Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang (32161 Views)

Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio / 26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by bionixs: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
alen4smith:
saraki has played his last card.time to deal with him decisively.
hardship go still deal with your people last last. sensesly playing politics with destiny of your future generation
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by alen4smith(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
bionixs:
hardship go still deal with your people last last
you think i am in that enclave with you?
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Bobnikky: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
crispus09:
grin is like they miss road before. bunch of confused senators, they only senatorial their pocket and bank account.
you mean?
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by bionixs: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
alen4smith:
you think i am in that enclave with you?
na empty loud mouth you get. I know your type
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by alen4smith(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
bionixs:
hardship go still deal with your people last last. sensesly playing politics with destiny of your future generation
the destinies of my generation is secured mr WAILER i earn more than i spend so STFU
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by alen4smith(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
bionixs:
na empty loud mouth you get. I know your type
i dont have your time go get your self busy if you are jobless come let me give you a job and stop celebrating criminals who have looted your destiny i suspect they have looted your brain also.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by kotv: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
How we do sure this report is true? Who are the deflector that came back? It sounds to me that APC is saying whatever to give the illusion they still have control.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by bionixs: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
alen4smith:
the destinies of my generation is secured mr WAILER i earn more than i spend so STFU
you have a bleak destiny,young man. the blood of the dead who departed as a result of the inactions of these blood suckers of politicians you senselessly support, will make sure you get no where. keep giving yourself a false hope
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by alen4smith(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
bionixs:
you have a bleak destiny,young man. the blood of the dead who departed as a result of the inactions of these blood suckers of politicians you senselessly support, will make sure you get no where. keep giving yourself a false hope
your idiocy is outa this world please take your codeine induced hate outa my mention and go get a life .
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
apc zombies pls make una re read d fake post b4 commenting,lazy youthz
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
kelib:
Only one confused senator from ogun came to debunk the said move. Mind u only 40something sanator met went d president while the rest r still indeffernt. Ita enang on d oda hand is one of d problems we r facing in Nigeria. M from akwa ibom n I can bet u dat nobody in this forum can say something good about this man. He collected millions of naira for constituency project but delivered none and at d end will claim eloquency in d chambers. For Nigeria to develop we need to do away with all d politicians from 50 years n above.
thanks bro, ita cow cannot win ibiono ibom LGA where he comes from no single constituency project, i pity people that believe d thrash cow ita says
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Make PDP dey rejoice,d defections will explode PDP.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by triblehaul1: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
kelib:
Only one confused senator from ogun came to debunk the said move. Mind u only 40something sanator met went d president while the rest r still indeffernt. Ita enang on d oda hand is one of d problems we r facing in Nigeria. M from akwa ibom n I can bet u dat nobody in this forum can say something good about this man. He collected millions of naira for constituency project but delivered none and at d end will claim eloquency in d chambers. For Nigeria to develop we need to do away with all d politicians from 50 years n above.

For Nigeria to progress we should vote out Buhari that failed for 4 years and vote in PDP that failed for 16 years.
The brains of most of you Igbos need thorough flogging.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

As if Fulani herdsmen vs Middle Belt palava is a new thing...go and figure how many people died during GEJ both in Borno and North Central...and u think a sitting President will fold his arms and watch people destroy his chances of returning to power by killing d people who voted for him massively 2019...I am as sure as hell that in as much as this issue has bn on ground since d PDP time; most of these killings are sponsored killings...go and figure.

And the kind of money stolen by OBJ and Atiku alone can turn this country to a Dubai

"" President will fold his arms and watch people destroy his chances of returning to power by killing d people who voted for him massively 2019 ""

So what has Buhari said or done to curtail the killer herdsmen across the middle belt?

HE HAS BEEN TOTALLY SILENT.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by bionixs: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
alen4smith:
your idiocy is outa this world please take your codeine induced hate outa my mention and go get a life .
you are already cursed
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
senatordave1:

It is mainly in benue.how many times have the fulanis attacked kogi,nasarawa or plateau? The other major killings is in taraba where buhari always loses

Buhari will lose more in Taraba dis time.

Kogi is going back to PDP, Na igala people whey own Kogi state just like the Idoma own Benue state.

There was major killings in Jos Taraba n Benue n there was smaller killings in Kogi nasarawa and adamawa.....That's a lot of votes to lose considering the fact that Buhari won't get block votes from the north in 2019.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
senatordave1:

I rate you highly just like barcanista.so if your paid by pdp,does that equates to us? Hasty generalizations shows your limited intellect.if you think my template is wrong,drop yours and lets debate it instead of throwing irrelevant narratives

A zombie doesn't have enough sense to rate anyone high
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by alen4smith(m): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2018
bionixs:
you are already cursed
you are very correct but i am doing better than a blessed you!pathetic idiot.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by hasyak(m): 2:18am On Jul 27, 2018
Ingocof:
Only fools follow Bukola saraki, I thought in a sane environment people should see saraki as a traitor, back stabber, greedy and selfish, betrayal was what he did in 2014 now he has returned into the same business but the same man is still been hailed as the greatest politician in their imagination
+7-1
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Syjibrin(f): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Abfinest007:
mr defector don just defect and stay in abuja, go to ur constituency and see if ur people are with u
i dont use to waste my precious comment but i must comment i like this ur comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra / Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.