Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

See What Happened After A Woman Broke Security Protocol To Meet A Governor. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened After A Woman Broke Security Protocol To Meet A Governor. PICS (4858 Views)

Breached Security Protocol During Tinubu's Welcome In France / Davido Attends Swearing-in Ceremony Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun Governor (pics) / Abduslami Abubakar Visits Seyi Makinde, Oyo State Governor. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened After A Woman Broke Security Protocol To Meet A Governor. PICS by michlins(m): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2018
sunbilor:
Please make your point clearer. You can leave out the curse.
all am saying is that the political class doesn't deserve our respect cause they only care about themselves while deceiving the masses and instigating us against each other
Re: See What Happened After A Woman Broke Security Protocol To Meet A Governor. PICS by Bootinfos(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Dottore:
All na news. The woman that touched Jesus had the issue of blood. This one has the issue of poverty?
If it were a man that tried it by now you'd be seeing news like:

Gov. Ikpeazu escapes assassination attempt

Security aides to SE Gov. foils assassination attempt

South East Governor escapes assassination in public function.

Member of yet to be identified crime syndicate busted on a mission to kill SE Governor.

"I am above human Destruction" - Ikpeazu

Gov.'s Assassin suspect cooperating with police in investigation.

"We know the people behind the Ikpeazu's life" Abia PDP

"we are not after Ikpeazu's life"-APGA

"assassination attempt on Ikpeazu's life is a hoax"-Oshiomole

"Nigeria will not know peace if Ikpeazu goes down"-Ohaneze

"FG should not touch a tiger by the tail" IPOB flames

Bloggers are not left out. You will see useless notifications:

Click to see the Governor that escaped assassination attempt today.

I don laff taya
Re: See What Happened After A Woman Broke Security Protocol To Meet A Governor. PICS by GOFRONT(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Power of a woman
Re: See What Happened After A Woman Broke Security Protocol To Meet A Governor. PICS by sunbilor(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2018
michlins:
all am saying is that the political class doesn't deserve our respect cause they only care about themselves while deceiving the masses and instigating us against each other
That's true. I wish our youths will understand this too.
Re: See What Happened After A Woman Broke Security Protocol To Meet A Governor. PICS by Dottore: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2018
selemempe:
That u calmed down and wrote this is wat is bothering me now
Are u not busy bro?
Well I could use lunch break for something else

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra / Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose / Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.