Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

“Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” (19968 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Fashola: Nigerian Roads Are Not That Terrible / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by opegold11: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nbote:
So d video of dem clearing d trucks on TVC and other news agencies was jus eye service...

They actually left over the weekend and the road was free on Monday and Tuesday. They just came back yesterday again. Its good you confirm facts before criticizing.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by RoaringLion11(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
lazynairalander1:
who takes that Errand boy serious?

check my SIGNATURE

If your papa can be serving as errand boy under him,I know you will surely go to the church for special thanksgiving...
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by windwayltd: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
IF YOU ARE IN PAIN I RECOMMEND #APCPAINKILLER PLS NOTE:

THE PAIN KILLER WILL BE AVAILABLE NATION WIDE BY OCTOBER AFTER PDP PRIMARIES shocked sad angry cheesy grin cheesy shocked

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

#BUHARISM (PHARMACY BUHARISM WILL REOPEN IN OCTOBER AFTER PDP PRIMARY ELECTION)

#PROUDLYBUHARIST

#SAIBABABUHARI

#PDPSTOPTHENOISE

THANKS

Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by lazynairalander1: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
RoaringLion11:

If your papa can be serving as errand boy under him,I know you will surely go to the church for special thanksgiving...
Your mouth is too lose for a ladylike shaaa.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by naijacentric(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
alcmene:
Osibanjo is a mere commissioner--El-rufai
mumu na elrufia talk am get sense now
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by alcmene: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu na elrufia talk am get sense now

Whether na El-rufai or Kylian Mbappe talk am, the bottom line is that Osibanjo was termed a mere commissioner.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Olukat(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

lol.
Brainwashed fool

Do I need to respond to our insult?
Stay well wise one, bless you.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by PHILipu1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olukat:

Do I need to respond to our insult? Stay well wise one, bless you.
. Lol. This is just my answer to your last insult ok.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by buchilino(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
SINCE JOINING APC, OSINBAJO HAS LOST HIS CREDIBILITY N RESPECT ( DATS IF HE HAD ANY BEFORE).
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by larrybabanla(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
gabazin080:
I know you are broke, so go borrow 100k to play your 10 odds and be a millionaire
that is d reason pple like u can neva make it, ode
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by gabazin080(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
larrybabanla:
that is d reason pple like u can neva make it, ode
how many of your uncles have made it?
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by SageTravels: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olukat:

APC bought it to avoid unnecessary attack It's with uncle "Lie" wink wink Are you ok now?

Lolzzz
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by RoaringLion11(f): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
lazynairalander1:

Your mouth is too lose for a ladylike shaaa.
\

whatever.....
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
If he thinks he has any say in the running of things in Nigeria, he is fooling himself. He is just an errand boy of the hausa/fulani cabal.
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by gladisa7: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
I was on that rd last night..i wept for Nigeria..
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Stop derailing this thread! We are talking about osunbande not jubril.
Shatap shegiyar ipob yoot
Re: “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” by bros856: 3:46am On Jul 27, 2018
We all agree people are dying but the truth is that President BUHARI is really working please allow him complete the job because am not sure of someone else. He is the only one we can trust right now let's not make an expensive mistake. His body language is a problem to so many corrupt Nigerians who can't reap what they sowed during election as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPMAN Directs Closure Of All Fuel Stations In Oyo / Grace Ibru Dies At 77 / Buhari Set To Name 14 Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.