fitted suit,good pair of shoe to match,and a wrist watch to compliment

you are good to go!

Do you think the world revolves around the type of wedding you do in Africa. Where is it written you must wear a suit to a wedding. What an idiot you are, where suit in Ibiza where it’s crazy hot so they they can be sweating like goats like you do in Africa.

Imagine a nobody telling a millionaire how to dress, the nerve on some of you. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Dukezaga: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Simple dresser
Complex footballer
That's how we role
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Temptee101(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
resurgent2019:
grin grin grin grin grin

I so much like N'golo Kante {Agbako}. He is a very simple guy and an effective player for my beloved Chelsea FC.
He is not simple, he is timid and lacks good dress sense

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by blowjohn(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
olasco2035:
This is how Chelsea midfielder ngolo kante dressed up to the wedding of his team mate wedding... the guy didn't dress up in classy way....he decided to dress local as usual

Kante probably dressed up that way incase there was gonna be a match at the venue. Dude is too serious with his job.

1 Like

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by RexTramadol1: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Triniti:
Lol, man only enjoys himself on the field of play, then sends his money back home to Africa

Make man no com be like Oruma
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by TimFisher2: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

Do you think the world revolves around the type of wedding you do in Africa. Where is it written you must wear a suit to a wedding. What an idiot you are, where suit in Ibiza where it’s crazy hot so they they can be sweating like goats like you do in Africa.

Imagine a nobody telling a millionaire how to dress, the nerve on some of you. Smh

Your speech tells more about your upbringing and environment!

don't worry,let leave it for another day!
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Skain(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
I don't see this as simplicity. the guy is just a miser.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by ItzBIM(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
TimFisher2:

Your speech tells more about your upbringing and environment!

don't worry,let leave it for another day!

Next time just be humble and keep shut.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by ItzBIM(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Skain:
I don't see this as simplicity. the guy is just a miser.

It was a post wedding ceremony the actual wedding was in may..smart casual is the dress code for this type of occasions.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by samkevie: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kante,kante,kante which tackle do you think you want to win now
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
cheesy grin

Swagless true BLUE
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Triniti(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Make man no com be like Oruma
Spot on!!
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Obidon042: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
hahahahahhaahhahahahhahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaahah!!!! Kante u no try for dis one atall, i love u but u fall my hands big time.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by destiro(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
VanjoshIII:
bros, who doesn't like the guy.. I mean almost every football lover likes him. I'm not a Chelsea fan though. GGMU
Ya, the guy is so simple and down to earth but, unfortunately, you can't please everybody. And it's evidently so from some of the comments

2 Likes

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by TimFisher2: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

Next time just be humble and keep shut.

grin

See why i decided to ignore you!

ls suit an African attire?

Do you think the climatic conditions is harsh like Africa

Do you think they don't have Air condition unlike Africa that don't even have electricity to power it 24/7

stop thinking like an ape!
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Gbemiie: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Black, tall and handsome. Me like
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Adegokenath(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
48noble:
flexing not by dressing... even if Ebuka attended d wedding ngolo kante was recognized more than him
nest time even if bubu was there
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by aparo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
angry

Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
sekem:
What is Fabrigas?
Seun your mods are at it again!!!
Don't mind them, senseless mutts
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by ItzBIM(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
TimFisher2:

grin

See why i decided to ignore you!

ls suit an African attire?

Do you think the climatic conditions is harsh like Africa

Do you think they don't have Air condition unlike Africa that don't even have electricity to power it 24/7

stop thinking like an ape!

Last time I am going to reply because there is no convincing an idiot. It was a post wedding ceremony the actual wedding took place in may, which means you can dress however u like.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Hungarriman: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
flyca:
That's a picture of a man without a woman.
If he has a woman, a good woman beside him, he wouldn't come out like that.

Wedding morning, the man comes gets dressed up looking like this...

Woman: Honey, that's a wedding and you may need to wear a suit.
Man: But I don't like suits, it's stifling.
Woman: Yea, I understand but it's just for a few hours. Try.

Drag a few sentences more...
Woman: Alright try this trouser let's see how it looks.
Man: #wears the trouser
Woman: Wow, you look super cool. Just take a look #Brings mirror closer.
Brings shoe, brings socks.... blablabla

Man tidies up, heads to the car.
Woman: Runs to him, with a well-knotted tie. Honey, this one. #waves it
Man: Grumbles a bit - you women sef
Woman: #sulk-talks romantically. Pleaseeeeeee, just for my sake dear. kiss

Man: Appears in weeding.
Friends: Sup bro, you look dope!

At this point, I doubt if they ever say, "thanks to my wife" angry
Hahaha, you have most likely witnessed this.
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by kinzation(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Coolcash1:
My guy....
Though am a die-hard Arsenal fan.
Gunner for life
heyo!!!ma nigga...up emery
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by AyamStarch: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Shabbily dressed; short looks like it has rough edges, something that was cut off from a trouser with a razor
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by Ndkings1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
He looks like a herdsman.
That's by the way. I noticed, no more the ''0'' page What happened?
Re: Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party by TimFisher2: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

Last time I am going to reply because there is no convincing an idiot. It was a post wedding ceremony the actual wedding took place in may, which means you can dress however u like.

Interesting!

your cognitive domain is ruptured

check the topic that led to this hullabaloo all over the Internet

not only do you need enlightenment, you also need education

In anyway you need help?i will avail myself for you to become meaningful!

So you will not become an embarrassment to Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report / Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Daniella Hemsley Flashes Breasts: Got Banned From Boxing Final (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.