Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State (84447 Views)

Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour / Kano Mobilises 3,000 Thugs To Scuttle Jaafar Jaafar's Testimony - Daily Nigerian / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by alezzy13: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Reference:
And yet Tinubu has not been invited even once by the police to explain the crimes of these folks.

sorry state of Naija. However every state have their own. Politicians need them 2do d dirty work. Just consider a few

Bomboy/Kabaka/Ogbe boys in Benin,
Gana and his cliquk -Benue
Chinedu Ogah and boys - Ebonyi
Tokyo/Aucillary - Oyo
Aba boys
Etc

What do they have in common? Despite numerous crimes including, yes, MURDER, they are largely free men
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by Feezah01(f): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
yemmight:
What about Kunle Poly? He controls the whole of Lagos Island.

tell them please.......... Kunle poly olowo ton fowo shanu.......... baba MI gbayi lo
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by mu2sa2: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Reference:
And yet Tinubu has not been invited even once by the police to explain the crimes of these folks.
Since you know Tinubu is behind them go and lodge a complaint to police and be prepared to give the details.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by MrDickfit: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Feezah01:

tell them please.......... Kunle poly olowo ton fowo shanu.......... baba MI gbayi lo
Hello do you live in kwara or where? You look pretty tho. I'm willing to Bleep you for 50k for one night. What do you say about that?.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by Kayusonline(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
They all too much ,they
Can easily broken the law because of their godfather
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by Feezah01(f): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2018
MrDickfit:

Hello do you live in kwara or where? You look pretty tho. I'm willing to Bleep you for 50k for one night. What do you say about that?.

wow but i'm not a small girl with big god
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by MrDickfit: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Feezah01:

wow but i'm not a small girl with big god
Send me a PM.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by Feezah01(f): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
MrDickfit:
Send me a PM.
Thanks but i'm not interested
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by MrDickfit: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Feezah01:

Thanks but i'm not interested
I'm in Ilorin.. Taiwo to be precise.. Left Lagos last week. Let's make it 50k babe...
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by NewDelhi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lagos state needs to be militarilized. That's the only way sanity can be restored.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by NewDelhi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
BekeeBuAgbara:
What about Tokyo and Auxiliary?
Those ones are in Ibadan I guess.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by NewDelhi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
alezzy13:

sorry state of Naija. However every state have their own. Politicians need them 2do d dirty work. Just consider a few

Tokyo/Aucillary - Oyo
Aba boys
Etc

What do they have in common? Despite numerous crimes including, yes, MURDER, they are largely free men
Being political tools makes them untouchable to some extent. If someone like oluomo gets arrested, his Godfather tinubu is ready to save his sorry ass.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by HitlerGaddafi: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
alezzy13:

Tokyo/Aucillary - Oyo
Aba boys
Etc

Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by HitlerGaddafi: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oh Lagos alone, I almost mentioned igboho
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by Teslas: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nashirushekoni:
U don't even know anything about this people you only know oshodi area
Abu stainless
Kunle poly
Mustafa sego
Sulaiman ikudeleti
Muri epo
Akeem no case
Tolani danger
Toba idi oro
And their God father chief taoreed farounbi Alamo baba bili and many more

I sight u, Omo ibile
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by Kaiser20: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
handsomeclouds:
Why do you tag them thugs?
What else do they do for a living
Do you tag them consultants
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by Shaolin77: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Onitsha

Ikanda
Kapia ukwu
Jonjorroco
Sabbath
Damboki
Shaolin
Re: List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State by ccollins(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oluwasaeon:

Very very brutal, Ma'am
read he was killed through gunshots, how true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.