Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang (32031 Views)

Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio / 26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by maestroferddi: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
This anywhere bele face man from Akwa Ibom.

You have sold your soul to the devil...too late to cry for you.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Bambela(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
propaganda of the latest day.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by pyxon(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:
Hmm...It is not even up to 72 hours and their plan is already falling apart...the drama ahead go sweet die...make i wait as the list go shrink reach 8... grin

But I thought Timi Frank (d man with d monkey yansh lips) said 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps will dump APC in a matter of days...werey somebody grin

One governor and 13 senators confirmed. Transfer window is still open
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by edibobo: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Believe Idiok Udoh (prodigal son) Ita Enang at your own peril
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by blazer2018: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

One governor and 13 senators confirmed. Transfer window is still open

Two people have already played a Willian, a Mikel and a Malcom on PDP and Saraki...

And d one Governor is just like make Arsenal dey re-sign Adebayor or Fabrgas now to come win league for them... grin

let d drama continue...

3 Likes

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by isahsalee: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Agbaletu:

Lai Mohammed has infected Enang with his lie lie talk.
Name them all, if you know that they have returned apart from Tejuoso.

How do you mean? are you saying some senators didn't comeback to APC? to join pmb in an emergency meeting yesterday?, continue to deceive yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by thayora: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
alen4smith:
saraki has played his last card.time to deal with him decisively.

he has not played his last card,he only played general market,he is also having 2,8,and the ace.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by isahsalee: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bambela:

You hear some senators defected on Tuesday, never a propaganda but, when you hear some of them returned to APC is now a propaganda. Keep deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Toscarel: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
YINMU
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by pyxon(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

Two people have already played a Willian, a Mikel and a Malcom on PDP and Saraki...

And d one Governor is just like make Arsenal dey re-sign Adebayor or Fabrgas now to come win league for them... grin

let d drama continue...
I don't understand what you typed but if you remove the 2 afonja senators from the 15, you have 13. APC has already lost support in the north central no thanks to the killings by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by mcugo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Briefing newsmen on Friday in Abuja, Enang said, some decampee Senators who met with President Buhari Wednesday night said, they did not have issues with President Muhammadu Buhari, but with their respective governors.

toady is Thursday and these reporters are saying friday

fake news [/quote]
Thought I was the only one that noticed the wrong date.

1 Like

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Agbaletu: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
isahsalee:

How do you mean? are you saying some senators didn't comeback to APC? to join pmb in an emergency meeting yesterday?, continue to deceive yourself.
Name them now?
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by somziency: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Defection is one word anybody in presidency does not want to hear.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by bobchigar(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
sophsia62:

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly matters (Senate), Ita Enang has stated that some Senators of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) that defected to PDP on Tuesday merely expressed their grievances to get attention, revealing that some of them have returned.

Briefing newsmen on Friday in Abuja, Enang said, some decampee Senators who met with President Buhari Wednesday night said, they did not have issues with President Muhammadu Buhari, but with their respective governors.

Though, he declined to mention names of Senators who have returned and their numbers after the meeting with Mr President yesterday night, Enang said, those who could not make it due to short notice would meet with Buhari over the weekend.

According to him, the so called defection that happened on Tuesday ran short of procedures of defections, stating that they did that to create a way for reconciliation over domestic issues they have with their governors.

“Senators by virtue of procedures have not fully defected yet. There is still room for reconciliation.”

Their grievances and complaints were not directed at Muhammadu Buhari, but against their governors over domestic issues. States like Kaduna, Kogi, Kano, Zamfara have issues with their governors over party structures. ”

Ita Enang said, those Senators who defected told President Buhari that they would campaign for him in 2019 even if they were contesting on the platforms of another party.

“Some of the Senators who defected were in the meeting throughout the night and some have returned, while others who were not there because of short notice would meet with Mr. President over the weekend”, he insisted.

“I am not going to call names of those that have come back. It’s betrayal doing that, but I assure you that some have returned”, he said.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/some-senators-who-defected-have.html
Why are these Senators taking us for fun? Dem dey mad?
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Ugosample(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
judecares1:

toady is Thursday and these reporters are saying friday

fake news

LMAO

APC media rats at work o grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by excel101(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ingocof:
Only fools follow Bukola saraki, I thought in a sane environment people should see saraki as a traitor, back stabber, greedy and selfish, betrayal was what he did in 2014 now he has returned into the same business but the same man is still been hailed as the greatest politician in their imagination
when Saraki defected to APC in 2014, he was neither a traitor nor backstabber, he has become one now that he's about returning back to PDP. I don't really blame you on the way you reacted on your comments, because its PAINFUL.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by excel101(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ingocof:
Only fools follow Bukola saraki, I thought in a sane environment people should see saraki as a traitor, back stabber, greedy and selfish, betrayal was what he did in 2014 now he has returned into the same business but the same man is still been hailed as the greatest politician in their imagination
when Saraki defected to APC in 2014, he was neither a traitor nor backstabber, he has become one now that he's about returning back to PDP. I don't really blame you on the way you reacted on your comments, because its PAINFUL..
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Ingocof(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
excel101:
when Saraki defected to APC in 2014, he was neither a traitor nor backstabber, he has become one now that he's about returning back to PDP. I don't really blame you on the way you reacted on your comments, because its PAINFUL..

painful for who? I am neither for Buhari or for any party but someone from kwara who will be glad to see the downfall of saraki for all the hardship this man and his dynasty has inflicted on the good people of kwara state, you understand?

3 Likes

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by osazeeblue01: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Must you lie to gain relevance? what are their names?
Good bye to APC.

BLOOD SUCKING PRESIDENT (BUHARI)

BAD LUCK (OSHIOMHOLE)
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by excel101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Senator Tejuosho returning back is an old news, give us the names of other Senators that has returned back to APC.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by blazer2018: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:
I don't understand what you typed but if you remove the 2 afonja senators from the 15, you have 13. APC has already lost support in the north central no thanks to the killings by Fulani herdsmen

If u are not conversant with happens in English and European transfer market and leagues, u won't get what i am trying to say... grin

As for the North Central, it still won't be a whitewash for d APC...it will be close...and the deficit will be garner in other zones...watch out...though it won't be as smooth as 2015...APC got this for now.

Kogi 50-50,
Niger APC
Benue PDP
Kwara PDP
Plateau 30-70 in favour of PDP,
Nassarawa APC
Federal Capital Territory APC

1 Like

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ingocof:

Are u a Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by excel101(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ingocof:

painful for who? I am neither for Buhari or for any party but someone from kwara who will be glad to see the downfall of saraki for all the hardship this man and his dynasty has inflicted on the good people of kwara state, you understand?
Just take heart my brother, its politics and what goes around comes around. Kpele.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Ingocof(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Are u a Yoruba Muslim?

capital no, a typical Yoruba Christian,
But mind you even if I am a Yoruba Muslim is saraki a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Ingocof(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
excel101:
Just take heart my brother, its politics and what goes around comes around. Kpele.

yeah, his downfall has come around right?

1 Like

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari's victory 2019 is a done deal but return of Senators is not.

4 Likes

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by pyxon(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

If u are not conversant with happens in English and European transfer market and leagues, u won't get what i am trying to say... grin

As for the North Central, it still won't be a whitewash for d APC...it will be close...and the deficit will be garner in other zones...watch out...though it won't be as smooth as 2015...APC got this for now.

Kogi 50-50,
Niger APC
Benue PDP
Kwara PDP
Plateau 30-70 in favour of PDP,
Nassarawa APC
Federal Capital Territory APC

PDP is taking BENUE, PLATEAU, KWARA, KOGI 100%. Yahaya bello, the governor of kogi is an egbira man, a minority in kogi and has been terrible to igala who are majority and kabba where Melaye comes from. They will rather vote an igala man back to power via PDP than have egbira bello return. Nasarawa didn't vote for APC in 2015, and you think they'll vote them 2019. I have lived in middle belt all my life, don't argue middle belt politics with me
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Ingocof(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bambela:

propaganda? keep sleeping, what happened in both the upper and the lower chamber is real but this one is propaganda, see how much stupidity has infected your brain
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Yusuf54: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ingocof:
Saraki that Betrayed His Biological Father and Sister for his own selfish ambition
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Bambela(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
isahsalee:

You hear some senators defected on Tuesday, never a propaganda but, when you hear some of them returned to APC is now a propaganda. Keep deceiving yourself
Yes; I heard and read their names but unfortunately the so called senators that returned do not have names. This is just the beginning. Days of stories without facts have gone.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Vamicz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
The defection side distraction can't stop Buhari come 2019 it's gonna be a walk over for APC anyone saying anything contradicting this don't just wanna acknowledge reality we all know how desperate BUHARI is. I'll only watch as it unfolds

2 Likes

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Ingocof(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yusuf54:
Saraki that Betrayed His Biological Father and Sister for his own selfish ambition

No my brother, he didn't really betray them, it was a political game, the father was showing us he has transferred the power to him, but above all the guy is a is a master of trick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / Oyo 27-Year-Old Commissioner, Hon Fakorede Hosts Media Influencers (photos) / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.