Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo (35384 Views)

USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) / Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2018
This is awesome.

I heard that an underground lake has been discovered in mars.

I need to apply and be one of the first set of humans to arrive in mars.
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Funlag: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2018
Vampires in d house over to you grin

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by joyagberekeme51: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2018
hmmm!!!! I see undecided
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by neyobills: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Wow a perfect time to get my rabbits foot done if u know u know.......
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69716723:
Still scary!
seriously. I'm spending the night at my girlfriends place. At least I'll be happy dying beside her. U never can tell cheesy
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Here nor be religion section.

What of the other planets and their own end time.

Be logical.
gazilion:
This is end time...It signifies coming judgement on all wickedness in Nigeria!
As it is written in the Bible, "...and the moon shall be turned into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by HoodBillionaire: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2018
i go dey inside wardrope
make Devil come do am
heavy wind without rain come start
nepa must surely seize light
den everywhr na black out.
hahahahahahaha
vampires whr u at
time for hollywood to shoot sci fi movies
although naija version
forgeti by 7pm ppl dey go aous
beer parlour just dey warm up
market don close
recharge cards and okada full everywhr dat time
no big deal here in naija
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by nixonr825: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Wow
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by jidxin(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2018
na dem witches go get powerful
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Lomprico2: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Christians in the north should watch out. Those savages of peace will be out to do what they are known to be good at.
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Mercury is in retrograde since yesterday 25th. Wow, can wait to see it.

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by wiseone28: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2018
WE HOPE TO SEE IT HERE IN VALHALA
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by yusufyusuf1: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
pinkguy:
Warning ⚠ Christian in 19 northern state tomorrow 27 is Friday and your religion of peace brother will be going to mosque .....any changes in weather conditions,you be hold responsible they may decide to set you on fire � to enable them see their way home

why do you strive for war for this country your plans will never work

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by nwakibie3(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Another Buhari's achievement according to Lier Muhammed and his BMC crew grin grin
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by eseveli(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2018
imagine say world end tomorrow na
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Bjornson01(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Hope this one isn't a scam like the last one, waited outside till 1a.m for the last lunar eclipse and yet no blood on the moon. Mosquitoes nearly finished me angry

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by YorubaEmir: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
My brother, u no get work ni?
Write something meaningful na

Oh, sorry. U are a lady in disguise.
Him and are. One and the same person grin

He's as jobless as the "H" in Buhari

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Xinzu: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2018
HauteReel:
They'll be werewolves everywhere. I hope they bite Pocohantas on her restless a**. grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Assassin101: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Time to turn to African Warewolf

post=69716723:
Still scary!
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by sikan(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2018
BUHARI needs to react to this too.... even the moon want to defect to PDP...
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by opribo(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Somebody made a funny statement earlier this morning and I have been thinking about it since. He said ”What if God has already collected his people and we are what’s left for the devil to make use of?” Because unimaginable things are happening these days.

The fact that new born babies are still being born means that God is not done yet with us.

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by handsome86(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2018
When everywhere for nigeria na blood why moon no go be blood
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by sam1ronald2: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=69716930][/quote]

Abi nw
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by kulrunsman79(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2018
What if rain falls, will we still see the bloodish moon??
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Curry30: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2018
The Infinite Tsukyomi Genjutsu is ready to be unleashed on earth.

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by DrMuzungu(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

I blame GEJ.
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Lovexme(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Tomorrow, I evolve.
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by flamingREED(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Munzy14:
In addition to this we Will be privileged to see the planet called Mars. It is the closest star to the blood noon going to appear tomorrow.

Have you not been seeing Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn for some months now?
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2018
gazilion:
This is end time...It signifies coming judgement on all wickedness in Nigeria!
As it is written in the Bible, "...and the moon shall be turned into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."
where in the Bible with the verse
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Bizibi(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
new recruit,welcome ooo
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by flamingREED(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Fame333:
Mercury is in retrograde since yesterday 25th. Wow, can wait to see it.

I've not seen mercury this year.
Can you give me a cue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here / Elephant Stops Trucks To Steal Sugarcane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.