Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang (32032 Views)

Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio / 26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by blazer2018: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

PDP is taking BENUE, PLATEAU, KWARA, KOGI 100%. Yahaya bello, the governor of kogi is an egbira man, a minority in kogi and has been terrible to igala who are majority and kabba where Melaye comes from. They will rather vote an igala man back to power via PDP than have egbira bello return. Nasarawa didn't vote for APC in 2015, and you think they'll vote them 2019. I have lived in middle belt all my life, don't argue middle belt politics with me

Well, I am not on ground in that region sha...but I know Niger and FCT are locked-down for Buhari....and it won't be all gloomy for APC in Kogi...As far as it is not a total whitewash, APC will take care of d deficit in other places.

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ingocof:

capital no, a typical Yoruba Christian,
But mind you even if I am a Yoruba Muslim is saraki a Christian?
Buhari is the Muslim that u Yoruba Muslims support at all costs.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

Well, I am not on ground in that region sha...but I know Niger and FCT are locked-down for Buhari....and it won't be all gloomy for APC in Kogi...As far as it is not a total whitewash, APC will take care of d deficit in other places.

U have no idea about what's going on.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by pyxon(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

only place APC will take is Niger. FCT will be 50-50
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by duwdu: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

PDP is taking BENUE, PLATEAU, KWARA, KOGI 100%. Yahaya bello, the governor of kogi is an egbira man, a minority in kogi and has been terrible to igala who are majority and kabba where Melaye comes from. They will rather vote an igala man back to power via PDP than have egbira bello return. Nasarawa didn't vote for APC in 2015, and you think they'll vote them 2019. I have lived in middle belt all my life, don't argue middle belt politics with me

Just for my own education, what was your take or expectation as to which parties/candidates would win the governorship and presidential elections in 2015 in Benue, Plateau, and Kogi states?

(No pun intended; I just want to put your current analysis in a proper perspective, your 100% hyperbole notwithstanding.)

P34c3

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Bambela(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ingocof:

propaganda? keep sleeping, what happened in both the upper and the lower chamber is real but this one is propaganda, see how much stupidity has infected your brain
Foolish brain can easily provoked when it cannot find answer to questions. You cannot push me to say something stupid. Names of defectors are there with their States. Where are names of returnees.�
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ita Enang is no longer senator because Godswill AKpabio kicked his butt really bad!
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by blazer2018: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U have no idea about what's going on.

Is that so? Pls teach me sir.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Bambela(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
isahsalee:

You hear some senators defected on Tuesday, never a propaganda but, when you hear some of them returned to APC is now a propaganda. Keep deceiving yourself
I have made my point keep on boiling.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by blazer2018: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:
only place APC will take is Niger. FCT will be 50-50

We will have to wait and see then...it's less than 7 months away.

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

Is that so? Pls teach me sir.
There's no knowledge that can be impacted on a zombie Buharist...grin.

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

We will have to wait and see then...it's less than 7 months away.

FCT elections is mainly 50/50.
All tribes in Nigeria live in Abuja so no one gets a block vote there.

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Ingocof(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is the Muslim that u Yoruba Muslims support at all costs.

go get sense then, I am a Christian

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by blazer2018: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's no knowledge that can be impacted on a zombie Buharist...grin.

But knowledge can be impacted those who are supporting the comeback of thieves who are regrouping to re-LOOT again abi...continue...e go clear for ur eye.

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

But knowledge can be impacted those who are supporting the comeback of thieves who are regrouping to re-LOOT again abi...continue...e go clear for ur eye.

Supreme thieves are sitting in Aso Rock as we speak.

2019 isnt about which looter is coming to grab power, It's all about the expulsion of a president who has supervised the killings of countless Nigerians in the middle belt n seizure of their ancestral lands by fulani herdsmen.

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by spafu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
Ita enang just quench the slim hope of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

If you mentioned the names now,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will start shouting betrayal as if they are owing them.
The same way they are be insulting shehu sani since yesterday as if he is owing them.
You indeed a big __. The same you that had being hauling abuses on Shehu Sani daily typed this rubbish? You are indeed a big__…
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

FCT elections is mainly 50/50.

All tribes in Nigeria live in Abuja so no one gets a block vote there.
Your right but pdp have been winning it slightly since they contolled the 6 councils.now that apc controls them,they should win.apc will take niger by a landslide.apc will lose plateau marginally as in 2015.they will also lose kwara but wil get 25%.apc will narrowly take kogi.igbira will give him bloc votes.the okun and igala votes will be divided.they dont have any problem with buhari but yahaya.apc will take nasarawa narrowly this time.apc will lose benue but wil get 25%.up buhari.

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by senatordave1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

2019 isnt about which looter is coming to grab power, It's all about the expulsion of a president who has supervised the killings of countless Nigerians in the middle belt n seizure of their ancestral lands by fulani herdsmen.
That is what will be the narrative in benue

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by tonyutd93(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
judecares1:
Briefing newsmen on Friday in Abuja, Enang said, some decampee Senators who met with President Buhari Wednesday night said, they did not have issues with President Muhammadu Buhari, but with their respective governors.

toady is Thursday and these reporters are saying friday

fake news
I saw this and I was wondering if it another abuja that's been quoted... Nija news ehnnn.

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right but pdp have been winning it slightly since they contolled the 6 councils.now that apc controls them,they should win.apc will take niger by a landslide.apc will lose plateau marginally as in 2015.they will also lose kwara but wil get 25%.apc will narrowly take kogi.igbira will give him bloc votes.the okun and igala votes will be divided.they dont have any problem with buhari but yahaya.apc will take nasarawa narrowly this time.apc will lose benue but wil get 25%.up buhari.

is this the template shared to bmc members so spread online

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
senatordave1:
That is what will be the narrative in benue
Nah, The killings wasn't only in benue.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by buhariguy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
spafu:

You indeed a big __. The same you that had being hauling abuses on Shehu Sani daily typed this rubbish? You are indeed a big__…
yes, I was insulting him and I wish he and pig dino never come back to buhari for help again.
Because I knew this is not shehu as he has admitted that is against his conscience.
But pig dino is finish, he can never return to Senate again.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by blazer2018: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

As if Fulani herdsmen vs Middle Belt palava is a new thing...go and figure how many people died during GEJ both in Borno and North Central...and u think a sitting President will fold his arms and watch people destroy his chances of returning to power by killing d people who voted for him massively 2019...I am as sure as hell that in as much as this issue has bn on ground since d PDP time; most of these killings are sponsored killings...go and figure.

And the kind of money stolen by OBJ and Atiku alone can turn this country to a Dubai

Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by wink2015(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE MAKING A FOOL OF THEMSELVES BY CARPET CROSSING

Have they not learnt of Late British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher who remained a conservative till death.

The same goes with George Bush Senior and George Bush junior who remained a republican in the american presidential system

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were Democrat.

But in Nigeria, we have BREAD AND BUTTER POLITICIANS who make a fool of themselves.

They abandoned their followers at the slightest opportunity.

POLITICAL PARTIES IN NIGERIA LACK IDEALOGICAL BELIEFS AND STANDARD BEST PRACTISES.

An old man like Senator Barnabas Gemade is still jumping from PDP to APC and now going back to PDP from APC

if PDP was that bad why still go back there.

Senator Gemade, an 80 years old man should not be fooling yourself in the midst of teenagers for a spoil of porridge.

SENATOR GEMADE, RESPECT YOUR OLD AGE!
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by senatordave1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nah, The killings wasn't only in benue.
It is mainly in benue.how many times have the fulanis attacked kogi,nasarawa or plateau? The other major killings is in taraba where buhari always loses
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by senatordave1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

is this the template shared to bmc members so spread online
I rate you highly just like barcanista.so if your paid by pdp,does that equates to us? Hasty generalizations shows your limited intellect.if you think my template is wrong,drop yours and lets debate it instead of throwing irrelevant narratives
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by Lomprico2: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Are you saying apc has caught back malaria?
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by oneclickng: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
Ita enang just quench the slim hope of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

If you mentioned the names now,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will start shouting betrayal as if they are owing them.
The same way they are be insulting shehu sani since yesterday as if he is owing them.
i bu Nkita!
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by billyG(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Does decampees shoot demselves in d foot!there will be blood bath in if PDP Dey are gvn automatic tickets.
Re: Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang by chesky22(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nah cloth them dey change?

Oyo 27-Year-Old Commissioner, Hon Fakorede Hosts Media Influencers (photos) / #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double'