Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (20828 Views)

Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by CastedGist: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2018
A man has revealed to a presidential panel how an officer attached to the Federal Special Anti-robbery Squad, shot him in the leg during arrest.

The aluminium fabricator, Adetiba Sunday, told the panel how Godwin Ogedengbe, shot him in the leg.

Sunday said he was not taken to the hospital after being shot in the leg, adding that none of his family members knew his whereabouts at the time.

He stated,

When I was arrested at Ogijo, Ogedengbe shot me in the leg and took me to the Ogijo Police Station before I was transferred to Magbon in Abeokuta.

“When I was brought to the Ogijo Police Station, I met four other suspects, whom Ogedengbe asked if they knew me. One of the suspects said he knew me; when Ogedengbe asked if I knew them, I said no. My reply infuriated him as he slapped me, pushed me face down to the ground, and started kicking me on the floor.

“After four or five days at Magbon, I was brought out of the cell to write my statement, but I refused because I didn’t know what my offence was. Ogedengbe, who is an inspector of police, told me to stretch forward my second leg; he threatened to shoot at the leg if I didn’t write a statement. He later wrote the statement himself.”

The victim added, “I was in detention for about a month before I was taken to court. I was charged alongside six or seven people to court for conspiracy and cultism. I never knew these people.

“Before I was taken to court, my family searched for me. When they could not find me, they concluded that I was dead. It was when the officers took me to my house for a search that my family members knew I was still alive.

“We attended the court proceedings about eight times before we were discharged for lack of diligent prosecution.”

Sunday told the panel that after he was discharged by the court, Ogedengbe still threatened to send him back to prison.

Ogedengbe, however, denied the allegations against him, adding that Sunday was someone that he had good a relationship with and could not have shot him.

GIST FROM GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/man-reveals-f-sars-shot-leg-arrest

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by CastedGist: 6:15am On Nov 16, 2018
sad
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by spinna: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2018
Gestapo system. Terrible

6 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by peteruuu(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2018
And they both look alike sha.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

Friendship gone bad.
I believe the SARS guy.

The aluminum fabricator Sunday Adetiba also seems to be talented in fabricating lies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by slawomir: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2018
Isoright
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by heed101(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2018
The Ogedengbe guy looks like a tout. Hmmmm, so tout is not a good english shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2018
End SARS
End SARS

But did this SARS guys fall from the sky? Of course they have family member who refuse to advise them instead they ask for money which is way above their salary
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by princeAbjid(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
F SARS is a scam
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by blowjob: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
SAI BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by kiluh: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
sars again
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Jamiubond009(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
K
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by borlarge(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
God will save us in this country.
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Josh2x: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Man's wickedness to man undecided

Just a little bit of power and he did this cry

Nobody really deserves any kind of power angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2018
a
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by dangoteinlaw: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2018
Everyone should live with caution, this is the new trend at my area alimosho, ones they burst you, Instantly they rope you will cultism related aligations, put a gun on you and that's it. 3boys have gone missing in my area, only one of them came back after 200k bailing, claims the others were transferred to God knows where.

Police brutality has gone from bad to worse

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by ngadaAwo: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2018
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder fsars masha Allah amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by slimderek(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2018
This man needs Justice.
Nigeria has failed him

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by hollamanng(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2018
k
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by yjgm(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2018
I suspect he's tried to evade an arrest
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by fishmillan: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2018
This is serious embarassed
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by hybee55: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Please I can show you how to make income from reading news like this with registration of 1k.interested person should whatapp on 09023576394. Thanks.nigeria go better someday
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by engrjoe(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2018
The SARS guy looks more like a criminal. Instead of SARS to investigate this now they will sweep it under the carpet. [color=#990000][/color]#9jaWahala

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by popsyleo1: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Cumtroller: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2018
See his criminal face. Thick lips blackened from smoking excessive amounts of Indian Hemp.

He is a career criminal. This coupled with the fact that he’s an Afonja from the south-waste is enough evidence for the police to arrest and detain him. By their looks you shall know them.

My only regret is why he wasn’t shot to death.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by boss1310(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Friendship gone bad.
I believe the SARS guy.

The aluminum fabricator Sunday Adetiba also seems to be talented in fabricating lies.
you always beat your record in posting useless comments here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by sammyj: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2018
Every one can just come up with anything about FSAARS without any evidence. The man should show us the leg (s) before i can believe this junk report. shocked sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Prison’s Staff, 5 Others For ATM Fraud / Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.