Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment (37528 Views)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by gerrardomendes(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by omocalabar(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2018
before nko..is he not inefficient?
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by ybalogs(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2018
joeyswift:
Making oshiomhole chairman will be APCs greatest undoing. Oshiomhole will still send party member away. The good thing is that their is confusion in their midst
I see yah Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Lols! The ugly looking dwarf orangunta has started causing problems! The end of Apc is a sweet comedy to behold grin
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by perdollar(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2018
lol! na oshoMOLE b chairman ba? dey ain't seen nothing yet. he WL finally destroy d party.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Bizibi(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2018
eunisam:

I remember when this man was the chairman of Labour during obasanjo's time, he was a Goodman. just after being elected, he changed to the opposite of good and I cannot forget his GO n DIE mantra.
Goodman ke!!! He is the type of man that will protest then go back to collect money from the govt,he and a known activist in Nigeria made me distrust activists in this country.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Reptyle(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Where in this entire report did the President "fume" about the APC Chairman's comment?

This is the era of "Fake News" and disinformation. It is an era where people must learn to read beyond the headlines.

What is scary is that even mainstream media outlets aren't exempted from this frightening trend. Vanguard, Punch and other such newspapers are now outdoing bloggers in the race to propagate fake news in order to sell newspapers.

It is such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by joeyswift(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2018
Respect bro. If u are from zone B,deliverance is free
ybalogs:
I see yah Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Sagay212: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Lol. Im happy they chose the mumu man as their party chairman . That's how God will destroy APC totally. I pray they all die miserably.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by alezzy13: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2018
LOL! I made a comment in the previous thread that this is vintage Oshiomole. Those who were in Benin during his reign (2008 - 2016) will know what I'm talking about. He took on gladiators like Igbinedion (father and son), Anenieh (Mr fixer), and a host of others. So he's not new to throwing punches.

However, I'm sure he should be aware Nigeria is not simply an Edo state multiplied by 36; they vastly different entities in complexity, composition
and all. The Tukur experience in PDP should have taught him thing or two. MAke him take am easy, abeg.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by smallsmall: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2018
princeade86:
oshiomole is worst than oyegun. he want to trend by force.

But Oshiomole is telling the truth now?

Is it a lie that Buhari asked the IGP to relocate to Benue to check the killings and HE REFUSED?
Is it a lie that Buahri asked his Ministers to inaugurate the Board of their Parastatals and some like Ngige REFUSED?

And so many cases like that.
And what did Buhari do to them than pretend it never happened?

So, Buhari does not like people who tell him the truth.
Buhari has actually become a Liability to the APC.

It was because of Buhari that Governors like Ortom are defecting (Buhari ignored hm when he was crying for help, in stopping the killer Herdsmen from killing his people! HE practically insulted Ortom by asking him to tell his people to accomodate their killers!).

If APC likes, let them follow Dead-body (Buhari) Enter Grave (proverb), people will certainly vote for other parties in the Presidential election
. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Hurrican(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari brought Killings...
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Teeabod(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Na his parrot mouth he go use scatter Apc ...God at work tho!
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by cytell56: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2018
smellingmenses:
APC national chairman Comrade Oshiomhole was at the Presidential Villa, to see the President after the weekly Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting at the Council Chamber.

Presidency sources revealed that President Buhari was not happy with the comment by his party’s national chairman where he said that if the President was condoning indiscipline from his cabinet he was not going to condone it.

“The President was not happy with the comment of the APC Chairman because it portrayed the President as inefficient,” the Presidency source had said.

While berating the Labour Minister for not carrying out his directive that he (Ngige) should inaugurate the board of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, Oshiomhole said, “If the minister refuses we will suspend him from the party. You know we must return to internal discipline.

“For me it is the height of mischief for any minister, you cannot purport to be honourable minister and you act dishonourably and nobody is greater than the party. “And if the President condones disrespect for his office, I will not condone disrespect for the party.

And when we expel the minister we will prevail on the president that he can’t keep in his cabinet people who have neither respect for his own decisions nor have respect for the party.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/buhari-fumes-over-apc-chairs-comment-as-amaechi-denies-calling-oshiomhole-bad-luck/

The implosion that will happen in APC will surpass what happened in PDP!!!
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Austin234(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Really? I've actually come to realize that a book ought not to be judged by its cover. A revealing statement I must say

princeade86:
bro go and get d fact Sir, oshiomole was never a good man when he was in labour as chairman . I know what am saying.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Firefire:
Oshi’Omo’Ole well done on your work of destruction. You are god sent.

Please ensure you use your diarrhea mouth to bring down the bloody gonment. grin

Buhari brought fulani killings and economic hardship.
Buhari is more clueless than Jona when it comes to economic issues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by ybalogs(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2018
joeyswift:
Respect bro. If u are from zone B,deliverance is free
wow, what a combo...seriously waiting for your hit...cheers.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by joeyswift(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Thanks baba.do well to bring your tithe.this is month end
ybalogs:
wow, what a combo...seriously waiting for your hit...cheers.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by 1miccza: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Did anyone notice that even when the president was unhappy he didn't even apologise or feel sorry... Arrogance at its peak
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Jafariyya(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2018
osho no do gara gara for baba woooh
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Okoyeebos: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2018
1miccza:
Did anyone notice that even when the president was unhappy he didn't even apologise or feel sorry... Arrogance at its peak

Apologise for what exactly?

The truth is that Buhari has condoned all sorts of nonsense from his ministers. Do you know that even the police PRO threw a shade at the President during the Benue crisis?
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by 1miccza: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Apologise for what exactly?

The truth is that Buhari has condoned all sorts of nonsense from his ministers. Do you know that even the police PRO threw a shade at the President during the Benue crisis?

That action alone confirms what you have just said , yet some still believe he's a saint..
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by GodblessNig247(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Reptyle:
Where in this entire report did the President "fume" about the APC Chairman's comment?

This is the era of "Fake News" and disinformation. It is an era where people must learn to read beyond the headlines.

What is scary is that even mainstream media outlets aren't exempted from this frightening trend. Vanguard, Punch and other such newspapers are now outdoing bloggers in the race to propagate fake news in order to sell newspapers.

It is such a shame.

Because is Buhari is fake news.... Every news is now fake right. Why won't Buhari fume if you were the one accused of inefficiency by your party Chairman won't you fume?

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Okoyeebos: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2018
1miccza:

That action alone confirms what you have just said , yet some still believe he's a saint..

Oshiomhole is not a saint in any way. He's a two timing, corrupt, bribe receiving snitch. He's been that way since he was a Labour leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by betterford: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2018
BASKET MOUTH OSHIOMOLE...I WEEP FOR APC MAKING YOU ITS NATIONAL CHAIRMAN.YOU ARE YET TO LEARN THE ROBE OF A NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF A RULING PARTY.A NATIONAL CHAIRMAN IS CALM,MATURED,FATHERLY,DOESN'T RESPOND TO EVERY TOPIC ON THE MEDIA AS THAT IS THE ROLE OF THE NATIONAL PUBLICITY SECRETARY OF THE PARTY..LESS OSHIOMOLE FORGET SO SOON HOW YOU BROUGHT NGIGE TO EDO STATE ON ON OF YOUR CELEBRATIONS OF EITHER 6 YEARS IN OFFICE AS EDO GOVERNOR AND YOU PRAISED NGIGE SO HIGH..WHAT HAS CHANGED IN NGIGE SO SOON?
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by smileyoo: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2018
2019elections:
I stand to b corrected. Oshobaba is just a party chairman na. What's his business with ministers efficiency and effectiveness?

Or is he de new so called "presidency"?

Ayam not understanding again o.
but osho baba is saying the obvious, because as a sincere nigerian, he is aware of bubu's embarrassing in-competence, that's coated with propaganda. if osho must survive as apc chairman, he must learn to tell lies. because apc is a party of deceit.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by oloriooko(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2018
The presidency fumed not bubu
Bubu is a master in ill use of words so he's not concerned about that remark
Adams is a bloated unschooled eediot who prides in mediocrity
Bubu has successfully made a name as the most clueless president Nigeria ever produced closely followed by GEJ
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by dahnimoh(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2018
They are turning their sword against themselves.
It's not the first time.
It happened in the Bible when nations ganged up against King Jehoshaphat.
It's s divine arrangement
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by mrbee90: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Tsunami within..its too early joor cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by themanderon: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by themanderon: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2018
The more confusion the better. All I know is that the destruction of this evil empire of vampires called APC is at hand. The vengeance of the most high is upon them so let the people of God rejoice for he has come down to deliver his children from evil men. More confusion to follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.