Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Black Men Love Eating Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Men Love Eating Food (276 Views)

Question: Why Do Fat People Love Eating Cake? / 'I Love Eating Big Diccks" - Naija-born Porrn Actress Janet Shares Nakked Video / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Men Love Eating Food by ugandalady: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
i called my black boy to a corner , say, in the airport, and blinked to him, tucking some money in his hand, after I newly stepped on the Nigerian soil.... and he understood me faster than I thought he would ...we entered the niche beside the toilet where no one could see us without bothering themselves. ....anyway, my point is, I pulled down his pants and gave him a quick sucking in public, though nobody could find out what we were doing there....

the time was as little as the money I shoveled into his hands...but that was ok, for both of us. I mean, that was pocket money, in the name of sucking dick....I could not give him money without any proper reason, can I ? and those frequent suckings and the money accordingly received by him will bring joy and especially food to him , which would definitely bring muscles and power to him .... I loved this logic , and facts, and I wanted to feed him , and to see how a black beast consumed his victual voraciously, and to envision that the food , in form of my money , would turn to be his fragrant juice poured from his dick , which I would take back in my mouth....

the most important point is, we would do that thing anytime , anywhere, not just the niche beside the public toilet in Lagos airport....

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Anywhere With Your Lover | See How To Get The Cheapest Flights Now / Love Sms Text Messages / Ways To Take Care Of Female Reproductive Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.