Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

“Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” (19966 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Fashola: Nigerian Roads Are Not That Terrible / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by gabazin080(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
IpaliboAlali:
Will he heed to their cries?
Message me on W*hatsapp for sure games. Pay after win
Game is of small odds but with 100percent Guarantee. Only high stakers o
W*hatsapp 0814*17*077*64
stake all your life savings on your sure game and you won't need our money
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by gabazin080(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
larrybabanla:
whatsapp me 4 sure 10 odds daily, 98%
sure, zero nine zero three three zero one
eight two five eight
I know you are broke, so go borrow 100k to play your 10 odds and be a millionaire
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Reptyle(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
I think the fundamental question to ask after such an order is: Where do they plan to relocate the trucks to after evacuation?

Wherever you relocate them to, they'd still be a nuisance.

As usual with us in this country, we are expending needless energy on treating the symptoms of a crappy system rather than fixing the root cause.

Open up other ports across the country and you won't need any taskforce to get those trucks off Lagos roads within 6 months.

Until we have a leader who has the political will to make that happen, we will only continue to come up with one ineffective cosmetic solution after another.

By the time they tell you how much has gone into mobilising this "taskforce" to forcefully evacuate the trucks off the roads, you will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by ciggy000(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
If the president can condone act of indiscipline then i just wonder who would adhere to the VP orders
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Racoon:
Government should go there with a task force comprising the military & clamp these trailer to force the owners to pay fine before releasing them.
have u asked urself y d trucks stay so long parked on d road 4 days even weeks? Do u no what those truck owners&drivers go thru everyday cos of d logjam?

1 Like

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by bobaydavid(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
i reserved my comment
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Sagay212: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
If fashola was still governor, he would have found a perfect solution to this problem. But the itesiwaju eko chanting scammer knows nothing other than building bus terminals.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Didcot: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na today?

Useless country!
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by justtoodark: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
i dont understand this truck drivers....what are they doing waiting their sef...??...shouldnt they be delivering their stuff....
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by princeade86(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
KingKingKing:

Those trucks have berm cleared o. Autojosh get ur facts right!
stop lying pls. is around my area, so they are there and even worst. from apapa, to custain, u will see them till u reach surulere. to orile iganmu, oshodi express way

2 Likes

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by lexini: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
trucks were not there on Monday and Tuesday morning when my wife and I passed ikorodu road.

they are back now sha. my wife saw them yesterday morning and I saw them this morning
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Akabuking: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Racoon:
Government should go there with a task force comprising the military & clamp these trailer to force the owners to pay fine before releasing them.
how can they, when they caused it.other ports in the federation are not fully functional.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by kmaster007: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wetin dem go do Nttn... wen saraki, dangote,otedola and co trucks full deir.... who deir to stop dem from parking
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by kennykane1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
What are the counsil's job? They are the ones responsible to control those agberos..
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Lomprico2: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
He is just a mere commissioner now! Who will take him serious?
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Lomprico2: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
alcmene:
Osibanjo is a mere commissioner--El-rufai

Na saraki talk am not the hellboy!
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by PHILipu1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olukat:
I just can't understand why people live in high office and turn MUMU- Bishop Oyedepo grin grin grin grin
who is Oyedepo?
The criminal preacher that was getting free waivers to import goods and not pay tax under Jonathan and PDP?

1 Like

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by matrixme(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
somebody barking out an instruction from far away Abuja because of an unscheduled visit. How can that ever work out? Perhaps they should ask scientists to create a truck shrinking device and deploy it immediately so that the instruction can have a far reaching effect.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Customer80: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
The government is not doing well, we have never had it this bad during last regime
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Customer80: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
KingKingKing:

liar mohamed

1 Like

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Olukat(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

who is Oyedepo?
The criminal preacher that was getting free waivers to import goods and not pay tax under Jonathan and PDP?

No wonder all you have is 10mb you use for this trash here angry angry angry
Get the hell out of here
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by newoffer: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Racoon:
My broda, the taskforce are there collecting one thousand from each truck. Expect them to abandon that avenue ba! Maybe in 2050. We are extremely corrupt

1 Like

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by newoffer: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Don't expect any change . This is emergency and Lagos State Government need to boost it's enforcement agencies.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Don't go and build ports in other states
to decongest Lagos, dey there dey give 72hr order undecided

Yeye government

2 Likes

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by CharlotteFlair: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
DonDemu:
Even if yesterday's defection were Governors, I wouldn't shake because I Strongly believe, that the God Who actually raised him when they declared him dead is Perpetually Unstoppable. HE will return BUHARI back to his seat, INSHA ALLAH!

Just You Watch!
Stop derailing this thread! We are talking about osunbande not jubril.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by PHILipu1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olukat:

No wonder all you have is 10mb you use for this trash here angry angry angry Get the hell out of here
lol. Brainwashed fool

1 Like

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by RoaringLion11(f): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
This problem has been there for years ..Kudos to the vice president for the quick intervention...we believe Apapa road has received a new look
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Trust the government at your own peril.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by RoaringLion11(f): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
This Apapa road has been a major challenge for years ...kudos to the vice president for quick intervention ...Apapa road is now wearing a better look..and we believe everything will soon be perfected

1 Like

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by don4real18(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nbote:
So d video of dem clearing d trucks on TVC and other news agencies was jus eye service...
Are you minding those messed up news agencies on the govt payroll. I stay in Apapa and believe me, they didn't move jack.
As we speak, they are importing new trailers and tankers without provision for parking space

KingKingKing:

He got his facts right... Will you believe the government more than the people suffering from the tankers/trailers menace
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by RoaringLion11(f): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
alcmene:
Osibanjo is a mere commissioner--El-rufai

Manner is absent in this one again...call him commissioner all whatever ,he has made good impacts in the history of Nigeria leaders..

1 Like

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
who wants to take a crooked pastor Osibanjo seriously? the guy is a Zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps: South East Caucus Automatically Knocked Out From Getting Minority Leader / Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail / Photos Of Rotimi Amaechi At An Event In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.