Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe (673 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
in a tweet that has gone viral, a twitter user identified as @AmakaIgbekwe has set the twitter community on fire after she posted a controversial tweet slamming men that usually brag about their doings in the oza room in her words
"all this one minute men that come online to disturb us about their doings in the oza room that was how i met one that bragged saying after dealing with me that i wont be able to walk after all the mouth watering promises this dude couldn't last up to 30secs my sisters please flee from anyone that brags they gat nothing"
My Fellow Nairalanders what do you have to say?

Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
ftc
Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by lalanice(f): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Who no know undecided
Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by GloriaNinja(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
undecided undecided SO IN A DIFFERENT FREAKING NOTE, SHE'S TELLING EVERYONE A MAN MAKING MOUTH HE WILL KNACK HER TILL SHE STOPS WALKING ACTUALLY KNACKED HER? OLOSHO PUBLICATION COMES IN DIFFERENT FORMS O.
Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Adasun(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
lols
Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
All I know is with her big poking teeth she's at liberty to say anything for attention grin

1 Like

Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
okitiomas:
in a tweet that has gone viral, a twitter user identified as @AmakaIgbekwe has set the twitter community on fire after she posted a controversial tweet slamming men that usually brag about their doings in the oza room in her words
"all this one minute men that come online to disturb us about their doings in the oza room that was how i met one that bragged saying after dealing with me that i wont be able to walk after all the mouth watering promises this dude couldn't last up to 30secs my sisters please flee from anyone that brags they gat nothing"
My Fellow Nairalanders what do you have to say?

Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by donbachi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
I have nothing to say....some girls go dey yab guys upandan,how i wish sey dem dey shade pu**y 4 market,sell dem according to there wideness and tightness.some girls own go be the table where dem shade others own.

1 Like

Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
donbachi:
I have nothing to say....some girls go dey yab guys upandan,how i wish sey dem dey shade pu**y 4 market,sell dem according to there wideness and tightness.some girls own go be the table where dem shade others own.
badt guy

1 Like

Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
It's true. Men with small dicks always want to fvck everything insight. Look at China and India.
Re: Small Men Usually Brag The Most - Amaka Igbekwe by Biglittlelois(f): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol soo true

(1) (Reply)

For A Moment Let Y'all Focus On This Dude / 7 Things Men Only Do With The Women They Love / Never Marry A Guy Who Has These Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.