Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku (26134 Views)

Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by jegz25(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2018
EastGold:
Buhari o Atiku o Osibanjo o Tinubu o

All of them are thieves on duty
your head is there sir!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by BabaO2: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2018
bigpicture001:
....brother criticize with point..in OBJ's criticism...he mentioned exactly what ur master tinubu did..dont generalise. obj is a diz or dt. hit d nail on the spot,lemme read....that man u see, is naija's best leader
You should outgrow mediocrity and complexity, if you don't know obasanjo is a below average leader it is a pity and shameful. If you don't know that obasanjo was hobnobbing with Buhari immediately APC won election for political juicy appointments, it is a shame, hope u know that the controversial kemi adeoshun was foisted on buhari in those early days by this baboon you called a leader
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by adedayoa2(f): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
Obasanjo never wanted anything good for Nigeria.
He never wanted state police
He never wanted independent power plants
He destroyed banking sector
He never wanted MKO
He destroyed Nigerian Airway
I also don't want state police

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Btruth: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
His greed has taken the good side of him. Imagine all the lands he collected in Ota without them been developed. What else is this old cargo looking for in life if not that he is too greedy. He contributed a lot to the downfall of this country. His portfolio on corruption is legendary.

grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Oritzy: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2018
bigpicture001:
....brother criticize with point..in OBJ's criticism...he mentioned exactly what ur master tinubu did..dont generalise. obj is a diz or dt. hit d nail on the spot,lemme read....that man u see, is naija's best leader
if you say OBJ is a good leader let the cry if the innocent people of a while village he killed in bayelsa cry every night in your house, let the sweat of old men and women in DSC (some already dead) pension money unpaid disturb you.
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by braine(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2018
MrPolitics:
You can't be showing us less than 10 tweets and be saying "Nigerians React"

Are they not Nigerians? Even if it's only two people who reacted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
This is the Time the youths needs to wake up! And Revolute Against these old fools, but they are cowards, they only React on social media.
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Mrshocker(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Obasanjo is a failure.
We respect Tinubu in Southwest than Obasanjo
Obasanjo did president for 8yrs and didn’t have a single federal road in his state talkless of the whole south west.
Comparing a former Governor (Tinubu) as a better leader to a former 2term president of Nigeria.
Tinubu have invested in humans. He have build so many leaders ( Fayemi, fawler, Fashola, Osinbajo, Ambode,Rauf and so many others) he is a leader that believes he can’t win always and He looked away when loses some fights.

Obasanjo had raised some leaders too but he always destroy the men he built and go against there success if things are not working in his own ways e.g (Fayose, Jonathan, Alamesiah, Iyabo Obasanjo his daughter and more)
Obasanjo is a landlord that demolished his big house because a tenant is not ready to vacate the house when he wanted him to. (He built PDP and destroy the party because he didn’t want Jonathan second term)
All he ever wanted is to be the man who ruled the country for more years than others.

Unlike Tinubu: Fashola, Fayemi wasn’t 100% loyal to him. They intentionally rigged out his candidate in Ondo APC governorship primary for Fashola friend and colleague Aketi. Tinubu was sad and dissatisfied but He still go on to support this two guys when Buhari wanted to nominate them as ministers and again for Fayemi in Ekiti election. That’s a quality of a leader (You don’t destroy what you Labour to build) like a father of prodigal son.

PLEASE OBASANJO SHOULD SHUT HIS UGLY SHIT HOLE MOUTH. HE IS ENEMY OF THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA !!!
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by bigpicture001: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
You should outgrow mediocrity and complexity, if you don't know obasanjo is a below average leader it is a pity and shameful. If you don't know that obasanjo was hobnobbing with Buhari immediately APC won election for political juicy appointments, it is a shame, hope u know that the controversial kemi adeoshun was foisted on buhari in those early days by this baboon you called a leader
.....I read ur reply nd could only see insults nd his recommendation of ADeosun,u also allege obj wanted juicy appointments from buhari..now I know u dnt know OBJ. du u imagine he myt want to be a minister, ambassador or wot..? .OBJ only joined hand to remove Jonathan who refused to adhere to the principles of PDP by contesting the 2015 election. in the military regime when stealing wouldn't Evn b questiond.,OBJ build the Nigerian machine tool in Ibadan, he build the 1004 estate,he built festac, he built the Ajaokuta steel mill, he launch the OFN.nd mny more in just about two years. now in his civilian rule,his achievements were countless..now tell me ur master tinubu's achievement. plz dnt mention he fought for democracy if u dnt want me to tear that fact apart.....i will leave for work by 9:30..am waiting!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Oritzy: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
leave the ediot to spill trash as he likes, I really dont like quoting people but the pain this man has caused me and my loved once if i see anyone glorifying him, I cause on that person.
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Oritzy: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
This the Time the youths needs to wake up! And Revolute Against these old fools, but they are cowards, they only React on social media.
oshey paddy mi cheesy

Finally we agreed on something t'day lol
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Oritzy:
oshey paddy mi cheesy

Finally we agreed on something t'day lol
I am glad you Agree! grin

That we don't Agree on one thing doesn't mean we cannot Agree on Another!

But seriously, the nigerian youths can not just sit and watch their country go down in ruins, their futures is been ruined by these Thieving bald headed old goons.
This a big opportunity for Revolution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by bigpicture001: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Oritzy:
if you say OBJ is a good leader let the cry if the innocent people of a while village he killed in bayelsa cry every night in your house, let the sweat of old men and women in DSC (some already dead) pension money unpaid disturb you.
...brother,ur robbing emotions on a straight forward topic to gain cheap sympathy..lets direct this man once and for all so u see ur making the wrong impression....u just want to go with the flow...I once met a staunch hater of OBJ without reason. all sh could say is dt he disgrace naija in international community by always wearing native in world gathering...if u must know,obj introduce the now workers Hope" the contributory pension scheme to permanently solve pension issue, on the off killings..he is human nd should mk mistakes..well,just coming out from a military man,such is not far fetch.but he made sure it never repeated again...but thus ur story teller inform u d odi people had internal conflict the police sent could not quell,nd abt 12 soldiers were killed by ur very peaceful odi people. soldiers who were sent to mk peace between warring communties..after that,the youth boasted that the army cannot stand them....dey should bring it on...we're u also told there was a warning nd a deadline elasped....? guess tomada didn't see these parts...
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by ejimatic: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
He never wanted MKO
Omly fools will be following him. He created problems for Nigeria by wasting 8years as the president.
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Oritzy: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2018
bigpicture001:
...brother,ur robbing emotions on a straight forward topic to gain cheap sympathy..lets direct this man once and for all so u see ur making the wrong impression....u just want to go with the flow...I once met a staunch hater of OBJ without reason. all sh could say is dt he disgrace naija in international community by always wearing native in world gathering...if u must know,obj introduce the now workers Hope" the contributory pension scheme to permanently solve pension issue, on the off killings..he is human nd should mk mistakes..well,just coming out from a military man,such is not far fetch.but he made sure it never repeated again...but thus ur story teller inform u d odi people had internal conflict the police sent could not quell,nd abt 12 soldiers were killed by ur very peaceful odi people. soldiers who were sent to mk peace between warring communties..after that,the youth boasted that the army cannot stand them....dey should bring it on...we're u also told there was a warning nd a deadline elasped....? guess tomada didn't see these parts...
Oga you are not saying anything.
I was hoping you could clear my ignorance as regards my previous post.

Am waiting...
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Lokoyen(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2018
MrPolitics:
You can't be showing us less than 10 tweets and be saying "Nigerians React"

U dey mind bloggers
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by adioolayi(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2018
lastempero:

This time around nobody is going to listen to obasanjo, make atiku win primary first. All the politicians we have in Nigeria are the same, we are only searching for a lesser devil.
I agree with you. The highly intelligent with charisma befitting a President doesn't have the "logistics" to win election. To make matter worse, they are busy campaigning on platform that cannot win them a LGA. Anyways, God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by bigpicture001: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Oritzy:
Oga you are not saying anything.
I was hoping you could clear my ignorance as regards my previous post.

Am waiting...
...u raised juat two points about. odi killings and pension non payment...but I swiftly address them..anyone here in the forum shld plz get involved!
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by ejimatic: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2018
It is clear that old age is affecting Obasanjo. When Salisu Buhari forged certificate to be House speaker. it was Obasanjo who gave him a state pardon because he was in PDP with him. When Atiku was the Vice president. Obasanjo was the president. Both of them stole our money looted the treasury and shared our money as they liked for eight years. Their disagreement started when the Glo man Adenuga was given licence at a meeting headed by Atiktu when Obansanjo was away. Additionally third term agenda contributed to their disagreement. Atiku did not like it. The greedy man wanted it and he bribed the Senate to repeal the constitution as he usually did. Bola Ahmed ruled Lagos for eight years with good legacies. He is a free man among Yoruba's till today. Is it not senseless and thoughtless and possibly misguided for Obasanjo who is one of the architects of our problems in Nigeria to start accusing people? What did he do for us in his tenure? Stealing stealing and stealing? God will punish them and all their generations for what they are making masses go through every day.
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Obierika(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2018
The attack is directed at Atiku... The other names are just collateral

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Jafariyya(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2018
EastGold:
Buhari o Atiku o Osibanjo o Tinubu o

All of them are thieves on duty
OBJ again !!!
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Jafariyya(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2018
mclorenzo:
PoliticeTransfe rMarket
Nigeria Senate's Transfer market is Open....
15 Senators left their former clubs APC fc after a torrid 3 seasons at the top level....
Meanwhile, 2 strikers left APC fc for ADC in a bid to seek for playing times....
8 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 strikers also Left APC fc to PDP fc after they allegedly fell out with their newly signed Head coach, Adams Oshiomhole....
However, the no-nonsense newly signed coach has issued a stern warning to the misfiring left winger, Chris Ngige , warning him to watch his back.
The captain of APC fc, Bukola Saraki is now sitting on the fence and hoping to force his move immediately the transfer window opens in September 23.
Painfully, A prolific defender, Shehu Sani who played a key role in the APC's cup winning 3 years ago failed his medicals at his new Club and his contract was terminated.....Hopefully, they might loan him to SDP fc by next season.
Finally the owner of APC fc, Buhari has refused to involve himself in any signing of new players especially after they won a local league in Ekiti state recently..
More details to come shortly......!!!
Check BBC GOSSIP for more transfer news
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by ERockson: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
He never wanted MKO
of all your silly allegations did you just said Obasanjo destroy the banking sector? oga oga wake up you are dreaming wakeup

even though I don't like him Obasanjo still remain the best President Nigeria have had
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2018
bigpicture001:
.....I read ur reply nd could only see insults nd his recommendation of ADeosun,u also allege obj wanted juicy appointments from buhari..now I know u dnt know OBJ. du u imagine he myt want to be a minister, ambassador or wot..? .OBJ only joined hand to remove Jonathan who refused to adhere to the principles of PDP by contesting the 2015 election. in the military regime when stealing wouldn't Evn b questiond.,OBJ build the Nigerian machine tool in Ibadan, he build the 1004 estate,he built festac, he built the Ajaokuta steel mill, he launch the OFN.nd mny more in just about two years. now in his civilian rule,his achievements were countless..now tell me ur master tinubu's achievement. plz dnt mention he fought for democracy if u dnt want me to tear that fact apart.....i will leave for work by 9:30..am waiting!
I like people like you who are objective and not this hearsay analyst who only rely on market beer parlour gist.

just as I often say Obasanjo remain the best president Nigeria have had may be 2019 that record will change but as it stands OBJ remain the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by bluecircle470: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
He never wanted MKO

Stop taking this drug again..... But sincerely you need this

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by AJJ17(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
OBJ is no saint and he can make mistakes just like anybody but he still remain the best President Nigeria ever had.
Sometime I wonder how many people berates his performance during his tenure.
Someone here said he meant bad for the country and I ask how can someone who meant bad for the country upon becoming the president went beyond sentiments and tribal or political affiliations appointed best brains technocrats to chair sensitive sector of the country?,a decision that fetched him hatred among his kinsmen (yoruba folks)..he appointed an Economist with First class( Prof. Soludo) an Igbo man to lead the CBN and we all can testify to the reforms in the banking sector then, every graduates wants to work in the bank unlike today...he appointed Okonjo as the min of finance an Igbo woman to manage the country finances and we saw the developments ,our incredible debts were incredibly written off and left enough in our already depleted reserve,he appointed Okereke and igbo woman to lead the stock exchange, the stork market boomed , everyone wants to trade in stock,Forex markets trend then, guys were living large,he appointed Dora an Igbo woman as NAFDAC DG and we also witness her incredible great performance,he started the EFCC and made an Hausa man (Ribadu)with great integrity and intelligence to chair, I guess we all know the achievements (the fear of EFCC then),he appointed Ribadu as the FCT minister and we all know how abuja was trending then unlike now...with so many other names and achievements, remember these names were not the usual known names we were used to, they were not even politicians, it goes to show the Intention of OBJ to make Nigeria great by appointing best brains regardless of where they are from ..We cannot be too quick to forget how he made University lectures to earn more,what he did with telecoms ,pension scheme,employments was on the rise then in Nigeria,things were moving forward in Nigeria ,it might be at a slow pace,unlike now were we running fast backwards....Like I said he isn't a saint but he definitely meant well for Nigeria,...Yorubas hate him because he refused to do my brother my brother.....He still remains the best president we ever had sha,take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by LanceO: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
AJJ17:
OBJ is no saint and he can make mistakes just like anybody but he still remain the best President Nigeria ever had.
Sometime I wonder how many people berates his performance during his tenure.
Someone here said he meant bad for the country and I ask how can someone who meant bad for the country upon becoming the president went beyond sentiments and tribal or political affiliations appointed best brains technocrats to chair sensitive sector of the country?,a decision that fetched him hatred among his kinsmen (yoruba folks)..he appointed an Economist with First class( Prof. Soludo) an Igbo man to lead the CBN and we all can testify to the reforms in the banking sector then, every graduates wants to work in the bank unlike today...he appointed Okonjo as the min of finance an Igbo woman to manage the country finances and we saw the developments ,our incredible debts were incredibly written off and left enough in our already depleted reserve,he appointed Okereke and igbo woman to lead the stock exchange, the stork market boomed , everyone wants to trade in stock,Forex markets trend then, guys were living large,he appointed Dora an Igbo woman as NAFDAC DG and we also witness her incredible great performance,he started the EFCC and made an Hausa man (Ribadu)with great integrity and intelligence to chair, I guess we all know the achievements (the fear of EFCC then),he appointed Ribadu as the FCT minister and we all know how abuja was trending then unlike now...with so many other names and achievements, remember these names were not the usual known names we were used to, they were not even politicians, it goes to show the Intention of OBJ to make Nigeria great by appointing best brains regardless of where they are from ..We cannot be too quick to forget how he made University lectures to earn more,what he did with telecoms ,pension scheme,employments was on the rise then in Nigeria,things were moving forward in Nigeria ,it might be at a slow pace,unlike now were we running fast backwards....Like I said he isn't a saint but he definitely meant well for Nigeria,...Yorubas hate him because he refused to do my brother my brother.....He still remains the best president we ever had sha,take it or leave it.
True what you said up there, but "Yorubas" don't hate him rather, some "Yorubas" dislike or hate him...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by DONADAMS(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
you sit down behind your keypad insulting people up and down...you think it's easy to be a president abi??if it's so easy why didn't Jonathan or bubu outperform himatleast he was boss when he was there, no cabal to control him unlike uncle jona and bubu...abeg he's not a saint quite alright buh in a country of over 160million corrupt people..he tried..some of you shouting would have done worse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Compensates Victims Of 2019 Election Violence With N450 Million / Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.