Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Biggest Liar On Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biggest Liar On Religion Section (592 Views)

Random Musings On Religion. / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
As we have on all internet fora, there are people who take advantage of the anonymity provided by the internet to deceive other people about their lives. This has happened here on religion section several times, from liking and sharing your own posts, claiming you are a doctor while being more active in religion section to scamming while claimimg you can raise the dead. We want to know who has lied the most and has given the biggest lie.

Please provide proof when making a claim. Pictures and links will be appreciated as well.

dalaman hopefullandlord hahn felixomor jonnydon22 otematum geoworldeu winner01

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
this will be interesting.
Re: The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by sKeetz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Butterfly Leo takes the crown for this one.

Lying and logic twisting is a natural talent of his. I don't have time to start digging up old posts but everyone who is truthful will agree with me on this.

Tuale baba butterfly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by spongeisback: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
4evergod,butterfly,lying anal,that science guy and every member of chosen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by adoyi8: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
butterflyleo the undefeated champion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by spartan117(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
belief in Jesus Christ and confess him as your lord and saviour. tomorrow may be too late.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by dalaman: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
spartan117:
belief in Jesus Christ and confess him as your lord and saviour. tomorrow may be too late.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by Niflheim(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
@RuthlessLeader,

Old liars pass away, and are replaced by new liars!!! The new liar that seems to be making waves now is a guy who seems to be carrying a basket of dung on his head!!!

He claims that he knows the grandmaster of the church of satan, and that the Grandmaster is Anton La Vey, when I pointed out to him that Anton died 21 years ago, and that he may have been the Grandmaster in the past but he is not now, you need to see the reaction of this merchant of bullshit(not merchant of venice)!!!

He claims to be a pastor:...…………………………………………………………….. https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/15#79936860
Re: The Biggest Liar On Religion Section by Niflheim(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
In the same post, he was telling his fellow "brainless bible bearing buffoons" that the headquarters of the Church of Satan is in Los Angeles!!! Just a simple google search from one of the religious retards who was following his long trail of dung on the internet would have proven that he was lying!!!

I pointed out to him that the Church of Satan was founded in San Francisco(first headquarters) and when Anton LaVey died, Sir Peter Gilmore moved the headquarters to it's present location in Poughkeepsie, New York(aka Hell's Kitchen)!!!

Inspite of even providing an authentic link, this dude(whose brain is smeared with dung), claimed that I am the one who does not know what I am talking about!!! Not surprisingly, his fellow brainless bible bearing baboons were applauding him!!!

I cannot mention his moniker cause I don't want to give too much popularity to senseless shitheads on Nairaland, but this is the link:...………...……...…...……......…….........………........https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/15#79936860

(1) (Reply)

Your Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Sunday, The 26th Of August 2018 / More Photos From Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome & Philip Frimpong White Wedding / The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.