Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Have Lost My Admin Password For Cpanel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have Lost My Admin Password For Cpanel (1198 Views)

I Just Finished Coding A Mobile Social Network, Rate Me Or Become My Admin / How To Change Admin Password In Joomla From Locahost! / Eyowo.com Seems To Have Lost Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Lost My Admin Password For Cpanel by nateone(m): 3:11am On Mar 28, 2007
can anybody help here, i have just be assigned to update this website www.ananiigbo.com, the problem is that the last admin had problem with my boss, he left without handing over the admin login and password, i have to get the site up and running, what is the best thing to do

urgent pls,
Re: Have Lost My Admin Password For Cpanel by naijacutee(f): 3:42am On Mar 28, 2007
Does the last admin have a phone number?
Re: Have Lost My Admin Password For Cpanel by nateone(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2007
she left on a sad note, she was sack, she refuses to give the boss the admin password, i mail her but she never reply, what should i do
Re: Have Lost My Admin Password For Cpanel by syskay(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2007
You can try the “forgot password” option. However, this option will not work if you did not set your email address as the default contact email of Cpanel.

The last option will be to contact your web host and ask them to reset your password.
Re: Have Lost My Admin Password For Cpanel by lagoshost(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2007
Hi,

It is hard to get a cpanel password sometimes. You will need to contact the host. Where did you host your site?. Contact them and get back to me - via 08023611150.

Regards,
Chibueze C. Okoji
Re: Have Lost My Admin Password For Cpanel by boysteve1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
I am Lost!!!!!!!!!!!I think Cpanel is for sending bulk mails, I need one too i don't mind paying

(1) (Reply)

Bots Are Killing My Add-on Smf ! Help / Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay / What Happens When Bloggers/forum Owners Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.