Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,377 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents (44267 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by MhizMuna: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2019
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has shared a picture showing the three most important people in her life. Seen in the picture are her mother, father and son Jayce.

According to Linda Ikeji, such people are never to be neglected as advised by the Bible.

She shared:

The three most important people in my life! Papa, mama and Jayce.

To everyone who still have their parents alive, please take care of them. It’s 100% your responsibility. Never ever neglect them no matter what. Even the bible tells us in the 4th commandment to ‘Honor our fathers and mothers, so that our days may be long’.

Be there for them. Do all you can to give them a happy life. To take care of people who once took care of us is one of the highest honours. Give your mum or dad a big hug for me.
https://www./2019/03/linda-ikeji-shares-picture-of-the-three-most.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by neolboy(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Good for you ma'am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by tohyorsih(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2019
me nko? i no dey important?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by olagbola45(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:
me nko? i no dey important?

You dey importanter babym

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by tohyorsih(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
olagbola45:

You dey importanter babym
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by olagbola45(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

grin

Oya let chat on d other side! Got my v.n dis morning?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by tohyorsih(f): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2019
olagbola45:

Oya let chat on d other side! Got my v.n dis morning?
replied!
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Donjazzy12(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2019
MhizMuna:
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has shared a picture showing the three most important people in her life. Seen in the picture are her mother, father and son Jayce.

According to Linda Ikeji, such people are never to be neglected as advised by the Bible.

She shared:

To everyone who still have their parents alive, please take care of them. It’s 100% your responsibility. Never ever neglect them no matter what. Even the bible tells us in the 4th commandment to ‘Honor our fathers and mothers, so that our days may be long’.

Be there for them. Do all you can to give them a happy life. To take care of people who once took care of us is one of the highest honours. Give your mum or dad a big hug for me.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
You see how female children take care of their parents. Look at how Linda's Dad is very happy. If say na man be I'm first pikin him for Don die by now. Most male children of nowadays are worthless.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Pojomojo: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2019
When my son was born, i created an email address for him.

Every achievement and photo taken is sent to that email.

When he is old enough, he will get the password and will have all those memories.

Sharing this idea for those who may like it to do as well.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by midehi2(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Yes very important to take care of your parent, the prayers I get from my parent when I send them money goes a long way, I enjoy their prayers alot, oh! how I love my dad, dad you are the best, just live more years for us.

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Wizygreat12: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
So the so call baby daddy no join among? Ok Continue
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by BravoDe: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Celibacy ministry already dead...She don dey preach go bible side

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by delectablegyal(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Donjazzy12:

You see how female children take care of their parents. Look at how Linda's Dad is very happy. If say na man be I'm first pikin him for Don die by now. Most male children of nowadays are worthless.

this is coming from a guy? you are flouting the bro code.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by inoki247: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Donjazzy12:

No start wetin u no fit finish
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by incogni2o: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2019
I am suspecting something.

I think It's the Parents that put pressure on Her to get a Kid fast fast.

Now making sense.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Greenleaf247: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Shitface(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Bitch, speak for yourself and tell us how worthless you are to your family.

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by PussyKing(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
What about Wizkid??
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Shiloh1986(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Her husband is not important
MhizMuna:

She shared:

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Baby na carbon copy of his father. Wonder how she copes estranged from Jeremy yet seeing his lookalike everyday

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by BravoDe: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Pojomojo:
When my son was born, i created an email address for him.

Every achievement and photo taken is sent to that email.

When he is old enough, he will get the password and will have all those memories.

Sharing this idea for those who may like it to do as well.

Spot on....The foolish pictures that photographers produce this days lack quality

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Tecumsehdgreat(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Her hubby no Dey d picture nao
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by BravoDe: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2019
incogni2o:
Now making sense.
Are u surprised...that's what a typical Nigerian parent does

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by martolux(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2019
I only see one grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by NigeriaBam: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Madam... Nice One.... But why not add father of your son..

IF YOU WANT TO BUY DATA CLICK HERE OR CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Smartphelz: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2019
incogni2o:
Now making sense.
Carry your Bleep.ed suspicion out of this thread.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by B1ak3: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2019
how is this news?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Pavore9: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Taking care of one's parents is good especially ones who were there for you.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by koladebrainiac(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2019
the guy that pumped her nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music / Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.