Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Is Your Car Missing? Acp Akin Fakorede F-sars Recovered 13 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Your Car Missing? Acp Akin Fakorede F-sars Recovered 13 (847 Views)

Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle / 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Car Missing? Acp Akin Fakorede F-sars Recovered 13 by bosindelive(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
IS YOUR CAR MISSING?
Last Tuesday 17th July Officers & Men of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squard aka F-SARS Rivers State led by their Commander Assistant Commissioner Of Police, ACP Akin Fakorede under the Command of the Commissioner of Police, CP Zaki Ahmed arrested Two Notorious Car Snatchers in Rivers State.

The suspects confessed to have previously snatched 14 cars & recently snatched over 13 Cars which led to their doom.

OC F-SARS Rivers State, ACP Akin Fakorede has advised Missing Car Owners to visit the Rivers State F-SARS Premises to Identify & Reclaim their Stolen.

We'll like to call on our Youths to shun Crime & Criminality & embrace creative, meaningful & productive ventures. While also calling on the Government & relevant agencies & individuals to support youthful ventures.

Full video on YouTube, follow the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoriMBKs1FM

www.facebook.com/bosindelive
For Enquiries Call: 08039456424, bosindelive@gmail.com copyright The BOSINDE ARAIKPE GLOBAL PEACE INITIATIVE

1 Share

Re: Is Your Car Missing? Acp Akin Fakorede F-sars Recovered 13 by obadesanre: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
God Don catch them, na so them go catch them all both those those that sold my trucks MD the it's goods ND bolted out to Libya
Re: Is Your Car Missing? Acp Akin Fakorede F-sars Recovered 13 by ADADAB: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2018
My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and and got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately. My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and Police refuse to appear on sending 3 hearing notice to them on different occasions and letter was sent twice by my lawyer.
So I got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately.
So I took the judgement with letter from my lawyer to the police legal department and when I observed they didn't do anything on the matter I summoned courage to go meet the CP but I was disappointed he was so mean to me for he drove me away with so much disdain even without collecting or reading the judgement from me.
Can someone pls help me as I have been retrenched from my work and the vehicle remain only option of survival. I stay in a church now with my family.
I need help for the execution of the court judgement by CP ) Dan Nkem
Okoro
Somebody please save a life!!!
#suicidealert
Re: Is Your Car Missing? Acp Akin Fakorede F-sars Recovered 13 by slyfox35(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Any owner going to claim your vehicle, Nothing is free in The police station o, you will bail your vehicle as if say na prisoner you wan bail or else, anything you say will be used against you in the court of dislaw o

(1) (Reply)

Huddersfield Rape Gang Jailed For 221 Years For Abusing 15 Girls. (photos) / Nigerian Student Shot Dead By South African Police (Graphic Photos) / Father Christmas Dies At Kindergarten Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.