Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) (36198 Views)

The Return Of Parked Tankers On Expressways In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Stop-over Restaurants Along Inter-state Expressways: 10 Things You Would Observe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Ebobos(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
it's so bad,we are d cause of our destruction,
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
winsh:
since when. I remember when they put them near Jibowu, the next day they had started tearing it up. SOmetimes I just wonder if there is something wrong with majority of black people. Is something wrong with a good percentage of Blacks? Even on third mainland bridge, they have been stealing those metal railings put on the bridge since the early 90s. May this stupid trait not pass to the next generations

first of all the way and manner with which it was erected will make it not to last. I mean why will you just screw a hollow iron pole to a concrete platform on the ground instead of using a concrete pole. Secondly our maintenance culture is really appalling. The same way they have been stealing railings in the bridge is the same way they have been stealing manhole covers too
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by pilot77(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
This is Nigeria.....

No maintenance culture.
The poor masses are more wicked than the elites.

Come to my area and see how they keep destroying borehole that was built by a serving State House Member.
Even Transformers are destroyed on daily bases.
It's Appalling.

People are so wicked and heartless, especially the very poor ones.

What a shame!
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by placeofallure(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
You look straight on, deeply, really deeply on Nigeria's situation and you see no respite in sight. Pessimism will envelope you, you wriggle to come out of it and you're plunged headlong deeper into the mess that is Nigeria. As I drive through the Third Mainland Bridge onwards Adekunle axis earlier today, I looked at the mangled wire mesh and I shook my head. Where do we start from. Anytime I take time to think about this hell called Nigeria, I develop headache. I don't listen to local news, I check headlines on Nairaland, don't open the thread mostly. One will die untimely of HBP!

We jump eagerly on the slightest opportunity to blame the leaders, whether mosquitoes bite us, whether our husband's prick does not rise, or too much salt in the coffee prepared by madam. Ambode doesn't use the expressway as such, nor his family members so who bears the brunt? If our government is not responsible, are we really any better? Re-orientation! Attitudinal Change! But the question remains, where exactly do we start from? Is the kettle any better than the pot?
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Pchidexy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
This is Nigeria.....

No maintenance culture.

Come to my area and see how they keep destroying borehole that was built by a serving State House Member.
It's Appalling.

True words. Nigerian masses are worst than their leaders.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by toye440: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
wahles:
Are u being sarcastic right now?
ask me again.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Troublemaker007:
The problem is not Nigerians in general but the Uneducated ones. A sane and educated person will not destroy government properties he/knows is meant for the masses. I think it’s high time government set up adult classes centers all over the country to boost and upgrade the mind of millions of Nigerians with primitive and illiterate minds. Whoever refuse to attend will be deported to any of the following countries of his/her choice and give permanent residence there:

1.Somalia.

2.South Sudan.

3.Syria

4.Iraq

5.Afganistan

I am tired of sharing this blessed nation with Abnormal people.
angry

the illiterate and uneducated form the majority of our country men
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pchidexy:
True words. Nigerian masses are worst than their leaders.

true that
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Edavi234:

Not just wicked, VERY WICKED AND SMALL MINDED FILLED WITH HATE, JEALOUSY AND DESTRUCTION.

Nigeria is really on along thing.

I will say this again - Nigeria as a name and country is ok but the level of abandon and destruction is the people. To every leader there are followers.

You make small progress, the jealousy will start from the family, then extended family, relatives, friends, neighbours, church members, etc FOR NO JUST CAUSE OR REASON.

So when you see poverty and suffering everywhere, one should know why - OUR MENTALITY AND MINDSET AS A PEOPLE AT WORK.

very true

when you were suffering nobody send you o

When you make a small breakthrougg, hate, jealousy and wickedness will set in.

And God helps you if you are from an "interesting family"

If you know, you know it.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ugosample:

the illiterate and uneducated form the majority of our country men

This is where the problem lies.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by murmee: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
We need CCTVs on our streets God knows. Imagine a control room where they are watching every pedestrians on their screens and the moment you do something criminal like this, they alert the next police vehicle around there with your pictures. Even if they can't arrest them immediately, their pictures should be shared with price tag on who can lead police to them. Fines and bail money realized from all these can be used to manage the system and pay the staff and even who knows might be a means of generating funds for the government.
If the CCTV cameras are visible, they will also be vandalised.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Pchidexy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Troublemaker007:

This is where the problem lies.
The educated are not an exception in Nigeria. The so called educated in Nigeria have almost the same mindset as the uneducated .
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pchidexy:
The educated are not an exception in Nigeria. The so called educated in Nigeria have almost the same mindset as the uneducated .

Bro you talk this one cheesy

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by wahles(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
toye440:

ask me again.
Are you being sarcastic?
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by toye440: 2:18am On Jul 27, 2018
wahles:
Are you being sarcastic?
ok waiting for ans............. 35% loading.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:57am On Jul 27, 2018
OneStep3:
This is Nigeria.....

No maintenance culture.

It's Appalling.

The poor masses are more wicked than the elites..Hmm. Baba OBJ said good followers hip is necessary for good leadership.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by anonymous1759(m): 4:40am On Jul 27, 2018
OneStep3:
This is Nigeria.....

No maintenance culture.

It's Appalling.

I disagree joblessness is the results of this. I don't see anybody who is occupied will have time for this nonsense . If you check the people who did this are all these Street thugs.( An idle man is Devils work shop)
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Pchidexy(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Bro you talk this one cheesy
Look at around you. You must surely find fools who claim to be educated yet know practically nothing about how things work. Many of our leaders are also educated. Many political thugs are also educated.

Educated people that voted a dullard as a president!
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Pchidexy(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2018
anonymous1759:

I disagree joblessness is the results of this. I don't see anybody who is occupied will have time for this nonsense . If you check the people who did this are all these Street thugs.( An idle man is Devils work shop)
It is not joblessness. Many of our people are plain stupid and wicked. I live in Asia. There are also many jobless people here. However, they don't go around vandalising public facilities. I have never seen a man poo at a bush here. These people are also human like us. Many of them are equally poor.
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pchidexy:
Look at around you. You must surely find fools who claim to be educated yet know practically nothing about how things work. Many of our leaders are also educated. Many political thugs are also educated.

Educated people that voted a dullard as a president!

You are right my brother.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by winsh: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
In a country where most of the citizens are actual civilised human beings no matter how light those things are, no one will go there and tear it out. Like seriously I don't understand this people.
obynzo:

first of all the way and manner with which it was erected will make it not to last. I mean why will you just screw a hollow iron pole to a concrete platform on the ground instead of using a concrete pole. Secondly our maintenance culture is really appalling. The same way they have been stealing railings in the bridge is the same way they have been stealing manhole covers too
Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 4:23am On Jul 28, 2018
OneStep3:
This is Nigeria.....

No maintenance culture.

It's Appalling.

it is not maintenance culture, some people are wicked naturally, they don't like good things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire: Smell Of Burnt Human Flesh Filled The Air - Reporter / Beautiful Photos From Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.