Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others (14724 Views)

Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by pnwaobia: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
beware of political killings
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by T3ple: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good for those political thief that have made our life's a living hail, they deserve more than that............................ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by Lordofthewest(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
PDP is dead in Lagos already even when the ineffectual buffoon was president they couldn't capture Lagos with federal might who's deceiving them now
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by arsenal33: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
kerry57:
When they go remind maina, Na only pdp thief
stop taking codeine
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by APL33: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
kerry57:

This are not thief's , they are murders .
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by Hedonisst: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria is slowly sliding into anarchy. What is all this? So the ruling party can use the so-called 'Federal Might' to emasculate the opposition and silence Nigerians.

What evidence is there to suggest that the Lagos PDP Chairman is even remotely involved in this? Why hasn't this same treatment been meted to APC and its people?

1 Like

Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by don4real18(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
bestman09:
Nigerian police and drama. Using the unfortunate incidence to suppress the opposition
So, if they are truly guilty. They should be left alone because they are in the opposition party!
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by AnanseK(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
bestman09:
Nigerian police and drama. Using the unfortunate incidence to suppress the opposition

So in your opinion they should allow the PDP to be killing themselves unsupressed?

1 Like

Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by uba1991: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
kerry57:
d kind of foolishness u inherited is not some i ll wish my enemy to have. who tell u they are been held for stealing? READ PLS
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by basadenet: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Who is next to be framed by the focusless government? I wont be surprised if Gej too is framed......
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
basadenet:
Who is next to be framed by the focusless government? I wont be surprised if Gej too is framed......

Tinubu will be next..after Buhari wins second term they will curb his influence
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by don4real18(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
bestman09:

That is if they are guilty. For now, they are innocent until found guilty. Are you not amazed at the speed with which the police arrested the supposed killers? Wish they can be this swift concerning the Fulani herdsmen
If they are innocent, it will be proved but let us allow the police force do their job because if they do nothing, killings like this will be on the rise until it can no longer be controlled.
NB- I also wish the same as you regarding the clashes of the herdsmen.
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by edupedia: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Printerscanner:
So, PDP has finally been buried in Lagos. Ambode, you are a lucky man.

...very soon the looters will announce that BUHARI caused their remand ...after killing one of their own members!
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by kerry57: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
arsenal33:

stop taking codeine
Coke is kool, maybe u should try it and see how much arsenal u go gather for ur brain, like mistaking murderers for thieves. What a great world to be in bro
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by histemple: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2018
docadams:
"...was charged on the two-count information of conspiracy and unlawful killing.
Our police self, which one come be unawful killing? Oga police I need to know because since yesterday, I have been in the mood for something...

There is a lawful and unlawful killing.
Re: Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others by omonija2000(m): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2018
PDP!!! Den of killers. In the voice of Major General Patrick Azazi, PDP is boko haram, boko haram is PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Dies At 93, In Singapore / Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony / Governor Peter Obi Hero Beer{popular Demand In Lagos State}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.