Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around (450 Views)

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by cruzzkhater(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Katsina Man Sleeps With Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around
“I blamed my wife for not being around when I needed sex, she travels a lot and that was why I had to sleep with my daughter; what a shameful thing..."he said

A 30-year -old man, Basiru Audu, has been nabbed by the police in Niger State for allegedly abusing his six-year-old daughter in his house at London Street, Minna, the state capital.

It was learnt that his neighbours observed that the victim was walking awkwardly and on inquiry, were informed by the girl that her father “put something in her private part.”

Northern City News gathered on Tuesday that the suspect’s wife was away to their home town, Daura, Katsina State when he committed the act.

The incident reportedly occurred on July 16, when the suspect sneaked into the children’s room and had sex with her.

Audu told our correspondent that he had been having sex with underage girls before he sexually abused his own daughter.

He said, “I blamed my wife for not being around when I needed sex, she travels a lot and that was why I had to sleep with my daughter; what a shameful thing.

“That night, I was having a burning sensation to have sex and since my wife was not around, I had no option but to sleep with my daughter to ease off tension,” he confessed.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action.​

Abubakar described the incident as unfortunate, saying, “When a father decides to sleep with his biological daughter, I think the world is coming to an end.

Re: Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by Nackzy: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari, yerima n his brothers
Re: Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by Twinmama(f): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Some men needs to be castrated.
May God heal the innocent girl.
Re: Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by Homeboiy: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Na their way
Re: Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by princechurchill(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2018
NCAN Basiri Audu na dem our northern brethren
Re: Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by Shelumiel: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2018
This man urgently needs deliverance
Re: Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by GloriaNinja(f): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
undecided FISH BRAIN Full THAT SIDE
Re: Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by donbachi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
how i wish sey i dey dia,i 4 carry bicycle spoke shuk inside dat him shameless binobino
Re: Katsina Man Sleeps With 6 Year Old Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around by mayDtolu(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Shameless human being!!!

(1) (Reply)

Those Days Love Letter / You're A Virgin And He's Not / Nigerian Lady Fakes Being Pregnant To Get Her PVC Fast (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.