Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! (1886 Views)

SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! / Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s / Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by SLIGHT(m): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2010
Sm ppl need Resign from overcomment. Resign now!! Damn it!
Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by Eddeux(m): 3:45am On Jun 17, 2010
Woh for a minute I thought this was in Nigeria! cool
Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by ud4u: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2010
Resigning just for making comment when our Nigerian counterparts will be lodging with about three girls during official trips.

For Naija nobe anything all.
Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by davidif: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
angry
Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by mamagee3(f): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
debosky:

If a man can't say 'look at that beautiful woman' without repercussions, what is the world coming to? 
The world is turning into a place to keep your eyes on yourself alone. grin

And the man was used to set an example
Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
mama-gee:

The world is turning into a place to keep your eyes on yourself alone. grin

And the man was used to set an example

To keep our eyes to ourselves?

Then they will have to jail me for life!!! angry

grin grin grin
Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by yme1(f): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
Arrant nonsense/rubbish grin
resign for what? let him come and compliment on my beauty, lo and behold i would make him chief of MY Parliament cheesy
when did lookery upgrade itself to an offence self?  angry
Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by spicyhoney(f): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
ud4u:

Resigning just for making comment when our Nigerian counterparts will be lodging with about three girls during official trips.

For Naija nobe anything all.

If it were even only during official trips, it will be better, I hear right in their offices they do some unmentionables.
These white people and their too much formalities. . .
Re: Member Of Parliament Resigns For Admiring Woman! by ekubear1: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2011
No picture of the woman in question? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Political Parties Are Undemocratic – Bakare ! / Jonathan, Seeking 7-year Tenure, Meets Tb Joshua And Attends Redeemed Church Hol / Nigeria Threatens ''Overwhelming Military Force'' Against Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.