Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) (36193 Views)

The Return Of Parked Tankers On Expressways In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Stop-over Restaurants Along Inter-state Expressways: 10 Things You Would Observe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by naijalander: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
abeg epp me tell am oo
Maximus85:

We should stop all these Ambode net, bridge, roads etc. Those things are ours, the tax paying Lagosians. It's not his Abeg.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by DonPikko: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Shaku shaku boys handwork
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Burger01(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
People, the problem..
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by miqos02(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
We need CCTVs on our streets God knows. Imagine a control room where they are watching every pedestrians on their screens and the moment you do something criminal like this, they alert the next police vehicle around there with your pictures. Even if they can't arrest them immediately, their pictures should be shared with price tag on who can lead police to them. Fines and bail money realized from all these can be used to manage the system and pay the staff and even who knows might be a means of generating funds for the government.
the camera will be stolen at night

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by rhymestech: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
That's what you get when the citizens doesn't care about government structures built with the tax payers money.

This is absolutely unacceptable and must be curbed
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by opribo(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2018
People should learn from the past and stop repeating past mistakes over and over again.
We have tried all that before the people will destroy and make a way especially if it stops them from taking a shortcut.

If we must put barriers then build permanent concrete walls at some sections along thr road to deter people, thats just thr way we are.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by blazer2018: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2018
The people of this country just tire me i swear...what manner of people are we? u ask ur govt to do something, they do it and u then vandalise it...u ask ur govt to provide standard roads with big drainages...u turn it to refuse dumpsite...which way my countrymen?

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
The one at onipanu was destroyed due to accident.

A truck hit a car and the car plunged into the curb and destroyed the wire mesh
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by crafteck(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
They belong to the people not ambode
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Cheap fences projects used as excused to loot public funds!

Twa! embarassed

Vandals jam vandals! grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2018
CCTV cannot change uncivilised people.
They would even vandalise the CCTV...
mknigeriagreat:
We need CCTVs on our streets God knows. Imagine a control room where they are watching every pedestrians on their screens and the moment you do something criminal like this, they alert the next police vehicle around there with your pictures. Even if they can't arrest them immediately, their pictures should be shared with price tag on who can lead police to them. Fines and bail money realized from all these can be used to manage the system and pay the staff and even who knows might be a means of generating funds for the government.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by mknigeriagreat: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2018
miqos02:
the camera will be stolen at night

In the process of being stolen, the culprit's face has been captured and they release the person's pictures to the general populace. Imagine they put a price of 10k on one single face, bro you will know that Nigerians are bounty hunters. That money go motivate buhari self he go join in search.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by opribo(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Did you not hear about what happened to thr ones they bought and installed all over Abuja city besides where is the power it will usr to work 24/7.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Acidosis(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2018
fabuloz1:
The problem with Nigerians is Illiteracy

Exactly.

Illiteracy -->> Poverty -->> Illiteracy -->> Poverty

Same chain since 1914.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Reeses: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
If you have peed outside in the publics then you have no reason to comment or critize.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
The problem is not Nigerians in general but the Uneducated ones. A sane and educated person will not destroy government properties he/knows is meant for the masses. I think it’s high time government set up adult classes centers all over the country to boost and upgrade the mind of millions of Nigerians with primitive and illiterate minds. Whoever refuse to attend will be deported to any of the following countries of his/her choice and give permanent residence there:

1.Somalia.

2.South Sudan.

3.Syria

4.Iraq

5.Afganistan

I am tired of sharing this blessed nation with Abnormal people.
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by calmbabadee(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
fabuloz1:
The problem with Nigerians is Illiteracy

You mean I have to be literate for me to know what is good and what is bad?

I beg to differ

4 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
This is Nigeria.....

No maintenance culture.
The poor masses are more wicked than the elites.

Come to my area and see how they keep destroying borehole that was built by a serving State House Member.
Even Transformers are destroyed on daily bases.
It's Appalling.

People are so wicked and heartless, especially the very poor ones.
See Your Big Mouth, Yen yen yen yen yen.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by AerialMapper: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Only in Nigeria...

We spend millions to build pedestrian bridges for safety. We will not use it because we want to shortest route possible to our destination. We then build barriers to discourage this but rather than use the bridge we break the barriers just to indulge in a risky act like crossing major roads. This reflects also in everything we do; beating the traffic light, taking illegal short cuts, even killing fellow human beings all in a bid to fast track riches. We are our own worst problem and no government can change that. We sought for change in someone else whereas we are the ones to change.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by miqos02(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

In the process of being stolen, the culprit's face has been captured and they release the person's pictures to the general populace. Imagine they put a price of 10k on one single face, bro you will know that Nigerians are bounty hunters. That money go motivate buhari self he go join in search.
what happens if the thief steal with a face mask?
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
How is it Ambode's personal property? undecided
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by mknigeriagreat: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2018
opribo:

Did you not hear about what happened to thr ones they bought and installed all over Abuja city besides where is the power it will usr to work 24/7.

Did I hear about it or I reside here and know what really happened not reading a news. It was never activated. The federal government awarded the contract and the contractor did not even implement 10% of the cameras. It was never used. The ones they installed were there for like a year and after Jonathan left, people started removing them one after the other and I have a feeling the contractor removed them.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by starofhyperion: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Nice contribution
mknigeriagreat:
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by mudiana(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Even the citizens no get sense. How do u think Nigeria will ever get better. It's a waste of time.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by mknigeriagreat: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2018
miqos02:
what happens if the thief steal with a face mask?

Do you even know how CCTV cameras work on streets? The all face each other. As you are climbing the pole to remove one, the other one next to it is capturing you. The thing is with the assistance of law enforcement agencies(if they wont be the ones stealing them self), it can work. Do you think there are no bad people in the western countries as well? But the system is well synchronized. Truth is it can work.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Chinny024(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2018
If you ask them,the only reply you get is Unemployment.. Lazy Nigerians every where...
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by jaszplus12(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
This is Nigeria.....

No maintenance culture.
The poor masses are more wicked than the elites.

Come to my area and see how they keep destroying borehole that was built by a serving State House Member.
Even Transformers are destroyed on daily bases.
It's Appalling.

People are so wicked and heartless, especially the very poor ones.
it's really true! poor and blatantly ignorant! yet they cry more about being neglected!
i am trying hard to understand why the poor and lowly have this kinda mentality!
any misfortune that befalls anyone from this destructive act now is seen as "government hates poor man"!
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Didcot: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2018
We are animals in Nigeria.
Walahi
Eranko ni gbogbo yin!
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Xbee007(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Come to Abuja and see how people have vandalized all the CCTV cameras that were installed during Jonathan's era.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Fishout(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Good points.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by mknigeriagreat: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xbee007:

Come to Abuja and see how people have vandalized all the CCTV cameras that were installed during Jonathan's era.

I live in Abuja I don't need to come. And before we go around debating this, please tell me about the contract. How it was awarded, and the extent to which the contractor implemented it. Please tell me where the Surveillance/control room was located. Tell me when the vandalization started also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire: Smell Of Burnt Human Flesh Filled The Air - Reporter / Beautiful Photos From Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.