Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Think She's Up To Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She's Up To Something (1202 Views)

Photo: Do You Think She Is Sexy Or Very Sexy? Can You Date Her? / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She's Up To Something by orokabiti: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2010
i have a girlfriend that love me so much and i did love her too.out of love,she told me her password and sometimes she ask me to do one or two things on her profile since she uses mobile web and i use laptop.i c her friend list rise from 40 to 900 in just two months because of d pix she do upload, even though she doesnt send request,guys wont stop sending, for the past two month now,one guy has been disturbing her via messages and 'm even aware he has her no, i do follow thier msg thread and my girlfriend has been tellinh him No.that she has someone she likes but just love to b d guy's friend because she likes his look, just this morning,i discovered my GF has deleted their msg thread cos it's like they spoke overnight, perhaps,she has finally agreed and d guy sends her a love msg which she doesnt want me to see, that's what 'm thinking, i think she must be up to something
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by igochopurs(f): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2010
why dont you just keep your peace? Facebook or no facebook, if she wants to date another person, wont she do so without your knowledge? You cant tame women, and it is a waste of time trying to do so. If she is yours, she will not do all the flirting stuff with other men.
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by md4real(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2010
why do something that will hurt you? you should have been spying.
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by Ojigho: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2010
My man,i know how u feel,considering the love and feelings u have 4 her.You don't really have to bother yourself too much about her cos if she really wants to cheat on u,she would whether u like it or not.She might even open another facebook adress that only her and the guy would know about.Just take things easy,act like u don't care about what she's doing.But if u're 100% sure she's cheating,then u tell her how what she's doing to your relationship is affecting u,and if she wants the relationship u both have to continue.
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by Coolabbie: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
I dont tink she's up 2 anything. D fact dat she gave u her password even wen she wz under no obligation 2 do so shows how much she trust u. Im sure she deleted d thread cos she wz afraid of how u wuld react. So quit crying wolf where there is none.
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by iice(f): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2010
Erhhh ask her if they talked overnight. . .
overall its about who she is and how your relationship is. If she's lying you will know but keep a clear head or else you'll only project onto her.
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by orokabiti: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
@all, thanx everybody, actually i think 'm not really d type that likes invading GF privacy if not that she gave me her password, but this is kind of obvious now, she called me this nyt telling me she's not feeling very fine, i asked y but she said she doesnt even know, she feels bad whenever she does something wrong cos she's done something like that with one of d current hip hop musician(dont want to mention his name) around August, i got to know cos she was not a very good liar, i gave her second chance after what seems like eterna; begging, here we are again,could it b because we ve distance problem these days, 'm sure she went to that guy's place today cos of d msg i saw in her inbox with d guy telling her "u re welcome"(she would hve deleted it if she had seen it).i know she deleted her sent msg cos something would ve come b4 that "u re welcome", i went to d guy's wall and his current status reads "today was fun having u right with m, i miss yah", she didnt call me all day as usual until this night, wht more evidence do i need,
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by orokabiti: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
'm thinking of d best way to tackle d issue cos ve not really let her noticed 'm not happy with her, i have a feeling it's time to let go of her cos i need a trustworthy person with d kind of job i will soon take up, being at work for two weeks and at home for 2weeks
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by hauler: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
Lol,  if you don't like invading privacy how come you read all the previous messages?If she's done something like this before then you obviously have reason to be suspicious, but you still need to be patient in order not to jump to the wrong conclusion.  But all these hip-hop groupies go hard to take serious o sad
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by trakos(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
i wonder y they re not always contented with what they have, d truth of d matter remains that u should call her,sit her down and discuss, tell her u need to to know where she stands cos u re not ready for game play, u never can tell,

1 Like

Re: I Think She's Up To Something by MurphyG1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2010
orokabiti:

'm thinking of d best way to tackle d issue cos ve not really let her noticed 'm not happy with her, i have a feeling it's time to let go of her cos i need a trustworthy person with d kind of job i will soon take up, being at work for two weeks and at home for 2weeks

@ poster,
Of course she is upto smthn. Many women are lyk that. They like to try smthn new. Its unfortunate,  I think the best way is 4 u to call her, sit her down and u guys should talk. It may not make much difference after the whole talk because u may never trust her again. Thats if she is able to defend herself anyway.
My advise to u is: while u are with her, try to explore ( i mean try) other women. U wld be surprised to find others that are better than she is and u wld be able to trust them. Believe me, because she has cheated on u b4, u may 4give but will never forget (thats if u are like me). And how will u cope with dat? At times the thot of remembering sm1 bleeping her wld even drive u crazy and u feel very hurt.
The question is: Can u ever trust her, is she trustworthy? I doubt.
Now go get your self another woman  whom u can trust. But until then still be with this your gurl. Wish u luck.
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by 190: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
Facebook is more responsible for modern day breakups than

any other thing else these days!!

I am samuel James reporting for CNN knews!!
angry angry
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by Dsense(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2010
OP,
Let's wait for the next 10 yrs to see what happens . . .If unfortunately something expected happened after the duration then u can come back and we think of a bailout!
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by botahj: 3:22am On Nov 30, 2010
@OP

It would honestly do you lots of good if you call it quits with her as you dont fill right within you anymore as regards her ways recently. You may not know that you are about to be taken for a smooth ride into emotional pains from recent happenings in your relationship with her. Your SUPPOSED girlfriend is definately up to something and the term Emotional blackmail is her way of getting reprieve for whatever wrong she does to you. Act fast and wisely when you still have the chance so you dont regret later on.
Best wishes.
Re: I Think She's Up To Something by kmoneyE(m): 3:35am On Nov 30, 2010
Bros some women are not better than CAMELEON==They can change their brain, mind and everything therein without any prio notice==its so disgusting that your babe has to fell cheaply to the guy's bait== Sometime woman are just like rat== when you trap them with corn they bypass it==But when you put CHEESE BURGER on the trap they always want to feel the taste and they get caught== Sorry bruv you need to move on with your life angry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find Voluptuous White And Black Texas Rocker Girls/cowgirls. / What Evil Hot Brothers Did To Sister's. So Damn Evil / I Just Discovered Her Mum Is An Idol Worshiper,igbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.