Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Test - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Test (12588 Views)

Tips And Tricks On How To Crack & Win Jumia Treasure Hunt 2021 / Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It / FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test by turn2honey: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Test

1 Like

Re: Test by Xzydar(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2018
God bless you for sharing this. But there is something I still don't understand how do you search these categories (The Clues) because I noticed that some of these categories are not really there. For example there is no such category as 'cookers' What I did was to type 'cookers' on the search bar is this how you searched to win the washing machine or did you go straight to the category?... Am using the Jumia app and some of these categories they mention in the clues are not there...
Re: Test by fjlinks(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Here are some top tips & tricks to increase your chances of winning Jumia Treasure Hunt this season

Learn more here

(1) (Reply)

Naira Loses ₦‎79 To Dollar / Coca-Cola Harnesses The Power Of AI To Deliver Holiday Magic Across Continents / Advice On Opening Of Laundry Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.