Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC (37377 Views)

Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC / Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by bigeliot(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how people stil support dis man. Wat is good abt a president dat resumed office and started traveling uppandan. Den defeated boko technically, den got ill Nd disappeared. Appeared Nd rat chased him away, started doin romance with headsmen Nd people's life, dos stil supporting dis man obviously hav nt bin affected, ask dos dat hv deserted thr lands or lost love ones. May u nt experience it bcus it's painful. Sars suddenly get mouth pass d law, serious corruption under him fighting dos opposing him in d name of corruption. Animals started eating money. D list is endless. Turned deff ears to d nation and suddenly found his voice bcus 2019 don reach Nd people chanting get it PVC o. E don red na. APC moving to PDP, sir it's time to pay. I dnt knw who wil tak over frm u bt who Eva it is, dat person wil need a miracle to return tins to shape nt to talk of making d nation great again. See ehh, dis country needs God seriously. Bcus only him can rule us and nt all dis yeye hungry greedy politicians. Na to run go Ghana na em remain bcus e b lik say dem de organised pass us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Primusinterpares(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2018
if e get head una for nor leave am...

the guy nor get head jare... just take a walk jor
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Galaticos444: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:
Bukola Saraki has been a major obstacle in PMB administration and he has hindered most Buhari's progress. I respect his political strategy and capability. But the truth is, he cannot control the entire south west, his popularity remains in kwara state. Most of it all, no candidate from any opposition that can defeat Buhari and if Saraki is so sure of himself, let him test his popularity against PMB come 2019. If Saraki defect today, it won't stop Buhari from winning the election again.
zombie spotted

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by guru03(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shut up !!!!! Is he the one that told Buhari to make all the poor economic decisions that led to the needless recession ?

Is he the one that told Buhari to keep protecting killed herdsmen to a point where Buhari became a suspect ?

Is he the one that told Buhari not to fix electricity till date ?

Is the one that told Buhari to increase tariff of anti malarials for no reason ?

Is he the one that told Buhari not to have an economic road map of where he is going?

Is he the one that told Buhari to practice divisiveness and nepotism openly?

Is he one that told Buhari to increase petrol prices and still end up paying four times more subsidy ?

Is he the one that to Buhari to be an unrepatant Bigot ?

My Friend Buhari is 100 percent responsible for all how own problems and his dwindling fortunes so much that his only hope of re election lies on rigging and result altering as it stands
Well said. the brain filled with garbage will not think well.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:
Bukola Saraki has been a major obstacle in PMB administration and he has hindered most Buhari's progress. I respect his political strategy and capability. But the truth is, he cannot control the entire south west, his popularity remains in kwara state. Most of it all, no candidate from any opposition that can defeat Buhari and if Saraki is so sure of himself, let him test his popularity against PMB come 2019. If Saraki defect today, it won't stop Buhari from winning the election again.
You nailed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by emonkey(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69710490:
His wahala.

"Only in Nigeria thieves are regrouping to re-LOOT again and youth whose future will be stolen are celebrating it"
..........Wole Soyinka

We : Only Lazy and corrupt youth sir.

Wole Soyinka never said such a thing. Stop pushing your personal opinions by ascribing them to celebrities.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by HITdemUP: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shut up !!!!! Is he the one that told Buhari to make all the poor economic decisions that led to the needless recession ?

Is he the one that told Buhari to keep protecting killed herdsmen to a point where Buhari became a suspect ?

Is he the one that told Buhari not to fix electricity till date ?

Is the one that told Buhari to increase tariff of anti malarials for no reason ?

Is he the one that told Buhari not to have an economic road map of where he is going?

Is he the one that told Buhari to practice divisiveness and nepotism openly?

Is he one that told Buhari to increase petrol prices and still end up paying four times more subsidy ?

Is he the one that to Buhari to be an unrepatant Bigot ?

My Friend Buhari is 100 percent responsible for all how own problems and his dwindling fortunes so much that his only hope of re election lies on rigging and result altering as it stands
Try to be civil . You can still raise your points without being offensive Sir

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by yazach: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:

The whole kwara state votes has never reach 500k

Saraki has mouth in Ilorin

Offa will never go with saraki

He can leave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by folamsimper: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2018

Cele n tan e o n tan abela.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Ijaya123: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2018
Even if he leaves APC today, what does he stand to achieve after? PMB re-election bid have really made things difficult for all these desperate politicians, and also thrown them into confusion.

As things appear now, Saraki is viewed as a candidate from the north and he can't win Buhari if he eventually decides to contest. Hate him or like him, Buhari is still the man to beat come 2019.

His other viable option is to bid his time till 2023 to contest. Unfortunately for him, that will be the time the south will want to lay claim to the presidency after the north must have done 8 years.

Maybe he should start aligning with the south now so he can stand a chance then. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Bakerdav: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
I do not pity Buhari. Tinubu was fighting against a Saraki's senate presidency but Bubu was there forming democrat. An Obasanjo wouldn't have allowed Saraki smell that seat.
yes boss u r right, baba is not politician just a leader, imagine baba saying I belong to nobody nd I belong to everybody
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:

The right candidate will defeat buhari Nigerians are tired of all the nonesense going on. The search is still on
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by VULCAN(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
How could somebody start on Saraki's matter by 6.28am when the sun hadn't even started to shine?

Because of how much?

Chaii!

ManirBK:
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by AK481(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
MrPolitics:

Are u speaking about PMB's injustice to the people of NC who are being slaughtered daily?

Are u speaking of PMB's injustice be to the hundreds of shites including innocent women and children that were killed by the Army?

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice to Nigerians with his policies that have prevented people from feeding well or being able to pay sch fees for their kids?

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice by covering up corruption cases under him like that if Babachir Lawal, Maikanti Baru, IGP, Keli Adeosun etc

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice by turning deaf ears to teeming youths clamoring for a reform in SARS?

You must be a slave too
I go slap you o

Why u forget to add my brothers who were killed in their thousands in the southeast while protesting peacefully,some where chased into the Roman Catholic Church in nnewi and in no seconds,the alter were socked with blood,people killed in their hundreds.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by MrPolitics: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
AK481:

I go slap you o

Why u forget to add my brothers who were killed in their thousands in the southeast while protesting peacefully,some where chased into the Roman Catholic Church in nnewi and in no seconds,the alter were socked with blood,people killed in their hundreds.

No vex sir.
They definitely should be there too
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Billygee2u: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:
you are not a political analyst.
In fact you are ignorant of the Nigerian political current events.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:
How can Saraki control south/west when he is not from there rather North/Central. Don't be deceived Tinubu political school and belief are what we follow not Obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by FarahAideed: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2018
HITdemUP:
Try to be civil . You can still raise your points without being offensive Sir

I am sorry but these zombies can make you lose your home training in a jiffy withe the nonsense they spew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Mansur0107(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
MrPolitics:

Are u speaking about PMB's injustice to the people of NC who are being slaughtered daily?

Are u speaking of PMB's injustice be to the hundreds of shites including innocent women and children that were killed by the Army?

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice to Nigerians with his policies that have prevented people from feeding well or being able to pay sch fees for their kids?

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice by covering up corruption cases under him like that if Babachir Lawal, Maikanti Baru, IGP, Keli Adeosun etc

Are u speaking on PMB's injustice by turning deaf ears to teeming youths clamoring for a reform in SARS?

You must be a slave too
It's obvious that you are living on looting treasury.

No amount of libeling and defamation can hinder the success of BUHARI in fighting corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by MrPolitics: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2018
yazach:

The whole kwara state votes has never reach 500k

Saraki has mouth in Ilorin

Offa will never go with saraki

He can leave

lol I don't think you realize that Offa is one of Saraki's strongest hold.
You think they believe the rubbish FG is saying?
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by MrPolitics: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Mansur0107:

It's obvious that you are living on looting treasury.

No amount of libeling and defamation can hinder the success of BUHARI in fighting corruption.

Lool so you are just blind to all those injustices?
Unlike you, I am simply a concerned Nigerian.

You're the one selling your soul and your future for 30k monthly stipend.
Where do you think you and the others' 30k come from? Buhari's personal pocket?

Be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Ingocof(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/finally-saraki-opens-up-on-leaving-buhari-apc-262656.html

the chance is very high? who is deceiving who? everyone knows you are in PDP you are only marking time

1 Like

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by benzion72(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:

PMB popularity is waneing. Politics is a game of number the more the better the whole of Benue is gone, the whole of Kwara is gone, half of kano is gone. Over confidence kills, it kill GEJ PDP and APC is deceived too they will go down the drain. Remember Reuben Abati how he was so confident of their victory until the figure changed. Buhari is being deceived by is psychopahnts that when he was not president he had 12 million votes, now that he is president people have seen his weakness. in fact some people will stone him for untold suffering they have gone through under his administration even the northerner. Ask any mallam Sai Buhari he will tell you inaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by yashau(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

I think saraki is an obstacle to PMB attempt to strangle the country and make the security situation worse. Saraki is the hope of the common man.
lolz...see brain!
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by yazach: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I wonder how you guys think that this defection won't mean anything to Buhari's chance

For heaven's sake, Buhari contested in 2007 and 2011 and he didn't even win half of the whole northern region. This should tell you that people actually helped him achieve this, not his name.

2015 was a whole different atmosphere in politics. Nigerians were tired of PDP. The elections was biased withreligion, ethnicity but 2019 is going to a totally different game.

We got lesser than what we expected, the battle is now between men of the same race and religion.

I may be wrong, but I know that on a presidential level, Buhari cannot win Kwankwaso in Kano, Buhari cannot win Atiku in Adamawa, Buhari cannot win Ringim in Jigawa.

What are you talki

Buhari can not win kwankwaso in Kano!!!!!
You need to check your Google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by star4ever: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Sir, we need further action not words.. It is about time.

We are watching and hoping for the best for our dear great Country.

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by OlaMiki: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2018
u will be disapointed and ur cry will continue till 2023
chieyine:
shocked shocked
All this politicians fight for their pockets.
But wait ooo
Are we about to experience the part 2 of 2015 election shocked.
It will be damn interesting in as much as our Daura Lord is sent back to herd his cows.
Let the Game of thrones begin kiss
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by MrFly(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2018
In as much as i respect Soyinka as a noble laurette, he should test his popularity come 2019 and see if he will gather a meagre 2m votes. He was the first to destroy the youths by introducing cultism into Nigeria.. #saynotocultism... #saynotosoyinka... #saynotohisverbaltirade... #voteoutbubu2019

1 Like

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by jolyment: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2018
ManirBK:

Which progress did he hinder?PMB used 6 months to choose some incompetent ministers. Do you think Saraki does not have political ambition too. When they defected to APC then,they were happy. Saraki was humiliated by this government ,though Saraki is not a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by yazach: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2018
MrPolitics:

lol I don't think you realize that Offa is one of Saraki's strongest hold.
You think they believe the rubbish FG is saying?

This means you are from another planet

Offa will go with saraki

Say it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Iamgrey5(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I wonder how you guys think that this defection won't mean anything to Buhari's chance

For heaven's sake, Buhari contested in 2007 and 2011 and he didn't even win half of the whole northern region. This should tell you that people actually helped him achieve this, not his name.

2015 was a whole different atmosphere in politics. Nigerians were tired of PDP. The elections was biased withreligion, ethnicity but 2019 is going to a totally different game.

We got lesser than what we expected, the battle is now between men of the same race and religion.

I may be wrong, but I know that on a presidential level, Buhari cannot win Kwankwaso in Kano, Buhari cannot win Atiku in Adamawa, Buhari cannot win Ringim in Jigawa.
You are very wrong sir

Buhari has defeated Kwankwasor in Kano on more than one occasion. He defeated him in Kano on a presidential level in 2011 after just forming a party for six months.

He won 16million votes predominantly from the North after just forming a party within six months. Majority of the defectors were strong PDP members then.

Check history

And more importantly, he wasn't the president on any of these occasions, so he lacked the resources available to incumbent

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC by Baroba(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Nigerian Newspaper and there sensationalist journalism, the man hinted not opened up..

This one no be news now, we await the obvious, unless something drastic happens..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide / Confusion In Kwara PDP As Guber Candidate, Atunwa Mulls Backing Out / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.