Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

We Both Have The Same Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Both Have The Same Genotype (1227 Views)

Couples With The Same Genotype AS How Do U Survive The SS WAHALA / Pls Help Me 4 Good Proposal From D Same Genotype Men!!! / Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Both Have The Same Genotype by DDMoses(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2010
Hi house
I met this lady in Lasu, we were in the same class, we grow in love for each other, to cut short the story, we became lovers, now we were having the same genotype, am AA she is also AA, i hope there is no medical implication, meanwhile i need advice on this matter also, she is 24yrs and am 25yrs but now have not tell her my age but i know hers, do you forsee this relationship leads to altar
regards
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by hbabe(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
Deleted.
I must have been drunk
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by Spyker: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
hbabe:

S[[/b]b]he is AA and you are AA?
Don't head for the altar except you don't intend to have natural children together meaning yo[/b]u can adopt kids. [b]Having AA kids is a nightmare that should be avoided if possible.

Who told you that? On what professional opinion. Did you even do biology in school? Haaaa.
Look, AA and AA is the most perfect set of genes to marry. What we discourage is AS marrying AS meaning that there is a chance of 1:4, of having a child suffering from Sickle cell anaemia.
Do the crossing before you comment.
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by Ben13: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2010
hbabe:

She is AA and you are AA?
Don't head for the altar except you don't intend to have natural children together meaning you can adopt kids. Having AA kids is a nightmare that should be avoided if possible.
Hbabe, this isn't you! someone else logged in with your id, isn't it?
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2010
hbabe:

Don't head for the altar except you don't intend to have natural children together meaning you can adopt kids. Having AA kids is a nightmare that should be avoided if possible.

I must be DREAMING shocked shocked shocked

@poster pls u are too small as a man to think of alter yet since you don't know things abt yourslfs yet (go back to secondary school and learn biology first) grin grin grin grin
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2010
@ poster
your profile pix is very ug. Meanwhile DID YOU BORROW THE COAT(SUIT) grin grin grin
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by hbabe(f): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2010
Ben-10:

Hbabe, this isn't you! someone else logged in with your id, isn't it?
Honestly I goofed.

@Poster
Forgive my error.
I had my mind focused on SS and SS.
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by coolier(f): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
@hbabe
Don't head for the altar except you don't intend to have natural children together meaning you can adopt kids.  Having AA kids is a nightmare that should be avoided if possible.

Good answer.

DDMoses:

I met this guy in Lasu, we were both in the same class, we both developed love for each other, to cut short the story, we became lovers, now we were both having the same genotype, am AA she is also AA, i hope there is no medical implication, meanwhile i need advice on this matter also, she is 24yrs and am 25yrs but now have not tell her my age but i know hers, do you forsee this relationship leads to altar
regards

This coming from an undergraduate in this time and age, I can only say 'am shocked to my teeth!' What do they teach you in universities these days?
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by cold(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2010
coolier:

@hbabe
Don't head for the altar except you don't intend to have natural children together meaning you can adopt kids.  Having AA kids is a nightmare that should be avoided if possible.

Good answer.

This coming from an undergraduate in this time and age, I can only say 'am shocked to my teeth!' What do they teach you in universities these days?

I was thinkin the same thing,i had to do a quick 'Modern Biology ' check to see if the science has changed

Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by neily(f): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
@poster, u re 24 according to ur profile. With what u posted, are u sure u re really in the university?
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by maureena(f): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2010
olodo . I think you need to go back to secondary school and study your integrated science not biology cos you have to start
from there.
At your age, you should be talking about how to focus on your education and not a woman.

Marriage is not all about sex, there is more to it that what you are seeing.
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2010
neily:

@poster, u re 24 according to your profile. With what u posted, are u sure u re really in the university?

as at when he registered he was 24 (that was 2yrs back)
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2010
DDMoses:

Hi house
I met this guy [/b]in Lasu, we were both in the same class, we both developed love for each other, to cut short the story, we became lovers, now we were both having the same genotype, am AA [b]she is also AA, i hope there is no medical implication, meanwhile i need advice on this matter also, she is 24yrs and am 25yrs but now have not tell her my age but i know hers, do you forsee this relationship leads to altar
regards

i can't seem to understand you MR LOVER BOY/GIRL, how can you meet a GUY [/b]and he turned out to be [b]SHE shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by AniLee(f): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
maureena:

olodo . I think you need to go back to secondary school and study your integrated science not biology cos you have to start
from there.
At your age, you should be talking about how to focus on your education and not a woman.

Marriage is not all about sex, there is more to it that what you are seeing.

to maureena and @ all others thinking likewise: first of all, i dont expect the guy to know about AA, not everyone knows everything you do and vice versa. There is stuff he knows that you dont, and there is stuff that you think obvious that may not be. Asking is not stupidity and education is a lifetime process.

on 2nd point, at his age, i think he should be encouraged to pay some attention to the woman especially if he has intentions of making her wife

and on third and most irritating, did the guy even speak of sex please FOCUS.
Re: We Both Have The Same Genotype by Rocktation(f): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
wtf?!

(1) (Reply)

Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala / Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real / How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.