Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It (2657 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2018
A Nigeria Lady was left heartbroken after she proposed to her boyfriend of 5 years and he walked out on her.

In what looked like he was stunned and slightly embarrassed, the gentleman was heard saying "Why, why couldn't you wait for me to do it" in her response the lady replied "its because I like you" ...What happened next is a mystery.

Watch video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHMYJ80LIzs

https://otownloaded.co/nigerian-lady-proposes-to-boyfriend-of-4-years-in-public-and-this-happened/

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2018

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Jasen1(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

I feel pity for her though, she go follow advice of comedians wey say make girls de propose.

I always knew it that most guys will see it as an insult for girls to propose to them........ It makes him less a man

My thought though

Chaiii cry cry cry cry

Sorry young lady at least you're brave enough to go for what you wanted

I commend her for that

But why the guy carry hair like woman self undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by konkonbilo(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2018
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2018
H
O
L
O
S
H
O
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by thorpido(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Did she have to do it?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2018
girls shaa....

D big head guy no con fit accept. f00l. it wer to be tiwasavage dat proposed to him he 4 use his HUGE head to to tell the whole WORLD.!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by dingbang(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2018
In public... cheesy

Please before proposing, try to ask your partner if she/he likes surprises.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by phemmyfour: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2018
dingbang:
In public... cheesy

Please before proposing, try to ask your partner if she/he likes surprises.
It was a play not real.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by dingbang(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
It was a play not real.
alright then
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by cezarman(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Anything for the attention.
Two yeye humanssmiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Diegostan(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2018
This is pure amateur acting
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Rubbish

Wasted my data watching children trying to act
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by sarahade(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2018
5 years and he walked away.
The babe should move on
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by johnkey: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
if real then he's an idiot
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
That can't be real. If you love a woman as much as she loves you, and can't accept her proposal, you're a coward. End of story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Earthbound:
That can't be real. If you love a woman as much as she loves you, and can't accept her proposal, you're a coward. End of story

I've said this before.

If a man is dating you for a long time and he doesn't propose and you know that you two are emotionally, mentally and financially stable.

Propose to him, if he doesn't agree then he's a fraud.

Just wanna waste people's lives.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Lagbaja01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
But wait....is a must to propose/ propose publicly??....
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by MissRaine69(f): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
thorpido:
Did she have to do it?
5 years she has been waiting for his ass to get into gear!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

I've said this before.

If a man is dating you for a long time and he doesn't propose and you know that you two are emotionally, mentally and financially stable.

Propose to him, if he doesn't agree then he's a fraud.

Just wanna waste people's lives.
Agreed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by MissRaine69(f): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Self inflicted embarrassment. She could have done this in private but noooooo not my country people they have to copy whatever everyone else is doing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by MissRaine69(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Earthbound:
The fact that he is even tries to say “ why could you not wait for me to do it?”
Five whole years she has been waiting
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by thorpido(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

5 years she has been waiting for his ass to get into gear!!
She should move on.It means the man was not intending to marry her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

The fact that he is even tries to say “ why could you not wait for me to do it?”
Five whole years she has been waiting
It's just cowardice. Someone says 'come let's move forward together as one'. It shouldn't be gender sensitive. I mean, it's common sense. If you can't answer in the affirmative, better to stop wasting any more time there. This goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by jeff1607(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
if he truly loves her he should accept and also propose to her to cool his ego,

she should wait for what
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by prettysassygirl(f): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
You can't propose to African men,their mentality is way backward
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by naijacentric(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lol eyah i feel for d babe it seems d guy doesnt want to marrybabe
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
A Nigeria Lady was left heartbroken after she proposed to her boyfriend of 5 years and he walked out on her.

In what looked like he was stunned and slightly embarrassed, the gentleman was heard saying "Why, why couldn't you wait for me to do it" in her response the lady replied "its because I like you" ...What happened next is a mystery.

Watch video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHMYJ80LIzs

https://otownloaded.co/nigerian-lady-proposes-to-boyfriend-of-4-years-in-public-and-this-happened/

Strange practices you guys have adopted.

(1) (Reply)

I Blessed The Day I Discovered Masturbation And Weed... Reasons ? / First Bank Naira Debit Card / Hilarious : Woman In Tears Downs Bottle Of Beer While Mourning Relative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.