Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo (35382 Views)

USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) / Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by souljummy: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
lets wait and see eje moon

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by bengg: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
I wonder where your brain is we are taking about serious weather issue and you keep on posting
your foolish papa buahri here
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by brightpeters4(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Somebody made a funny statement earlier this morning and I have been thinking about it since. He said ”What if God has already collected his people and we are what’s left for the devil to make use of?” Because unimaginable things are happening these days.

Bro I have been thinking as much, cos the rate of death has increased following Trumps Jerusalem recognition as Israel's capital as for told.
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Troublemaker007(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
brightpeters4:

Bro I have been thinking as much, cos the rate of death has increased following Trumps Jerusalem recognition as Israel's capital as for told.

Your head Dey there cheesy
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
flamingREED:

I've not seen mercury this year.
Can you give me a cue?

Google can help u dear
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by gazilion: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
JoseRaji:

Shut up!

Back to sender!!
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by flamingREED(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fame333:

Google can help u dear
It's better you didn't respond. Gosh.
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by sammyesx: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Make i sit down dey wait for the bloos moon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Vandemoo: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Blood sucking vampires in the house say hiiii grin
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Vandemoo: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2018
Keneeby:
The blood of innocent people killed in Nigeria have all transpired to the moon. The moon is now angry with Nigeria. Buhari why have you brought this to us.
You be comedian aswear cheesy grin
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Vandemoo: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2018
gazilion:
This is end time...It signifies coming judgement on all wickedness in Nigeria!
As it is written in the Bible, "...and the moon shall be turned into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."
If you have a chance to make a wish, please ask for common sense
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by gazilion: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Vandemoo:

If you have a chance to make a wish, please ask for common sense

It's common sense that would have made you turn this opportunity to an offer letter!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Youngsage: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by mechanics(m): 4:16am On Jul 28, 2018
nothing like that happen.
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
flamingREED:

It's better you didn't respond.
Gosh.
Bush boy grin grin
Re: Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo by EdoPrince93(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
uthor=Lovelyn72 post=69718645]It's impossible to not find funny comments on Nairaland... grin..[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here / Elephant Stops Trucks To Steal Sugarcane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.